Ryu Hayabusa v.s. Scorpion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
pgrevolution.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/ninjagaiden.jpg

v.s.

images.techtree.com/ttimages/story/PS2-04-Mortal-kombat.jpg

Lady Fox
I say Scorpion big grin

Furion
Scorpion

Sol Valentine
How?

Furion
Well fisrt Scorpion Hellfire punches him, then he kunais him in the back then he wings him round and round and finally rips out his spine.

Sol Valentine
Ryubusa has near blinding speed, and from what I've seen in alot of MK games, their speed is about human speed. How fast is Hellfire punch anyway?

Furion
It's instant. It's so fast Scorpion's after image is there for 2-3 seconds.

Sol Valentine
Art of the Spirit Clone, Scorpion won't know which Haya to combo.

Csdabest
Hell Fire Punch. Do u mean when he teleports and punches you. He doesnt leave an afterimage either. And Ryubusa can teleport. Scorpions Get over heare move is not that fast either. Ryubusa should have no problems dodging. Also Furion your a funny guy.

Art of the Spirit Clone would own Scorpion. Two immortal copies that cant be killed until Ryubusa runs out of Energy/Stamnina or he get killed.

Art of the Inazuma-Shocks and electricutes Scropion to a crisp.

art of the Inferno-Three flaming Fireballs that will incinerate Scropion to nothing but ash(Scorpion is not immune to fire either)

Art of the The Fire Wheel-Same as above also addded damage. With multiple fire balls twirling around making it almost impossible for Scorpion to engage in close range battle which is his specialty.

Art of the Icestorm-Create a huge icestorm turning the area as well objects into ice cubes. A nice little Scorpion flavored pop sicle he will be. Then Ryubusaa slices and shatters him

Art of the Hurricane(NG2 *drools* i cant wait)- Sends winds of blades flying in all directions that seem to be invisible and slices scorpion into chunks of bloody peices.

Hadoken(lol thats what it looks like)-Vaporizes Scoprion instantly

Kamehameha(lol thats what it looks like)-Incinerates Scropion instantly

True Dragon Sword-Ominipotent aginst evil beings and have unfathomable Spirit Power(A title. Hopefully will be proven in the next game)

Blade Beams-Slices Scorpion into chunks(Ninja Gaiden DS*Dragon Sword* as seen in the NGDS Gameplay)

Storm of the Heavenly Dragon-sends Scorpion flying in the air and slices and dices scorpion into many bloody chunks moving at a speed that looks to match lightspeed if not the speed of sound

True Gleam of the Dragon- Slices and dices Scorpion in a hurricane with his Sword cutting him into many peices

Kietsu-Sucks scorpions soul and spiritual energy out of him dry

Dalbi Blade- Splits scoprion in half or blows him to peices with a blade beam that resembles the Wind Scar

Lunar-beats the living shiz out of scorpion. Or does that hurricane move furthering beating the crap out of him

Nunchucks-Beats the snot of him.

Vigorian Flails-Turns scorpion into canned mean.

Dark Dragon Blade- Turns into the Devil Incarnate and obliterates him and shatters the planet.

Unlabored Flawlessness-Makes scorpion into a shit on a stick

Inzuna Drop- Slams Scorpion onto his head twirling. Scorpion brains go flinging around with chunks of his skull following.

Kunai- Slings multiples into Scorpions bottle pinning and killing him

Shurikens- Sam sas above

Explosive kunai-gets one stuck in his form. BOOM. Scorpion is gone

Bows and Arrows- Shoots Scorpion from long range putting an arrow straight through his eye.

Explosive Arrow-gets one stuck and Boom. Scorpion is gone

High Explosive C4 arrow-Same as above but bigger boom.

EMP arrow- I guess when he gets shot he'll get a nice little jolt.

Legendary Windmill Shuriken- Slices and dices his head off first swing. and if it doesnt come off when it comes back it should pop it off. Plus i hear it slices with the wind aswell.

Stat break down

Speed- Ryu By a land slide

Strength- Debatble. But i have to say Ryubusa as he has been seen overpowering demons and slicing through jets with utterease.

Endurance/Stamina- Ryubusa with out a question. fought tiredlessy for a whole week aginst legions of demons/fiends/soldiers/and Ninjas. In some videos you see Scorpion tired after a tense battle with Sub-zero. That just one battle.

weapons skill- Hahahaha without a doubt Ryubusa having master several weapons.

Skill- Ryubusa as he is seen using everything he knows with ease and very fluently.

Hand to hand- Scorpion possibely as he knows multiple styles. But Ryu might still takes this as he is super fast and very strong with his Ninjitusu.

