Teen Titans rp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Striding Cloud
Al was flying threw the air at super sonic speeds. As he flew in the air looking serious as usual in his Air Element form. It sounded like a giant jet was flying in the air making loud super sonic boom noises. Al could feel and hear his Stomach growl loudly as fast as he was going. He stopped suddenly and held his stomach. "Geez i need to get something to eat. I'm starveing when was the last time i ate anyway? Yesterday morning, oh yea. I've been flying to this place forever." Al dug his hands into his pocket swiftly and fast as he could. And pulled out a small scroll that got bigger. "Teen Titans Tower. Or atleast the city." He said and the scroll told him exactly how far he was from it. "Awesome. Not too far from here." Al said as the scroll got smaller and he put it in his pocket. "Better grab something to eat." He said and looked down seeing the lights down below him. He was high in the sky seeing the clouds. Al began to fly down as if he was diving. Once he began to get closer and closer he stopped. And dropped to his feet making sure no one seen him. He walked from behind a building looking serious.

scarecrow88
starfire was walking around shopping and enjoying the to city, all though she lived in there for awhile now she was always busy saving it. she was dressed in regular street clothes to blend in with the crowd but she was surrounded by people staring and trying to get autographs. starfire says to herself "now i know why robin wears a mask." she signs her name on almost everything and laughs, she walks it to the pizza shop where they know her well. "hey starfire what will you have," starfire smiles and say "the usual please." the man smiles back and says extra cheese and mustard," he walks back to the kitchen.

Lady Fox
Cat sneezed violently as she entered the pizza shop. Violently enough to skip a few inches up into the air. Her crystal blue hair moved unrestrained over her head and covered her eyes. She kept walking, wiping her nose with her hand as she moved the hair over her forehead with her other hand.
A man was meanwhile on his way out of the store, and this man had a serious cough. Without paying much attention, he bumped straight into Cat who fell to the ground- since the man was an easy double her size and weight. He stood still for a moment, not coughing. Suriprised he looked around, puzzled- but acceptant as he kept on walking with a cough.

Cat screamed out of annoyance, in a frustrated matter and slammed her fists into the floor as she was laying down. She knew she had to get up, or she would probably gather all the bacterias on the floor. She sighed as she felt it coming, and she started coughing. She gave out a sneeze, and a cough as she climbed to her knees, staring down onto the floor. She had removed the coughing from the man upon impact and unintentionally gained it herself.

She got up from her knees, stood straight and covered her mouth as she gave out another cough. She sneezed and started walking up to the counter, stopping by it and looked towards the shop assistant.

"Ode(one) fabily(family) pizza, please"

Striding Cloud
Al was looking around seeing all the lights in the city. "Wow. This place is amazeing. But were can i find some food around here." He took off running to a restaurant called Mcdonalds. "Mcdonalds? Man do these people have the weirdest names for restaurants." Al walked up the little stairs to the way of the restaurant. And opened the door too the restaurant, he could feel the cold, hard metal of the handle as he opened it. Then there was a loud beep when he opened it, he instantly looked up checking out the machine that made the loud beep. "Wow." He said and closed to door opening it back and forth hearing the beep. "They never had this were i use to live." He said finally aftered the fifth beep he went in seeing all the people from the glass window. "Whoa a second door. I wonder if this one has a beep." He said and opened up the door, still in his Air Element form. Al walked in and the door didn't beep, he seen all the people talking a laughing eating there food with there friends. He walked up to the counter and looked at the menu for a long time then looked at the Woman at the counter. "Can i take your order please." She said sounding quite anoyed, obvisiouly having a long day. Al put his finger up. "Ummmm let me get twelve big macs with everything. And fries with salt. And a fruit punch." He said sounding like a robot trying to say it like the other Man had said. Except Al had ordered more then what the man had ordered.

