Hyperion vs. Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Madvillain
Hyperion (Supreme Power)

vs.

Wonder Woman

who wins?

severance
hyperion

*T*
WW.

Thorion
Hyperion punks Wonder (Wo)man.

*T*
Originally posted by Thorion
Hyperion punks Wonder (Wo)man. Your joking?

Thorion
Originally posted by *T*
Your joking?

Maybe confused

tazz
WW

severance
same as glads vs ww the guy with superior speed and versatility wins

*T*
Originally posted by severance
same as glads vs ww the guy with superior speed and versatility wins

In that case WW wins. smile

GalacticStorm
Wonder Woman. Better fighter, far more experienced with her powers and quite a bit faster and stronger from what has been shown on panel so far.

Hyperions still to unproven.

guy222
diana

Cap'n Happy
Hm.... close. A good showing by Hyperion, but he falls to Diana in the late rounds. I've always thought the Hype was just that- hype. His showings against real opponents are usually poor- he's barely a match for the Thing in strength. Wondys got that, and way outclasses Hype in skills.
Wonder Woman 8/10

Joey Stacks
Hyperion 7/10

Sirius77
ww.

SupremeMan
Its things like this that tick me off that DC won't quantify their characters at all while Marvel at least sort of will. The only thing that makes me hesitate to say WW is that her 'invulnerability' is so blasted inconsistent what with needing the bracelets to block bullets. My guess is she wins because her fights are against DC level heavy hitters while his are only against opponents that are weaker than him by definition as all the supers in his world derive their powers from his ship.

Priest
S.Power Hyperion was a beast...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.