Experience- I guess ill give this to scorpion since he has been fighting for supposedly over 10,000 years. Thats my estimate if you see how long time passes inbetween each tournament.

Csdabest
Scorpion is highly outmatched. Their isnt much Scoprion can do that Ryubusa cant counter. Scorpion can teleport but Ryubusa can teleport as well. Scorpion can incorportate attacks with his teleportation. But so can Ryubusa. Ryu can also go intangible when he does his spiritual flight. So Scorpion gets his ass handed to him

8 to 9/10

Furion
Yes Hellfire does leave an after-image. It looks like soot or smoke. Plus if this outclasses Normal Scorpion, then bring it up to Elder Scorpion.

Burning thought
what is this major joke?

Kain would pwn them both....

Csdabest
Even with Elder Scorpion he would get his ass handed. Because Elder scorpion is nothing but a title cuz he has little to no feats and the feats he does have still get him owned by ryu busa..

Also if A Scorpion and Sub-zero vs Ryu Hayabusa and Ryu Hayabusa still comes out on top. Then Guess what. Singeling Scorpion out making it one on one isnt going to make this easier on him.

Mr Dude
First it would be "Get Over Here", and then Scorpion would uppercut the other guy, and then it would be "flawless victory. fatality".

How many tiny children with pink hair do you see in Mortal Kombat? Why is this? It's because they would be rubbish. This Ryu guy is about as hard as a kid with pink hair and eyes like dinnerplates. No match for Scorpy. Even if he is named after a motorbike.

Csdabest
Scorpion would get owned By a white ninja. He might Stand a chance aginst some brown ones. Scorpion is a joke aginst most people outside his universe. Scorpion aint slow but he sure doesnt have anything on Ryu hayabusa speed specially after NGII

Mr Dude
A brown ninja? You mean like Raven? You'd think he'd be harder than white ones.

Csdabest
Now Brown Cloth Ninja in the game. Which is nothing but canon Fodder. Raven would even Beat Scorpion to tell the truth.

Burning thought
ime a black belt ninja, so keeeyaaa!! id crush Ryu and Scorp at the same time

Csdabest
Id still whoop your arse.

Mr Dude
Brown clothes ninja? Everyone knows ninjas wear black clothes.

Furion
Originally posted by Csdabest
Now Brown Cloth Ninja in the game. Which is nothing but canon Fodder. Raven would even Beat Scorpion to tell the truth.
Please don't make me...Please don't..

Csdabest
Hush fool. Your are obviously wrong. And All ninjas dont were black.

apoc001
Sure Ryu could beat Scorpion. So could Raven. Maybe even Donkey Kong.

SmashBro
Scorpion would destroy Hayabusa with ease. I mean with all the crazy abilities he's got, there's no way Hayabusa can win.

Wandering Flame
Originally posted by apoc001
Sure Ryu could beat Scorpion. So could Raven. Maybe even Donkey Kong. crylaugh

Estacado
Ryu with ease.

Wandering Flame
If he was armed, I'd have to agree.

In all honesty however, I haven't seen much of Scorpion's showings. I've seen what he did in the MK movie and Shaolin Monks intro, other than that haven't really seen much, and going by what I've seen Ryu should pretty much tool him with weapons or barehanded. He has obliterating energy attacks to use. If Scorpion's immortality isn't taken out...he won't "lose" and would come back again, and again.

Scorpion's abilities are impressive nonetheless, but right now I'd say he loses mainly due to the difference in speed and reaction times.

Csdabest
I dont know how Scorpion gets a new body. Think he posses another a corpse or one of his followers. I think it said somehing about it in a comic

Wandering Flame
I believe there are just an infinite number of Scorpions in his realm, lulz.

Mr Dude
Ryu can't even beat Eric Roberts with sunglasses.

Csdabest
You cant even beat meat. Because you were castrated before you were told you are a female. In reality. There use to be something there on the circular mark on your crotch. No your parents didnt burn you somehow with a car lighter. There use to be something that made you a male there. Also that attraction to females making you think that your a lesbian. Thats natural. Thats the man in your trying to give in to it urges. Only way you can come to these feeling and realize your true self is to concede on all points and just admit that Scorpion doesnt stand a chance in hell.

9/10 Ryu wins

Mr Dude
Well that was wierd. I suggest you don't say that kind of thing to girls in real life. Because nine times out of ten it isn't true.

Scorpion still wins. To be fair he lost to a guy in shades too, but Johnny Cage is probably harder than Eric Roberts. Not that Eric is weak. Just watch "By the Sword". Sure he lost to the old dude in the end, but still.

Akuma Killer
Scorp...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.