The big EH
Originally posted by Lady Fox
Cat sneezed violently as she entered the pizza shop. Violently enough to skip a few inches up into the air. Her crystal blue hair moved unrestrained over her head and covered her eyes. She kept walking, wiping her nose with her hand as she moved the hair over her forehead with her other hand.
A man was meanwhile on his way out of the store, and this man had a serious cough. Without paying much attention, he bumped straight into Cat who fell to the ground- since the man was an easy double her size and weight. He stood still for a moment, not coughing. Suriprised he looked around, puzzled- but acceptant as he kept on walking with a cough.

Cat screamed out of annoyance, in a frustrated matter and slammed her fists into the floor as she was laying down. She knew she had to get up, or she would probably gather all the bacterias on the floor. She sighed as she felt it coming, and she started coughing. She gave out a sneeze, and a cough as she climbed to her knees, staring down onto the floor. She had removed the coughing from the man upon impact and unintentionally gained it herself.

She got up from her knees, stood straight and covered her mouth as she gave out another cough. She sneezed and started walking up to the counter, stopping by it and looked towards the shop assistant.

"Ode(one) fabily(family) pizza, please" in the back of the shop was the owner, The Presence and 3 of his thugs all with machine guns "you wouldnt be holding out on me would you Tommy" Presence said throwing the owner "tommy" around as the men watched the door "nno sir" tommy studdered as he got back onto his feet "i think you are" presence said punching tommy in the face hard. tommy fell back down and presence knelt down beside him as a silenced pistol appeared in his hand "all i want is my money, or else i'll have no choice that to blow your brains out" Presence threatened holding the cold barrel to tommy's head "you wouldnt shoot me in public, you'd just get arrested" tommy tried to convince presence not to kill him "wrong answer tommy boy!" presence said pulling the trigger and the gun fired...."no blood?" presence said looking at the still alive and holeless tommy. "thats wierd" presence said looking down the barrel of the gun and fired a shot. the bullet hit his head, went through his skin but stopped at his skull. presence laughed very creepily, almost like joker "damn gun, try to shoot an innocent victim and it misfires, i never get to have fun anymore" presence said with a frown "okay so now will you give me the money?" presence said sticking the gun back in tommy's face "uh sure thing" tommy said getting up and going towards the front counters and presence followed, although it probally wasnt the smartest move, tommy was being held at gunpoint as he emptied the registers "thats good little tommy-boy" presence mocked holding out the gun "my names actually harold" tommy/harold corrected as he handed over the money "aww there you go ruining the fun again" presence said and shot harold's kneecap as he laughed again and jumped over the counter and started to walk away until he saw teenage girl with a cold (Cat) "well hello there miss, i do saw your afully fine looking today" presence said as his outfit quickly changed to a cowboy suit of sorts as he took off his hat he bowed a little "what do you say after this shindig is over you, me, go out to a barn and wrassle up some of our own cattle" presence asked with a southern accent which was fake.

scarecrow88

The big EH

scarecrow88
starfire looked at presence with confusion, she walked over to the girl on the floor and helped her up. "i heard gun shots is everyone ok," she looked around no one seemed to be hurt. she grabbed a napkin from a table and gave it to Cat and smiled. she then turned her attention to presence and recognized him the wanted posters, "you have the power to warp reality correct." (totally unfair) she reached in her pocket to grab her communicator "starfire calling all titans i need back up at pizza shop code presence." the titans knew all about presence and his power and devised away to stop him by testing some gadgets on nosyarg kcid or lerry for short, cyborg designed a ring to immune them from realty switchers and containment field to hold presence but she didnt have the ring on her at the time but starfire ready her self for battle even though with out the ring she was defenceless from his powers.

