Jin's Mother, Jun Kazama

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
http://lyceefrancaisdestavanger.ifrance.com/emmanuel/jun/juncheval.jpg

Who'd have thought that Jun Kazama had a thing for bad boys? Oh well. I didn't see a respect thread for Jin's mother, so I decided to make one.

Jun's Bio

Nationality: Japanese
Age: 22 (in Tekken 2); 37 (at the time of her 'disappearance')
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 119
Blood Type: AB
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Family: parents unknown; has an older or younger brother; had a one-night stand with Kazuya Mishima; Jin Kazama, son; Asuka Kazama, niece
Fighting Style: Kazama-style Kobujutsu

Jun is an officer of the 3WC, a wildlife protection organization. She is called "The Chosen One" by her relatives. She is highly psychic and can sense a mysterious power surrounding Kazuya Mishima, which turns out to be the Devil Gene threatening to turn him into a demonic version of himself. At the 3WC's orders, she sets out to arrest Kazuya, who smuggles environmentally-protected animals.

When the King of Iron Fist Tournament 2 was coming to an end, Jun comes to the stunning realization that Kazuya's supernatural strength stems from Devil. But she cannot help being drawn to him, propelled by a mystic force beyond her control.

During the King of Iron Fist Tournament 2, Jun became pregnant by Kazuya. At the conclusion of the tournament, Devil left Kazuya and attempted to possess Jun's unborn child, but Jun defeated Devil. She later gave birth to a baby boy who she named Jin. 15 years after the birth of her son, Jun sensed the approaching of Ogre and warned Jin to seek out his grandfather Heihachi should anything happen to her. One night, Ogre did indeed attack, and Jun went missing. Jin assumed that Jun was dead.

Sol Valentine
R.I.P Jun, I think.

SmashBro
Maybe Jun will show up in Tekken 6 and Jin will come back to his senses.

That would be cool.

Sado22
Jun love

Snafu the Great
http://83.img.v4.skyrock.com/838/unknownkazama13/pics/381499758_small.jpg

Wandering Flame
Jun isn't nearly as attractive as the other Tekken chicks.

Or chicks in Soul Calibur. If...she'd have appeared in a recent Tekken game she'd probably look a lot better, as Julia did in 4 and 5, because her T3 look was crap. She looked like Justin Timberlake with hair.

Sado22
cRoudO you say something as blasphemous as this
I. WILL. DESTROY. YOU
mad foo mad

*holds cRoudO up with one arm*
Pathetic....

~The RedEyed Sado-sama

Wandering Flame
To each his own.

No offense though...but Jun reminds me of that uni-brow women I forget what her name is.

Sado22
CHUNLI! mad

Wandering Flame
Hell no...

Sado22
HELL YEAH, FOO! mad

Sado22
a

Wandering Flame
That used to say "your mom" but whatever.

Jun's a good fighter. Asuka's a lot hotter and has bigger t*ts too.

I'd eat her out if I don't puke.

Sado22
i changed that.....since some people would come with the whole emo "thou shalt not swear BS".

jun should make a return, put on some meat (preferably on the ass and thighs love ) and she'll pwn every biatch from tekken. mad

Wandering Flame
Even though she'd have an ass the Tekken guys would very much like to f*ck?

Sado22
yeah, and then kaz will win the tourny sine he's the only one whose been there laughing

Wandering Flame
Too bad she's not appearing in T6...I guess she's dead after all.

But Zafina = hotter nonetheless, plus she's more flexible, which...enables more sex positions.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.