Sasori, Kankuro and Chiyo versus The Straw Hat Pirates

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Can the power of the Puppet Corps match up to the might of the Straw Hat Pirates ?

Chiyo - Jikki Chikamatsu no Shuu (Ten Puppet Collection of Chikamatsu), Sasori's Mother, Sasori's Father

TS Kankruo - Karasu, Kuroari and Sanshouuo

Sasori - Himself, Hiruko, Sandaime Kazekage, Hyakki no Souen (Performance of the Hundred Puppets)

Versus

Luffy
Roronoa Zoro
Nami
Ussop
Sanji
Tony Tony Chopper
Nico Robin
Franky

Stipulations : No PIS, No CIS. The Ninjas have 5 Kunai and 10 shuriken each. All puppets are at the top of their game and fully repaired. Sasori begins within Hiruko.

Kento
As crazy as this sounds..I'm going with the puppet masters. Course I'm only up to the part where Chopper comes in so I don't know the last two people

Endless Mike
Current Luffy solos

Quincy
When I read the title, I immediately said the Straw Hats.

But I didn't realize that Sasori was also using his 100 puppet technique, so now I'm not exactly sure.

Usopp would be taken out early, since he uses weapons that are clearly inferior to the puppets.

Nami and Nico Robin would fight with Chiyo, with Nami being taken out first. Robin's multiple hand techniques I think would help hold down a Puppet for Chiyo, but replacement jutsus would obviously allow her to escape them.

Sanji is a formidable fighter, but in one of the One Piece movies, he kicks a spiked ball and is out of the fight early due to his injuries. Hiruko's spiked cannon thing would play this role, and unfortunately Sanji could be out again. Or at least temporarily put to the side until he regains some energy.

Chopper's monster form would help destroy alot of the puppets, as would Zoro's swordplay.

But I think that Luffy would be easily tricked into Kankuro's black puppet theater technique where he traps you into one puppet and impales you.

So the remaining gang would be Franky, Zoro and Chopper against the Three Puppeteers.

But I might sound Bias, I'm a big Sasori fan.

Csdabest
man.....I can take One Peice Seriously. I think Toonami scared it image for me permantly. But even then. It just doesnt appeal to me.

Accel
Yeah, the puppeteers get whomped. Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Franky, and possibly Chopper can all easily take down the puppets and Robin can just simply create a few arms around each puppet master and pull them apart.

The ninjas' best bet would be to use Sasori's poison, but even that isn't very likely to keep the Strawhats down, what with their insane damage soak.

psycho gundam
sasori solos via 100 puppet rapage + 3rd kazekage

Accel
That's not even close to being true. Heck, Luffy alone has multiple attacks tailor-made for taking out hundreds of opponents and that's not even considering him going into 2nd gear for the speedblitz or his combination move with Zoro that can tear a tidal wave in half.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Accel
That's not even close to being true. Heck, Luffy alone has multiple attacks tailor-made for taking out hundreds of opponents and that's not even considering him going into 2nd gear for the speedblitz or his combination move with Zoro that can tear a tidal wave in half. dude, every weapon is soaked in poison and can't be touched. luffy is too wild to avoid getting nicked

Accel
He's been poisoned before and still managed to keep fighting until he beat the bad guy down. This is why I said the Strawhats' insane damage soak will keep them from going down to any attacks.

And of course there's guy's like Franky or Robin who could easily attack through the iron sand (with either the Cop D'Vent or multiple hands) and destroy the Kazekage doll.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Csdabest
man.....I can take One Peice Seriously.

you're not really supposed to... there are some sad back stories and dramatic moments from time to time but in the end it's just a wacky fun shounen.

King Kandy
One Piece is so godmodded it's stupid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.