The big EH
~not really, i wont warp somebody out of existence, or anything like that~
"'i dont have time to waste with little girls,, tata" presence mocked as he hopped out through a window without breaking it ~glass is liquid, so it wouldnt be to much of a stretch to do, with warping powers that is~ he landed and conitued throught the mall

Muck101
Originally posted by scarecrow88
starfire looked at presence with confusion, she walked over to the girl on the floor and helped her up. "i heard gun shots is everyone ok," she looked around no one seemed to be hurt. she grabbed a napkin from a table and gave it to Cat and smiled. she then turned her attention to presence and recognized him the wanted posters, "you have the power to warp reality correct." (totally unfair) she reached in her pocket to grab her communicator "starfire calling all titans i need back up at pizza shop code presence." the titans knew all about presence and his power and devised away to stop him by testing some gadgets on nosyarg kcid or lerry for short, cyborg designed a ring to immune them from realty switchers and containment field to hold presence but she didnt have the ring on her at the time but starfire ready her self for battle even though with out the ring she was defenceless from his powers.

Toad did so hate the term 'stalker' it this moment in time. He wasn't -stalking- starfire! He just wanted to return somthing she'd left at the tower.... and he wasn't sure when to just hop down from the rooftops upon which he'd followed her to give it to her. Could he even be blamed? Starfire was awfully cute, and he was obviously infatuated with her. He was affraid he'd make an ass out of himself. Yet he showed no such fear as he quickly lept to 'dramatically save the damsel (starfire) in distress' upon hearing the gunshots. He'd scaled along the ceilings untill he came to the pizzashop within the mall (apparently its in a mall now?). Needless to say he was delighted to find that Starfire was allright, almost delighted enough to not notice Presence warping through the window. He made a point to thank cyborg for insisting every titan wear their rings, should they by chance encounter him. Jaw buldged as he readied his tongue. As he dropped from the cieling in an attempt to surprise the presence, he fired his tongue foreward, which could result in a fairly powerful sucker-punch to the presences' face. ((Cyborg post coming tonight))

The big EH
~is he attacking presence?~ presence counted the money he collected from the shop "100 bucks eh, guess it's better than nothing" presence said to himself as he put it inside his pocket and got into the backseat of his limo like car as it pulled up. one man got in the front beside the driver and the other two got in the back with presence

Muck101
~ayup!~

darkxbox
jetstream walked down an alley, contemplating his next move. he heard gunshots down the street, " aah, what now?"

The big EH
presence went on to his next target, an electronics store which was owned by some chick, he didnt like beating girls, but he had to make money somehow and he didnt believe in senselessly using his powers ~ironically~ to create money. the car pulled up to the store and Presence got out and walked through the front door, into the back and straight to the owner. he calmly shut the blinds which was followed by him calmly saying "wheres my money?" which the reply was some money "thankyou for making this easier for me, fraid the lateness will cost you though" presence said pulling a gun on the woman and pointed it to her shoulder ~huge ripoff coming up stick out tongue~ the woman's pleads were ignored as presence pointed it at her shoulder and pulled the trigger... a flag popped out with "boom" written on it prsence laughed insanely then right when the woman sighed with relief presence pulled the trigger again and a loud bang was made as the small flag shot through her shoulder. the woman screamed as presence left and handed a phone to an employee "somebody should call 911" presence told the scared employee as he left with a jolly wave ~if you havn't noticed by now he's insane~

darkxbox
jetstreams rifle shot off and a blowing sound was heard, he had just blown the back tires off of the limo. he boosted straight at presence and screeched to a stop right in front of him. " listen man, i ain't got time for this. and it's not very polite to steal from a lady. in fact, IT'S JUST WRONG!"jetstream pulled out his tazer arm and jammed it into presences gut.

Striding Cloud
Al received his food from the lady and tossed it all in his mouth. He heard gunshots and was sure he should do something about it. Al came running out of the Mcdonalds door forgetting to pay the lady. He ran towards the gunshots, eventually he had reached where the fight was going on. He didn't know which one was the bad guy but he went with his gut feeling, turning towards Jetstream with his fist balled up. Al's all white hair began to rise in the air as it flew around recklessly. A type of wind aura swirled around him in circles as the wind blew towards Jetstream gently. He was trying to warn him.

