Jedah and Pyron VS M.Bison...wit a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Akuma Killer
Twist is...Bison's got Belial Aensland in his Psych Drive.

Who else?
I looked at the title before entering this thread and said to myself "what twist can be invented by man that would allow bison a chance against not Pyron OR Jedah, but Pyron AND Jedah"? If you put Pyron, Jedah and the entire SF universe on a battle field, don't think they would notice that the SF are there.

Then I seen that he had belial in the drive, but that's silly for so many reasons.

1. Bison's drive isn't even big enough to hold Belial, not even in his small form.

2. If Bison can barely handle the Psycho Power, how the hell is he going to handle the power of an entire plane of existence?

3. how the hell did belail get in there, the guy is omnipotent as far as combat power goes

4. There are so many other things wrong with this.

...Nice to see you again, though!

Classic NES
You guys should post this in the other forum with C-master.

Akuma Killer
We should...I'll do it.Originally posted by Who else?
I looked at the title before entering this thread and said to myself "what twist can be invented by man that would allow bison a chance against not Pyron OR Jedah, but Pyron AND Jedah"? If you put Pyron, Jedah and the entire SF universe on a battle field, don't think they would notice that the SF are there.

Then I seen that he had belial in the drive, but that's silly for so many reasons.

1. Bison's drive isn't even big enough to hold Belial, not even in his small form.

2. If Bison can barely handle the Psycho Power, how the hell is he going to handle the power of an entire plane of existence?

3. how the hell did belail get in there, the guy is omnipotent as far as combat power goes

4. There are so many other things wrong with this.

None of that matters cuz it's my thread and my rules.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.