Which character can survive the Great eclipse?(Berserk)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
Which of the characters below can survive the Great eclipse for those who arent't familair with the berserkverse heres some scenes from the anime:Berserk part 54

Berserk part 55

Berserk part 56

Pretty focked up hu?
aren't many characters in the Dc/Marvel world who could survive sh*t like that.. don't see spidey survive sh*t like this..

The Punisher - The Punishers family
Green Arrow - Black cannery
Batman - Robin:P
Captain America - Bucky:P

These are the characters who have to survive the eclipse for about five ours.. after which Griffith awakes.
They get a small army similar to the white hawks..but i doubt that would do them any goodstick out tongue Could each of these characters survive the same physical and emotional torture? I'ved put the lovers of all the heroes in the same situation.. to look if the heroes won't break down while Griffith has his way with them..while they have to fight of hundreds of demons..

So who could survive this szizle?

Discus!!

cool

TricksterPriest
A Berserk fan, cool. thumb up

But god damn, the Eclipse? *shudders* No one under mid meta IMO, is getting out of that alive. I assume the Godhand isn't fighting directly?

Realistically, no one can survive it. It's 1 guy plus a small bunch of fighters, vs. an unlimited army of demons.

Endless Mike
Doctor Strange not only survives it, but beats down the Godhand and Idea of Evil

Mr. Slippyfist
I didn't watch the videos, and I don't give a damn what this probably anime shit is... but Spectre and Tiamut survive it. smile

Aqua-pimp
No the Godhand would be to much.. they just have to fight off the demons and Femto for about five hours, after that the skullknight can go swoop them outta the demon dimension and save theyre asses...I'f of course they not already dead..
Berserk is one of my most favorite animes next to ninja scroll,Fist of the northstar & Dragonballz ( Can't wait for the live action movie coming out in August rolling on floor laughing )The eclipse chapter gotta be te most violent and grim piece of anime ive ever seen..sh*t is hardcorestick out tongue

cool

llagrok
Shit was even more hardcore in the manga.

If they have to actually fight Femto, then I think you'll have to go as high as low herald. He's pretty strong after all, from what we've seen. The lowest we can go? I'm guessing Wolverine, possibly Venom or Carnage.

endrict
Isn't this manga/anime??? not allowed.

complexbrother
Genesis-Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.