Batman 90's TAS and The Batman thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo Darkhalen
Here we can all discuss the legendary TAS from the 90's batman, the greatest animated adaptation of a comic book, and the more recent The Batman, compere them, discuss them, what made them good and bad, the character changes ect. you get the drift, here we pay homage to the great Batman in the animated media, something that has brought much joy to many of us.

BTW I apologise if this has been done already.

Darth Martin
Both series kick major ***!

Batman TAS shows his detective side.

The Batman shows his aweswome gadgets and weaponry.

lilnes
batman sucks

my willy

lilnes
eat sh!t

Neo Darkhalen
Well at least that is over.

JediSamuraiMRB
Love Batman :TAS. The Batman is really cool and great.

Neo Darkhalen
I like the look of Killer Crock and Mr. Freeze in the Batman.

batdude123
Batman: TAS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The Batman

Bat Dude
Originally posted by batdude123
Batman: TAS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The Batman

I 100% agree, but you have to look at The Batman for what it is, a kid's show... It's not gonna have amazing plots, it's just there to give today's kids a fun, action packed Batman show... Nothing more, nothing less...

Black Adam
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
I like the look of Killer Crock and Mr. Freeze in the Batman.

I'll agree with the crock, since they where already going that full crock look back in batman/superman adventure, and have already made him The lizard light in the comics.

though freeze...naw. I found the old one to be a lot more intimidating the the buff bain/Super Saiyan looking one in The batman.

Neo Darkhalen
I like the 90's Freeze, it was great to make him a tragic villain instead of a thief who plays on puns.

Mark Hamill as the Joker was just fantastic, it almost made you forget that he was in star wars.

Mr Parker
Batman TAS i agree is the best comicbook adaptation from a comicbook ever.The batman sucks royally.

DarthLazious
The old 90's Batman was way better then The Batman by a long shot.

Neo Darkhalen
The Batman has lost that edge the 90's one had.

sindahouse
As far as Im concerned TAS was the most successful capture of Batman on screen (with the exception of season 4). Loved watching them after school back in the 90's

Darth Martin
I love the new one cause of the gadgets and technology.

Mr Parker
I so much wish they would bring back this show to regular saturday morning shows. sad

Mr Parker
dont understand why they wont bring this show back. sad

Gregory
Originally posted by Bat Dude
I 100% agree, but you have to look at The Batman for what it is, a kid's show... It's not gonna have amazing plots, it's just there to give today's kids a fun, action packed Batman show... Nothing more, nothing less...

TAS was also a kids show; the idea that kid's shows can't also have amazing plots, characters, etc is one I wish we could do away with.

Kazenji
I just watched some of this show was'nt impressed by it i'll stick with Batman: TAS.

carnage52
i liked them both.

Devil King
I liked TAS up until they changed the animation style. If I recall they had to go to a cheaper production studio, and the animation suffered because of it. I don't watch The Batman. I don't like it at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.