PC Validus vs. the Destroyer (classic version)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
Thor's spirit is in the Destroyer

Mr. Slippyfist
Does Thor get his wicked Destroyer decorations like last time? 131

Endless Mike
Sure, why not

psycho gundam
thor crack teh fishbowl, brain falls on floor, checkmate

TricksterPriest
What decorations?

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
What decorations? His hammer, cap, and wings from his hat.

TricksterPriest
Those manifested on the Destroyer? Sick. thumb up Got any scans?

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Those manifested on the Destroyer? Sick. thumb up Got any scans? Not on hand...
Thor got his soul trapped in the Destroyer though, and later took his equipment off his basically dead body.

You could probably find images on Google if you search 'Destroyer Thor' or something.

TricksterPriest
Found it.

http://www.immortalthor.net/thor-381.jpg

Very nice. thumb up

Endless Mike
So what's your opinion on the fight?

SpiderGauntlet
Wasn't PC Validus far stronger than Superman?

iceman24567
Originally posted by SpiderGauntlet
Wasn't PC Validus far stronger than Superman? Yep a hell of a lot stronger.

Mindship
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Thor's spirit is in the Destroyer Classic Destroyer, when it was first intro'd, was arguably Marvel's most powerful creation at that time, capable of shrugging off blows from Mjolnir like nothing, generating any known energy in the universe, and was able to unleash bolts of limitless force. Validus (if I recall correctly), while also immensely powerful, had a limited powerset and was not too bright.

Thorstroyer ftw.

Horrificus
Destroyer

Sirius77
Validus took on three pc kryptonian level beings at one time and swatted them like flies... PC Validus wins.

Gecko4lif
Validus ftw

Thorstroyer puts up a good fight but he outclassed in everything

dont make me bring up the brain bolts....

Tazer
Yo.

stalemate. I dont know wat it would take to put Validus down, and I have a hard time seeing Validus droping *any1* in that armor, so Im saying "stalemate".

Tazer

Horrificus
it would probably come down to whether or not destroyers disintegrator beam can disintegrate validus.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

stalemate. I dont know wat it would take to put Validus down, and I have a hard time seeing Validus droping *any1* in that armor, so Im saying "stalemate".

Tazer
I dont have a hard time seeing validus down the armor considering validus was owning pre crisis kryptonians left and right.

CaptainStoic
Brain Bolts would be ineffective, The Destroyer is a magical being. It is also composed of far sterner stuff than any Krptonians flesh. It could turn a PC Kryptonian into corpuscles, which are smaller than molecules with its D-Ray.

Validus would be crushed if he fought the Destroyer. To add insult to injury it can teleport, and with Thors Spirit in the drivers seat it would be all over Validus, like a super powered Night Crawler with incalculable fire power.... and Mjolnir!

Cap'n Happy
Originally posted by Horrificus
it would probably come down to whether or not destroyers disintegrator beam can disintegrate validus.

You hit the nail on the head... also, Destroyer feels no pain, tireless, and I doubt Validus could damage that armor- tho he is considerably stronger. Validus was DC's first, great cosmic level bad-guy... a real nightmare. But I think that beam will fry him.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Brain Bolts would be ineffective, The Destroyer is a magical being. It is also composed of far sterner stuff than any Krptonians flesh. It could turn a PC Kryptonian into corpuscles, which are smaller than molecules with its D-Ray.

Validus would be crushed if he fought the Destroyer. To add insult to injury it can teleport, and with Thors Spirit in the drivers seat it would be all over Validus, like a super powered Night Crawler with incalculable fire power.... and Mjolnir!
Precrisis superman surviving hundreds of galaxies worth of energy says destroyer isnt more durable than precrisis kryptonians,validus took precrisis kryptonians on in packs...and won.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.