Striding Cloud
Beast Boy ran was outside the pizza shop Star Fire was in. As he walked with a half a story ice cream cone with different flavors. He glanced at Star Fire through the glasses and tossed his ice cream into the air, out of shock. He morphed into a Cheetah and shot past the crowd running beside Star Fire. "Is that Presence?" Beast Boy said as he, took a closer look and realized it was. "Man and we don't have the rings!" He said and readied to fight as his arms and legs spread apart. If things get serious i will have to call in for help. He thought.

The big EH
Originally posted by darkxbox
jetstreams rifle shot off and a blowing sound was heard, he had just blown the back tires off of the limo. he boosted straight at presence and screeched to a stop right in front of him. " listen man, i ain't got time for this. and it's not very polite to steal from a lady. in fact, IT'S JUST WRONG!"jetstream pulled out his tazer arm and jammed it into presences gut. "interesting weapon, kinda random i must say, and i wasn't stealing, it's called protection, so i dont kill her" presence said taking the pain and sucking up the blow. Presence hit jetstream in the face as hard as he could~pretty damn hard~. "names Presence nice to meet you" Presence said intro ducing himself after the punch as his three thugs walked out holding state of the arch guns

Muck101
No mention of toad's attempted tongue-lashing? wtf dude sad

The big EH
~didn't see it, sorry~

scarecrow88
starfire was glad to see beast boy " yes friend he is a powerful foe but we can take him together," she smiles. starfire leave the shop following presence, she saw what happened to jet stream she was enraged. starfire swooped down from the sky and slugged presence in the face with all her strange, she was tiered of presence and wanted him to face justice. "i will protect everyone payment or not," starfire said with a firm voice. she flew over to toad "greetings friend may please borrow your ring," she said with a smile. ((sry for the short post))

The big EH
"why so serious? i'm just trying to make a honest buck" Presence said with a rather dark voice and a smile ~had to quote him~ as he wiped blood from his mouth and a huge mallet appeared in his hand "beside it's not like i was going to give her the old in-out" Presence stated as he swung madly at starfire ~again if you know your movies, especially the very twisted ones you'll reconize that~

scarecrow88
starfire dodge the swing it felt like presence playing with her, "you are not making an honest living," starfire said while flying up shooting star bolts. she thought to her self i need to take him down before he gets serious. ((i dont know what movie ur talking about stick out tongue ))

The big EH
~first ones The Dark Knight, and the second is Clockwork Orange finish post in like 2 minutes~

The big EH
Presence laughed evilly "why so scared little lady? i'm not gonna hurt you much" presence said swinging even more madly while laughing, Presence sddenly stopped and breathed deeply while trying to stop laughing "oh god almost busted a lung, how about we pick this up later?" Presence asked as the mallet dissapeared

scarecrow88
starfire wasnt afraid for her own safety but for her friends and the people around and it would be wise to have the containment Field to catch him but she couldnt just let him leave he might hurt someone else, "no we will finish it right now," starfire yelled. she rushed at presence picking him in to the air and throwing him into the bay where the tower was located, he landed with a big splash. ((lol sry dont even know if he can handle that much punishment with out dieing))

Thunder Fox
[damn i forgot to post

scarecrow88
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
((lol never too late)

The big EH
Presence swam down into the water then resurfaced playing in the water "thanks i was thinking about bathing" Presence said to starfire as he swam around "hey what a nice tower" Presence said as he started running on the water, he wasnt running super fast just using his powers until he got to where the tower is located

scarecrow88
starfire knew it was a very risky idea to lead him to the tower but she needed the containment Field to put an end to this battle. "no time to us the door oh cyborg is gonna get so mad at me but...'" starfire says while punching a hole in the wall.
---------------- chain & karah -----------------
chain and karah were waiting for some one to meet them when they saw a giant splash. "what the hell was that," chain said. then starfire punched a hole in the wall "guess this is where we show what we're made of," karah said teleporting to presence "thats far enough loser" she says crossing her arms.

scarecrow88
((too much fighting is going on lets say presence disappears for now, for the sake of the rp lol and it would be nice if other ppl posted to erm ))

Muck101
((Cyborg and Toad posts coming in about a half hour!!))

