Thanos,Silver Surfer (exiles) vs Darkseid,Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Who wins?

Inhuman
wasn't a similar thread like this done already? confused

quanchi112
Originally posted by Inhuman
wasn't a similar thread like this done already? confused Not that I know of. If so bump it up. I have shelled out many exiles Surfer threads but not this one. If I did I forgot. laughing out loud

KMC_Drifter
OE for the win

quanchi112
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
OE for the win The oe hasnt beaten Superman and he didnt use it on Batman either when he took Izaya's staff from Darkseid.

Inhuman
OE for the win

I think thanos or surfer can duplicate heat vision to block the OE 31jockey

quanchi112
I think thanos or surfer can duplicate heat vision to block the OE 31jockey Thats all thats really needed anymore is just heat vision. How the oe has been downgraded in recent years.

KMC_Drifter
Only DC characters can block the OE.

Marvel characters would just be shit out of luck...they're just simply erased from existence...each time.

quanchi112

Marvel characters would just be shit out of luck...they're just simply erased from existence...each time. Nah Galactus survived it. He was starving to. The oe is over rated. Exiles Surfer tears him in two with his board.

Inhuman

Marvel characters would just be shit out of luck...they're just simply erased from existence...each time.

Well I can say only DC characters can be erased. That wont apply to marvel guys. jr_hmm01

quanchi112
Well I can say only DC characters can be erased. That wont apply to marvel guys. jr_hmm01 Pwn him with his own logic.

guy222
team one

KMC_Drifter
One blast from the AF by Orion...and Surfer goes bye bye. Thanos battles it out with a DS avatar...and then the real DS blindsides Thanos and tosses him into a Boomtube...instant BFR into the Source Wall.

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
team one thumb up

quanchi112
One blast from the AF by Orion...and Surfer goes bye bye. Thanos battles it out with a DS avatar...and then the real DS blindsides Thanos and tosses him into a Boomtube...instant BFR into the Source Wall. Af is over rated and cant even put down Superman. Orion would be mincemeat against this Surfer. He would decimate him. Ds would send an avatar and try to cheat but Thanos would defeat it and then the real Darkseid. Darkseid utters your durability is so much more than mine as he dies.

KMC_Drifter
Originally posted by quanchi112
Af is over rated and cant even put down Superman. Orion would be mincemeat against this Surfer. He would decimate him. Ds would send an avatar and try to cheat but Thanos would defeat it and then the real Darkseid. Darkseid utters your durability is so much more than mine as he dies.

You know Thanos would get spanked by DS...you lost Battlezones on this forum using Thanos against DS...and DS prevailed.

Thanos would lose to DS...as it's already been shown to you in the Battlezone....by Nvr of all people.

quanchi112
You know Thanos would get spanked by DS...you lost Battlezones on this forum using Thanos against DS...and DS prevailed.

Thanos would lose to DS...as it's already been shown to you in the Battlezone....by Nvr of all people. That doesnt mean anything. People have changed their minds since then on here anyways. Darkseid has been spanked by Supes and was bloodied by Batman.

Ask soljer if he would change his vote now. laughing He believed all along that Darkseid was superior but has since changed his tune. He admitted I debated better than nver anyways. Go to another forum and see how they all mock Darkseid. Jobbersied loses here along with his weak and buffoonlike war monger son.

KMC_Drifter
That doesnt mean anything. People have changed their minds since then on here anyways. Darkseid has been spanked by Supes and was bloodied by Batman.

Ask soljer if he would change his vote now. laughing He believed all along that Darkseid was superior but has since changed his tune. He admitted I debated better than nver anyways. Go to another forum and see how they all mock Darkseid. Jobbersied loses here along with his weak and buffoonlike war monger son.

Desaad didn't prove you wrong?

quanchi112
Desaad didn't prove you wrong? Desaad said I won my debate vs nver anyways. Ask him if you want and I feel I won my debate vs him in our little army scenario. It was just for fun though.

Hazsekswthurmom
Nah Galactus survived it. He was starving to. The oe is over rated. Exiles Surfer tears him in two with his board. Say it with me NON CANON. smile

TricksterPriest
Desaad said I won my debate vs nver anyways. Ask him if you want and I feel I won my debate vs him in our little army scenario. It was just for fun though.

Nvr and Desaad both smoked your sorry ass. stick out tongue

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Nvr and Desaad both smoked your sorry ass. stick out tongue Even the judges would disagree. Desaad gave me the win over nver to boot. In both of your battlezones you got blown out. I mean you couldnt even counter or attempt to counter Mungi at all.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
Say it with me NON CANON. smile Exiles is canon. smile

llagrok
Exiles is canon. smile

What does that have to do with the Galactus/DS battle?

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
What does that have to do with the Galactus/DS battle? My bad I responded very quickly. I thought he was questioning exiles.

TricksterPriest
Even the judges would disagree. Desaad gave me the win over nver to boot. In both of your battlezones you got blown out. I mean you couldnt even counter or attempt to counter Mungi at all.

I wasn't even trying against Mungi. roll eyes (sarcastic) And like you could do better. wink

And just in case your miniature brain doesn't comprehend this, taking Apocalypse is a HUGE handicap on this forum. laughing out loud

King_Mungi
I wasn't even trying against Mungi. roll eyes (sarcastic) And like you could do better. wink

And just in case your miniature brain doesn't comprehend this, taking Apocalypse is a HUGE handicap on this forum. laughing out loud

no expression

quanchi112

And just in case your miniature brain doesn't comprehend this, taking Apocalypse is a HUGE handicap on this forum. laughing out loud No you were trying and he thoroughly handled you and your precious Apocalypse. It was the most onesided debate in the battlezone. I guarantee if badash represented Apocalypse he would have done much better. Just because he beat you thats no reason to claim you didnt try. That is an insult to him as well.

King_Mungi
That is an insult to him as well.

Bingo, especially since it was him that challenged me

quanchi112
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Bingo, especially since it was him that challenged me Yeah whether you win or lose according to the judges dont cop out and say you didnt try. Anyone could see though that you won that and easily though. And one thing is for certain on here. With regards to debating I dont ever give up and even you know that Mungi.

Trickster if you want a piece of me in the battlezone just say the word and lets do it. Who would you like to represent?

LORD B

Trickster if you want a piece of me in the battlezone just say the word and lets do it.

duel

TricksterPriest
You're scum Quan. There's a reason you have a dur named after you. durquanchi I would never sully my hands by battling you.

quanchi112
You're scum Quan. There's a reason you have a dur named after you. durquanchi I would never sully my hands by battling you. Because youd lose and you know it. I dont respect a coward and someone who claims he wasnt trying against Mungi. It is pitiful. Dont talk trash about me if you dont have the balls to face me in the battlezone. Its that simple. I have gotten a pm from another poster on here wanting me to challenge you because they feel you talk trash and never back anything up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.