Top 10 Most Used Characters in KMC Versus Battles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master-Borg
Which 10 characters are featured the most on KMC versus threads?

Wolverine - 1
Superman - 1
Thanos - 1
Hulk - 1
Darkseid - 1
Storm - 1
Batman - 1
Thor - 1
Silver Surfer - 1
Juggernaut - 1

llagrok
I think Wonder Woman has been used quite a lot as well.....

shifty

Alfheim
Currently its WWH and SMP....in fact im starting to get fed up with seeing them.

Mr.Biscuits
Thanos and Darkseid, DUH!!!!!!!

Even if the title of the thread is something completely different, the thread will still end up being Thanos vs DS.

Passione
I would have to say The Hulk, Storm and Wolverine

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Passione
I would have to say The Hulk, Storm and Wolverine

Co-signed. The unofficial ban on Storm threads is why you don't see many of those these days.

Passione
Thank god. Now we need to do the same on the Hulk Threads.

*Runs away from Badabing*

FearOfBlood
The Hulk because KMC posters hate him.

Lil Buddy
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
The Hulk because KMC posters hate him. Or you love him to much.

Are you being honest with what you say about Hulk?

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by Lil Buddy
Or you love him to much.

Are you being honest with what you say about Hulk?

My favorite char is Morg. I love chars people hate because they are > than favourite.

Lil Buddy
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
My favorite char is Morg. I love chars people hate because they are > than favourite.

Says who?

Utrigita
Thor, Hulk, Storm, Thanos

invisiblewoman
HULK

DigiMark007
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=434888&highlight=title%3A%28flavor+of+the+week%29

Here ya go. Otherwise, if you're actually counting totals, it's a bunch of speculation and is mostly just the popular characters from both major companies.

Also Fear, it's not the Hulk we dislike. Just like the forum doesn't collectively dislike any character. It's when we see fans as being irrational that it turns us off from their threads, because the fanboys generally ruin the threads of their character(s).

erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.