The big EH
going for 2 days to a funeral, probally wont be able to post, sorry guys

Muck101
~Sorry to hear that, man.~

The big EH
~back and thanks it didn't affect me much she was my aunt who i havent seen in about 4 years and only 1 every two years before that, she lives far away~

Striding Cloud
(Sorry for your lost as well.)
Al stopped once he had realized Presence was the bad guy. Still in his Air Form, he now wasn't to far from the TT Building. So he figured he would walk his way over there. He had seen two people as well going to the TT Building.

darkxbox
jetstream blasted at presences thugs with his grenade launcher. when he saw presence splashing in the water he said," allright, now im pissed," he boosted straight over to the titans tower island.

scarecrow88
"that fool presences is making this too easy with the titans distracted but a little gift wouldn't hurt anyone,"slade said while jumping out of the window from a lab carrying a computer program. he pressed a button then suddenly an army of black and bronze drones surround the heroes. one of the drones pulled off his mask and a screen appeared. " hello titans, it looks like in my absents the city has gotten boring and fools like presences took over my city, while im back and i feel like playing."
starfire flew out of the hole in the tower with the gadgets at cyborg made to catch presences she gasped when she saw all of the drones and heard slades voice "it can't be, our foe slade is back" starfire said while covering her month with disbelief.

darkxbox
jetstream blasted the drone away with his rifle," i ain't got time for this s***!"

((gettin off now))

scarecrow88
"heh...looks like we can go all out on these things," chain said while pulling out water from the air around he harden the water in to razor sharp ice cutting down four of them. karah laughed "is that all you can do big brother," her eyes and hands lit up white she raised her arms above her head the quickly slam them back to her sides and stomping her feet in to the ground destroying five drones, she smirked. there were still tons more of them and it looked like more were coming.

The big EH
Originally posted by scarecrow88
"that fool presences is making this too easy with the titans distracted but a little gift wouldn't hurt anyone,"slade said while jumping out of the window from a lab carrying a computer program. he pressed a button then suddenly an army of black and bronze drones surround the heroes. one of the drones pulled off his mask and a screen appeared. " hello titans, it looks like in my absents the city has gotten boring and fools like presences took over my city, while im back and i feel like playing."
starfire flew out of the hole in the tower with the gadgets at cyborg made to catch presences she gasped when she saw all of the drones and heard slades voice "it can't be, our foe slade is back" starfire said while covering her month with disbelief. "fool? why i otta show you some respect!" presence yelled as he clapped his hands together and focussed, 5 of the drones warped and twisted until they were knots of metal and then a huge mallet appeared in his hands and he begun madly smashing drones left and right. the whole time he was laughing, it was a bone chilling hackle.

scarecrow88
starfire was still shocked to see that slade was back, this was supposed to be a glories day but now it kept getting worse. "i wish robbin was here he would know what to do" she let out a deep breath to claim her self down "titans, go!" she yelled dropping the gadget in her hands then flew in to action, she smashed a few in to scrap then changed a starbolt over her head with both arms then slammed it in the the ground blowing away an area of drones. she used a lot of energy on that one and was defenceless of a few seconds but that was the drones needed, they started tackling starfire to the ground and holding her down she yelled for help but she was drowned out by all the drones.

The big EH
presence smashed away the drones from starfire "whoops, my bad" presence said laughing as he spun around with the mallet out and smashed many drones

Ordained

scarecrow88
((i dont think im gonna post till more people start posting a two man rp isnt that fun erm ))

darkxbox
jetstream bashed his way into the tower. some of the drones had got through the upstairs windows. he was greeted by a defense system and cyborg. he was immediately deactivated. he sent out a distress beacon.

The big EH
~dude you wouldnt be able to deactivate cyborg like that, and he's somebody else's characters. but this is understandable, as you see, you are a bad roleplayer, but dont worry you'll (most likely) learn how to be good~

darkxbox
((he deactivated me mad and i am not a bad roleplayer!))

The big EH
~i could argue this, and easily win, but i wont. sorry, i guess, you see i didnt read your character's sheet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.