Rots anakin vs Rotj luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Man of Christ
both all out and both in the zon3

Elite Hunter
I'm going to have to go with Anakin. Luke was more or less in the zone because Vader taunted him and in doing so caused him to use the darkside. I doubt Anakin would be able to do it the same degree as his future self. Plus Anakin is imo >Vader in saber combat.

Man of Christ
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
I'm going to have to go with Anakin. Luke was more or less in the zone because Vader taunted him and in doing so caused him to use the darkside. I doubt Anakin would be able to do it the same degree as his future self. Plus Anakin is imo >Vader in saber combat.

what does imo stand for and what is a noobaris?

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Man of Christ
what does imo stand for and what is a noobaris?

IMO= In My Opinion and Noobaris=Nebaris.

Man of Christ
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
IMO= In My Opinion and Noobaris=Nebaris.

if you were to comparably rank rotj lukes skill(blade, force, etc)
with whom would you rank him in terms of ppl from the prequel trilogy.
(careful to consider that durring rotj they didnt have nick gillard or cgi but he still beat vader)

Elite Hunter
if you were to comparably rank rotj lukes skill(blade, force, etc)
with whom would you rank him in terms of ppl from the prequel trilogy.
(careful to consider that durring rotj they didnt have nick gillard or cgi but he still beat vader)

Wow I swear to god this is like DejaVu but anyway I have no clue to who he is about even with from the PT the only name to come to mind is TPM Kenobi maybe not sure though.

darthsith19
I personally put ROTJ Luke about even in saber skills with Qui-Gon Jinn. I tend to rank ROTJ Luke higher than most of the people here, though.

Anakin wipes the floor with Luke. It should be Luke in teh zone vs. Anakin in his Mustafar state... but Anakin would still win.

Man of Christ
Originally posted by darthsith19
I personally put ROTJ Luke about even in saber skills with Qui-Gon Jinn. I tend to rank ROTJ Luke higher than most of the people here, though.

Anakin wipes the floor with Luke. It should be Luke in teh zone vs. Anakin in his Mustafar state... but Anakin would still win.

that statement implies that vader got weaker both forcewise and bladewise after his burns and reconstructive surgery

darthsith19
that statement implies that vader got weaker both forcewise and bladewise after his burns and reconstructive surgery
Bladewise, he did get weaker. Forcewise, he got stronger. I don't see how what I said means he got weaker forcewise.

0°Mandalore°0

Because overall, he indeed got weaker. Saberwise, he is much, much weaker than in ROTS. Forcewise, he is quite stronger. But this is no Vader vs ROTS Anakin, and since Luke is not even close to Vader (forcewise) by this point, and there is nothing to imply he is in the same level as ROTS Anakin (saberwise), he takes this with ease.

((The_Anomaly))
Anakin turnes Luke into a sh!tsmear

Darth Subjekt
pretty much...he stomps a mud hole in his ass and then walks it dry...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.