Harry Potter Script

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HarrysGirl
Hey All!
I was just wonderin if anyone knew where i could get the script for Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. It would be greatly appreciated....thanks!!!!! Happy Dance

BackFire349
www.crap.com

LanceWindu
Uhh, you could just pick up the book.

Ushgarak
I am afraid that as far as I know, only a single page is generally available on-line. If I find something else I will let you know.

Mujaffa
it's actually www.totally-crap.co.uk/cometo-crap.se

Ushgarak
Cut that out; she asked a fair question and there is no need to mock.

HarrysGirl
Thanx Ushgarak...and i would pick up the book, but the thing i'm looking for is only in the movie. sheesh....

mah
yeah, dont know about that one, sorry

Ushgarak
Can't find one anywhere, I am afraid. If it wasn't leaked then it may be a little early for it to be available in a convenient form to find.

BackFire349
they'll probably put a printable version of the scrip on the dvd. most movies do that.

Julie
I wouldn't know...what do you need the script for anyway????

Mujaffa
this ain't mocking...it's the bare facts...can't u handle the facts??? Happy Dance laughing out loud

Ushgarak
It WAS mocking, and I told you clearly to cut it out. Carry on and I will simply delete your posts.

BackFire349
um, maybe you havent noticed ush, but there are more posts with a legit question that gets mocked, i dont see why you're getting upset over this one, is it because its a girl who asked the question?

Ushgarak
No. It is because no poster deserves to get jumped on like that. Debating Harry Potter is not even a point for this thread; it is an entirely factual question which has nothing to do with whether you like the film or not. And especial care should be taken with new posters.

I will also be coming down more heavily on posts that mock with no other point in future.

I hope I have made my point clear; if you have problems with it voice them in private, not here.

BackFire349
oh ok, as long as you do it in every post from now on and not just a few posts. i hate hypocracy.

zimbo
So.tell me how old are you and I'll tell you script.

Ushgarak
What sort of weird condition is that?

BackFire349
lmao laughing out loud

zimbo
hey I don't talk with you.I just want to now more about ower new friend.
You now..... .

Ushgarak
Well, if she wants to open up a Welcome thread then that is fine! However, as a straight trade that looked a bit odd.

zimbo
I'm just joking!
How could you think!.....nnno,no.I'm very disappointed in you.I thought you understand me.

Ushgarak
Err... I don't think it was a matter of understanding... more of appearance... never mind. There was no inherent accusation.

BackFire349
it did look rather odd. but oh well, no harm done.

zimbo
Ok!ok! let's finish this conversation.(I don't like when you do ''err'')

BackFire349
maybe www.script.com has it. who knows.

zimbo
I now and I'll never tell anyone!

Gundark
zimbo, its just that you NOTICEABLY ask nearly every new poster their age immediately. It throws up a flag to the moderators, thus Ush's comment.

And I also have to agree with Ush on the Harry Potter bashing. You're all entitled to your opinions, but you guys did jump on her the second she stuck her toe in the door. And she didn't ask for Harry Potter opinions....just where she could find a script. For God's sake, I've never even seen Harry Potter....I wouldn't begin to make a comment on it.

Lets chill a little, okay ?

finti
okay

BackFire349
i believe they were jokes, you know, statements that are said for comedic purposes that shouldnt be taken seriously, so lets just do that, not take them seriously.

finti
well maybe we can think a little bit who we are replying to before posting replys, espesially when it is new members that aint to customed with the humor around this thread.

BackFire349
well they might as well get used to it, no use babying them for a couple of weeks and then tourmenting them to hell. finti knows what im talking about big grin

zimbo
If we will be serious it will be the most boring forum ever.But okey if she's new I won't tell anything alse on this thread.

Dim
I like Harry Potter.. mad

BackFire349
yeah, i like some bad movies too.

mah
and you dislike lots of movies you havent seen. most impressive.

BackFire349
yes, its called judging off the previews, and its saved me lots of money that i woulda spent to see crappy movies in the theaters. i figure, the preview is supposed to be teh hooks you and interests you in the movie, if the preview cant even interest me then the actuall full movie wont either.

mah
the previews mostly always just show off a series of action seqences.

BackFire349
well in action movies. if a movies not action then they tell a summerized version of the story, and show the best scenes in hope that the audience will find them interesting, if i dont find the preview interesting im not going to see the movie obviously. and thus since the preview is usually the best scenes from the movie that are shown then all the other scenes arent as good. this method has saved me much money.

mah
yes, and Harry Potter: CoS is an action movie

BackFire349
yeah, in action movies they show the best action sequences, so why see a movie that is uninteresting if you've already seen the best scenes.

mah
well you don't know if the rest is uninteresting!

Dim
And that's a pretty narrow minded way of judging a movie.. Only a complete moron would slam a movie on a movie board when he hasn't even seen the film.

BackFire349
OOoOoOoo, name calling now. how quaint. it works for me, because most movies that i say are going to be crappy by seein gthe preview end up being see when i see them on video.

Dim
roll eyes (sarcastic) I didn't call you any names...but read into my last comment what you wish.

BackFire349
your point was fairly obvious smile i dont mine, my method has saved me from seeing lots of crap in the theaters and paying 10 bucks a pop. so if thats moronic so be it, its alot cheaper and more practical.

Ushgarak
Look, Potter quality, or movie judging techniques, can be debated in the relevant thread, which this isn't. I want to keep it open in case someone finda anything, but if it stays off-topic I will close.

BackFire349
ok boss.

steve-o
Some people are a little UPTIGHT. That's no fun. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mujaffa
Happy Dance this guy aint

BackFire349
oh im sure he's been put up many tight things.

hgwrtsgurl
Hey, um, I have a bit of the first Hp movie script on my site- www.freewebs.com/dr23/index.htm

EmeraldMalfoy
Why don't u just pick up the damn book and read OR get the dvd or vhs????????? *rolls eyes and smirk*

Matt
Why dont You watch The Film and Copy Notes to make you own Script. Do you see me with it rite now? 'll Hav to pop round jk's in the mornin for yah to pick it up. Wat do u fink i am a Bloomin Script Writter!

hpluva14
lol i also think u shuld pik up tha damn book

hpluva14
wait nvm
i just read the whole thing and i have no clue where to get the script u culd try lookn it up on google or wut matt said and just watch tha movie and try to figure out wut they said

Oksana
i'm looking for that 2

Oksana
which part of the movie r u lukin 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.