Yuga Khan/Highfather vs Odin/Zeus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediSamuraiMRB
tabletalk

Gecko4lif
yuga solos

JediSamuraiMRB
Does he

Hazsekswthurmom
Sighs....Waits for someone to say Odin is more powerful than Yuga.....

guy222
team two

kevdude
I'm sure your not serious guy laughing out loud

guy222
big grin

Tell me how Odin and Zeus lose

kevdude
Originally posted by guy222
big grin

Tell me how Odin and Zeus lose

Has Odin or Zeus ever taken out a planet with barely any power? wink

Gecko4lif
Has zues or odin ever become the living tribunal or TOAA?

No?

Then Khan wins

psycho gundam
khaaaaaaaaaaaaan! khaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

quanchi112
Team 2 wins this all day.

Erik-Lensherr
Team 1.

KMC_Drifter
Team 1 in a curbstomp

Utrigita
The way I see it and I could very well be wrong is this way...

Galactus>=Yuga Khan >Odin>=Darkseid>Highfather>Zeus

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Utrigita

Galactus>=Yuga Khan >Odin>=Darkseid>Highfather>Zeus

It is closer to

Galactus => Yuga > Darkseid=> Odin = Highfather >= Zeus

quanchi112
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
Team 1 in a curbstomp Yuga is over rated. He depowered the new gods whereas he isnt depowering these two.

Priest
Originally posted by kevdude
Has Odin or Zeus ever taken out a planet with barely any power? wink
Taking out a planet is not amazing.

Has Yuga destroyed a Galaxy?

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
Has Odin or Zeus ever taken out a planet with barely any power? wink Gladiator has destroyed a planet before and what is so special about that? Odin is far more impressive than Yuga.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Priest
Taking out a planet is not amazing.

Has Yuga destroyed a Galaxy?

When has Odin destroyed a Galaxy under his own power confused

Thorion
Zeus isn't as powerful as Odin, but he can probably hold up/beat HF till Odin wipes the floor with Yuga. Odin + Zeus > HF.

Gecko4lif
LMao
such ignorance about yuga

You know yuga is the source dont you?

Can team 2 beat TOAA?

No

They cant win here either

quanchi112
Originally posted by Thorion
Zeus isn't as powerful as Odin, but he can probably hold up/beat HF till Odin wipes the floor with Yuga. Odin + Zeus > HF. High Father is the weakest of the four here.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by quanchi112
High Father is the weakest of the four here.
lmao

Highfather tied with 2 skyfathers at the same time
He could beat either of these bitches

Thorion
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
lmao

He could beat either of these bitches

Coming from the guy who said that Darkseid > Odin . Odin was in the middle of consuming the entire 616 universe. Guess what's inside the 616 Uni? Stairs. And plenty of 'em at that smile roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
lmao

He could beat either of these bitches Ares killed him in about three panels. smile He went down like a weakling.

King_Mungi
Guess what's inside the 616 Uni? Stairs. And plenty of 'em at that smile roll eyes (sarcastic)

Here we go again roll eyes (sarcastic)

iceman24567

Galactus>=Yuga Khan >Odin>=Darkseid>Highfather>Zeus Probably right> Yuga beat Darkseid without even trying i don't see anybody else in this topic doing the same.

iceman24567
Ares killed him in about three panels. smile He went down like a weakling. Are you speaking of Dc Ares?

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Are you speaking of Dc Ares? Yes.

Thorion
Probably right> Yuga beat Darkseid without even trying i don't see anybody else in this topic doing the same.

I reckon that Odin could. I'm one of the few people here, who believes that Thanos is superior to Darkseid. Thanos was unable to land a single hit on Odin. Odin was about to start unleashing his more powerful blasts (Hence summoning Gugnir) When Warlock saved him. Prom giants have never shown themselves to be Celestial/Galactus/Odin level. I mean, DS keeps one as a pet stick out tongue I'm guessing that Yuga is one of the most powerful Prom giants, so he'd give Odin quite a battle, with Odin coming out as the victor. Zeus (If he's really Odin level, which I doubt) punks HF. Team Marvel, 7-8/10.

iceman24567
Yes. Dc Ares isn't a push over you know he's Marvel Ares times 1000.

Utrigita
I reckon that Odin could. I'm one of the few people here, who believes that Thanos is superior to Darkseid. Thanos was unable to land a single hit on Odin. Odin was about to start unleashing his more powerful blasts (Hence summoning Gugnir) When Warlock saved him. Prom giants have never shown themselves to be Celestial/Galactus/Odin level. I mean, DS keeps one as a pet stick out tongue I'm guessing that Yuga is one of the most powerful Prom giants, so he'd give Odin quite a battle, with Odin coming out as the victor. Zeus (If he's really Odin level, which I doubt) punks HF. Team Marvel, 7-8/10.

