London Bombings, potential monkey business afoot?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chillmeistergen
I have just had conformation of a new government conspiracy from a reporter friend of mine. It absolutely blew my mind when he told me, he even showed me pictures, which I will try and post at a later date.

Now then, remember the London bombings? We were told that they were committed by Islamic terrorists, however I have just received absolute proof that this is not so, they were in fact committed by three monkeys in a beige overcoat. I am not yet sure why the government is making such resolute efforts to keep this hushed up, though I have heard rumour that the monkeys were a scientific experiment, into increased malevolence among animals.

Discuss.

xmarksthespot
I knew it! What happened 28 days later?

Deano
the monkey story is actually more plausible

chillmeistergen
Than Islamic terrorists? That's exactly what I thought, as soon as I heard the news I thought ''I bet those pesky Elite fellas have got something to do with this''.

Victor Von Doom
They wouldn't have gotten away with it too if it weren't for those pesky conspiracy theorists.

jaden101
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
they were in fact committed by three monkeys in a beige overcoat.

bloody blacks...pfft

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
They wouldn't have gotten away with it too if it weren't for those pesky conspiracy theorists. And their dog.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.