katana vs gun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sHTJAKN-5k&feature=related

a katana vs a 50. machine gune. for all those who beleive katanas are just average swords which cant handle the stuff they are claimed to be able to do.

hehe. japanese blades rock.

Dorian Belmont
it just depends on the warrior using either weapon at a distance most likely the gun would be supperior unless however the swordsman can accurately juggle parry or windmill
as for what they say about katanas most of it is true katanas are meant as lightweighted onehanded swords.typically the sheathe is heavier than the sword itself hence samurai were trained to use the sheatheas an equal weapon in combat

Scythe
In the hands of a retard, a gun and a katana can suck...

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by leonheartmm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sHTJAKN-5k&feature=related

a katana vs a 50. machine gune. for all those who beleive katanas are just average swords which cant handle the stuff they are claimed to be able to do.

hehe. japanese blades rock. are you serious? If I am twenty feet from a master ninja and he is charging me, fully committed to beheading me, all I need is a Beretta 92f.

POP...dead ninja. smokin'

apoc001
Unless the ninja was in peak physical condition and had the reflexes of a fly...

EvilAngel
Originally posted by apoc001
Unless the ninja was in peak physical condition and had the reflexes of a fly...

I think you're confusing games and anime with reality. Ninja's can't really dodge bullets stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by apoc001
Unless the ninja was in peak physical condition and had the reflexes of a fly... no one can dodge bullets.

FoxMeister
cats and neo

EvilAngel
Nice gun choice by the way. Springfield TRP is my favourite for appearance

FoxMeister
pNiX_l-HEGM

EvilAngel
that would still kill the weilder even if they magically got that spot on. You'd just get 2 wounds, not one

Grinning Goku
lulz. Katana got pwned. Take that Feudal Japan.

SelphieT
Guns. Thompson machine gun, named after me.

Rogue Jedi
Hard to aim a Thompson, its not accurate, I'd take a H&K MP-5.

JediSamuraiMRB
I'm a master swordsman, but nobody can dodge bullets.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by JediSamuraiMRB
I'm a master swordsman, but nobody can dodge bullets. much less a fully automatic assault rifle. This is one of the dumbest questions I have ever heard.

Dorian Belmont
Originally posted by EvilAngel
I think you're confusing games and anime with reality. Ninja's can't really dodge bullets stick out tongue yes they can its called illusions Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
no one can dodge bullets. tell that to my sparring partner lolz

Dorian Belmont
Originally posted by JediSamuraiMRB
I'm a master swordsman, but nobody can dodge bullets. are you for real??!!if im ever in california i challenge you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.