The Mighty Thor Runs The DC/Marvel Gauntlet!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thorion
Classic Thor has to fight each of these opponents one after the other, with only a 10 minute break between fights. If he manages to get past Blackbolt he's fully healed. He then goes on till Exodus and if he clears him gets another full heal. From then on he's at full power after every fight.

1. Warpath

2. Emma Frost

3. War Machine

4. Iron Man

5. Professor Charles Xavier

6. The Thing

7. Super Skrull

8. Blackbolt

9. Absorbing Man

10. Metamorpho

11. Magneto

12. Exodus

13. Hal Jordan

14. Liefield's Supreme

15. Beta Ray Bill

16. Superman

15. Mr. Majestic

16. Union

17. The Silver Surfer

Can he clear the gauntlet.

My opinion: NAY! I can see him stopping at either Majestic or Union, A Superman with no magic problem is going to be hard for him, and a Superman with a GL-lite powerset is going to be hell. Your opinions? I'd have put Surfer before Majestic, but you people would've gone crazy laughing out loud

Your opinions on each fight would be great, but if that's too long a simple "clears it" or "He stops at ____" will suffice.

*T*
Why is Union higher than Majestic?

9In fact you order is a little weird.

Newjak
If the question is can he clear it.

Yes he can, he has the tools at his disposal to do so.

He beats everyone for a vast majority until he gets to Hal Jordan.

From then on though its either a 50/50 split or slightly tilted either way. They are definitely close fights though.

Thorion
Originally posted by *T*
Why is Union higher than Majestic?

9In fact you order is a little weird.

I don't see why he shouldn't be higher then Maj...They've stalemated before, but Union has the more versatile powerset, so I think he'll be more of a challenge.

*T*
Apart from one or two after Hal.

Thorion
Originally posted by *T*
Apart from one or two after Hal.

Eh? From Hal onwards is all top tiers, and their orders are pretty interchangeable...

Gecko4lif
surfer is higher then beta ray bill... despite bill being him everytime they fought and almost killing him once....

Thorion
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
surfer is higher then beta ray bill... despite bill being him everytime they fought and almost killing him once....

I couldn't care less. I've stated that almost all of the top tier can take each other to the limit. Now stop being so goddamn picky.

ultimatethor
Thor gets right up to surfer but then gets beaten,To be truthful surfer is always greater than thor and it should not even be close. Beta ray bill however would give thor a lot of problems

*T*
Originally posted by Thorion
I don't see why he shouldn't be higher then Maj...They've stalemated before, but Union has the more versatile powerset, so I think he'll be more of a challenge.

They stalemated when Majestic was weaker. Now he is stronger than before and Union doesn't use his power to full potential. Try again. roll eyes (sarcastic)

*T*
Eh? From Hal onwards is all top tiers, and their orders are pretty interchangeable... Union loses and is way to high on your list.

Hal could beat Union.

Thorion
Originally posted by *T*
Union loses and is way to high on your list.

Hal could beat Union.

I disagree, but whatever.

Thorion
Originally posted by *T*
They stalemated when Majestic was weaker. Now he is stronger than before and Union doesn't use his power to full potential. Try again. roll eyes (sarcastic)

He's had no official upgrade. He's simply got more feats. Union also stated that he's gotten more powerful, at the end of this mini. If you want to debate Union Vs Majestic create your own topic.

Thorion
Originally posted by *T*
Union loses and is way to high on your list.

Hal could beat Union.

No he couldn't.

nimbus006
1. Warpath- Stomp

2. Emma Frost- Stomp

3. War Machine- See Iron Man

4. Iron Man- See Thor # 3 (Stomp)

5. Professor Charles Xavier- Maybe gives him a little headache, but stomps

6. The Thing- Stomp, should be before Ironman

7. Super Skrull- Breaks a sweat then stomps

8. Blackbolt- Starts to have trouble, but wins majority here (8/10).

9. Absorbing Man- Continues to have trouble, but still wins majority (8.5/10).

10. Metamorpho- Doesnt look to tough, Thor takes 9.5/10.

11. Magneto- Pretty sure he's already defeated him, but IIRC had some trouble. Either way Thor takes 8/10

12. Exodus- He's tough, but Thor still takes majority 8/10

13. Hal Jordan- Thor probably stops here, unless he gets into Warrior Madness Thor, or perhaps uses the Odin Force. Hal takes 6/10.

14. Liefield's Supreme- I have no idea who

15. Beta Ray Bill- Even though they are essentially the same, I always believed Thor would beat him for slight majority. 5.5/10

16. Superman- Thor goes down 6-7/10...

15. Mr. Majestic- Not sure

16. Union- Not sure

17. The Silver Surfer- Thor goes down 8-9/10

Thorion
Originally posted by nimbus006
1. Warpath- Stomp

2. Emma Frost- Stomp

3. War Machine- See Iron Man

4. Iron Man- See Thor # 3 (Stomp)

5. Professor Charles Xavier- Maybe gives him a little headache, but stomps

6. The Thing- Stomp, should be before Ironman

7. Super Skrull- Breaks a sweat then stomps

8. Blackbolt- Starts to have trouble, but wins majority here (8/10).

9. Absorbing Man- Continues to have trouble, but still wins majority (8.5/10).

10. Metamorpho- Doesnt look to tough, Thor takes 9.5/10.

11. Magneto- Pretty sure he's already defeated him, but IIRC had some trouble. Either way Thor takes 8/10

12. Exodus- He's tough, but Thor still takes majority 8/10

13. Hal Jordan- Thor probably stops here, unless he gets into Warrior Madness Thor, or perhaps uses the Odin Force. Hal takes 6/10.

14. Liefield's Supreme- I have no idea who

15. Beta Ray Bill- Even though they are essentially the same, I always believed Thor would beat him for slight majority. 5.5/10

16. Superman- Thor goes down 6-7/10...

15. Mr. Majestic- Not sure

16. Union- Not sure

17. The Silver Surfer- Thor goes down 8-9/10

Thanks for taking the time to do this. I personally think that he can beat SS. His previous 3 fights with him have all been wins to Thor. Just my two cents smile

nimbus006
Thanks for taking the time to do this. I personally think that he can beat SS. His previous 3 fights with him have all been wins to Thor. Just my two cents smile

No problem, its fun... i enjoy running the scenarios big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.