You are aware that "normal" new gods created twisted universes and Yugah is the greatest of them.

quanchi112
Dc Ares isn't a push over you know he's Marvel Ares times 1000. I know he is far more powerful than marvels ares but the way in which he defeated High Father was hilarious. It wasnt even a great fight. High Father usually stood there anyways. Name me some powerful characters that he bested in combat.

Thorion
You are aware that "normal" new gods created twisted universes and Yugah is the greatest of them.

Hence the "He gives Odin a great fight, but ultimately loses" Anyway, if the push comes to the shove, Odin could imprison him inside of him. He's done it to Surtur embarrasment

Utrigita
Hence the "He gives Odin a great fight, but ultimately loses" Anyway, if the push comes to the shove, Odin could imprison him inside of him. He's done it to Surtur embarrasment

With all respect, Thorion I think he does more, but DC doesn't have the same "tradition" with showing multiply galaxies being busted etc when two Combatents are doing battle.

And you don't think that Yugah Khan could possibly imprison Odin inside one of these twisted Universes???

As for Surtur it's a little up and down with Surtur isn't it, sometimes he beat Odin and sometimes Odin beats him...

Thorion
With all respect, Thorion I think he does more, but DC doesn't have the same "tradition" with showing multiply galaxies being busted etc when two Combatents are doing battle.

And you don't think that Yugah Khan could possibly imprison Odin inside one of these twisted Universes???

As for Surtur it's a little up and down with Surtur isn't it, sometimes he beat Odin and sometimes Odin beats him...

True. Just throwing out some viable options stick out tongue I personally don't give characters solid majorities on others till I see consistent high-end feats. Now, If Zeus is really Odin level It should be a beatdown. Debate all we like, we know that Yuga isn't taking down two characters of that calibre. I believe that Odin is the single most powerful person in this fight, with Zeus slowing him down significantly, but not enough for them to lose the majority.

TricksterPriest
Wait. What? What the f**k? Yuga could could solo the field. HE SOLOED THE 4TH WORLD! No one in this thread besides him could do that. Do you even begin to comprehend the massive amount of power required to solo the New Gods?

Quan: Ahem. Context, mother****er, context. The Source was having problems and Highfather was using his power to keep the 5 skyfather construct intact in order to get to the convergence point of the godwave. So they were both technically depowered. So him getting sucker-stabbed by Ares isn't a low showing.

Utrigita
True. Just throwing out some viable options stick out tongue I personally don't give characters solid majorities on others till I see consistent high-end feats. Now, If Zeus is really Odin level It should be a beatdown. Debate all we like, we know that Yuga isn't taking down two characters of that calibre. I believe that Odin is the single most powerful person in this fight, with Zeus slowing him down significantly, but not enough for them to lose the majority.

Okay fair enough.

But as you have stated yourself, Zeus isn't equal to Odin and you are saying yourself that if Zeus was at Odin's level Yugah Khan isn't taking two down at that level, two down but there is only one to take down wink

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Wait. What? What the f**k? Yuga could could solo the field. HE SOLOED THE 4TH WORLD! No one in this thread besides him could do that. Do you even begin to comprehend the massive amount of power required to solo the New Gods?

Quan: Ahem. Context, mother****er, context. The Source was having problems and Highfather was using his power to keep the 5 skyfather construct intact in order to get to the convergence point of the godwave. So they were both technically depowered. So him getting sucker-stabbed by Ares isn't a low showing. Yuga couldnt solo anyone. He would fall to Odin. He isnt depowering Odin and thats the only reason he beat the shit out of the new gods. Doomsday also soloed Apokolips when all they needed to do was bfr him. big grin You over rate the new gods.

High Father went down easily and hasnt beaten anyone for me to consider him a badass.

TricksterPriest
Yuga smashed his way into the Source itself with sheer power.

And you're a fool to underestimate Highfather.

And you vastly underrate them and anyone from DC. thumb down

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Yuga smashed his way into the Source itself with sheer power.

And you're a fool to underestimate Highfather.

And you vastly underrate them and anyone from DC. thumb down Who has High Father beat. No one who stand out. He was around for over 20 years and has practically zero battle feats. We do know Ares crushed him and rather easily.

Yuga beat no one without depowering them. smile

guy222
t2

asgardian/olympian ftw

love yuga...highfather is the weak link

quanchi112
t2

asgardian/olympian ftw

love yuga...highfather is the weak link thumb up

guy222
evening quan

Prep-Man
Team 1.

guy222
who stops the two greatest skyfathers

quanchi112
who stops the two greatest skyfathers Not team one that's for sure.

Diesldude
Highfather joins Odin and zeus but they still lose to YK.

guy222
yuga is in the source wall

highfather is all by his lonesome vs the greatest skyfathers

quanchi112
Originally posted by Diesldude
Highfather joins Odin and zeus but they still lose to YK. Based on ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.