Japanese Parliament gone cuckoo!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Katsu
People, it seems the conspiracy "nutters" are not alone anymore. The Japanese Parliament has started asking questions about 9-11. Too many things just dont seem to add up and the Japanese want a new investigation.

Check youtube link below, this was broadcasted live this month on a Japanese channel named NGK, the equivalent of ABC in Japan!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH1UA3ijXug&eurl=http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17965

Many suspicious stuff is adressed in this vid, such as the put-options scandal, pentagon not releasing videofootage and tons of people hearing explosions in the buildings.

Im really amazed by this news, this is truly some of the greatest news i have heard in a LONG time!! I wonder why i havent heard anything about this in the mainstream media wink

The Truth can not be stopped from revealing itself! Happy Dance

Deano
excellent. nice to see some common sense prevailing for once.

Classic NES
Most Japanese believe 9-11 was an inside job, No wonder they are so smart.

Captain REX
More like paranoia.

Classic NES
More like actually looking at evidence and using your brains. smile

Katsu
Originally posted by Captain REX
More like paranoia.

Funny, now the Japanese Parliament and the Conspiracy "Theorists" are paranoid.

I predict that in 10 years from now Captain REX will post this message in this forum:

The Japanese, Conspiracy Theorists, Chinese, Dutch, Germans, Australians, Belgians, English, Scottish, Brazilian, Canadian, French, Italians, Greeks, Swedes, Russians, Mexicans, Surinamese, Haitians, South Africans, Columbians, Austrians, Maroccans, Egyptians, Irakies, Turks, Irish, Danish and the Nigerians are PARANOID!

The Truth Hurts!

Bicnarok
Nice to see some countries and politicians are brave enough to ask difficult questions, and to conclude that somethings not quite right.

Katsu
Benjamin Fulford, Chief Editor, Forbes Magazine Japan stated in an interview this month that all the higher ups in the Japanese government know 9-11 was a FRAUD.

The current Japanese government however is working for The Elite. This year they will get kicked out as now the entire Japanese public is aware of the fact that 9-11 was an inside job.

So, Japan is now the first country to free itself from the Elite, who will follow!

Katsu
Not a single disinfo agent in this topic? Jaden!??!!!?! Karmapussy?!?!!?

Now lets ask ourselves why?

They can not debunk the PROOF shown by the Japanese Parliament in these videos.

MMMM, i must say, these disinfo agents are not THAT dumb!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.