Iron Man, Namor, and She hulk vs. Booster Gold, Aquaman, and Big Barda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aztec123
Current versions of each hero.

Iron man
Namor
She hulk

vs.

Booster Gold
Aquaman
Big Barda

Darth Martin
Iron Man defeats Booster Gold.

Aquaman defeats Namor. Btw too versatile.

Big Barda is bigger than She Hulk.

Mindset
Big Barda is dead, that's a win for She-Hulk eek!

And I don't see Aquaman beating Namor, but I don't know that much about either one, admittedly. Does Namor have telepathic defenses?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Iron Man destroys Booster Gold.

Aquaman destroys Namor. Btw too versatile.

Big Barda is bigger than She Hulk.

All a bit exaggerated. Everyone here is at least capable of putting up a good fight...no one would get destroyed.

Darth Martin
Yea but Aquaman has incredible strength feats that could help against Namor. Not to mention his Telepathy or Magic abilities. erm

Mindset
Namor is stronger than Aquaman from the things I've read.

But can someone tell me if Namor has any defenses against telepathy?

Darth Martin
Check the Aquaman Respect thread and meybe you won't doubt Aquaman's strength as much. wink

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t375903.html

Mindset
None of those work.

I've seen the respect thread, Namor is stronger.

Darth Martin
I know I just found that out. Use th link I put an there's some massive strength feats posted on the first page.

severance
can the telepathy work on namor he's only half atlantean isn't he so only half fish -i don't know what i'm babbling about just trying to make an argument?

don't know too much about big barda doubt she's bigger than Shulkie (whos like 650lbs) so at very least height and weight advantage

booster gold is from the future right so should he have better technology than stark?

Darth Martin
"can the telepathy work on namor he's only half atlantean isn't he so only half fish -i don't know what i'm babbling about just trying to make an argument?"

Not a Namor expert. Ask Dark Crawler.

"don't know too much about big barda doubt she's bigger than Shulkie (whos like 650lbs) so at very least height and weight advantage"

Height and Weight are out of the question. no expression

"booster gold is from the future right so should he have better technology than stark?"

Don't bet on it.

severance
ok here's my argument bear in mind i know sh!t about the DC (relatively speaking)characters so am willing to be educated

Namor has beaten hulk so he beats Aquaman
Shulkie has beaten champion so she def beats Barda
Stark beats Booster cos he's way more intelligent and cooler. (i mean booster gold who thought that name up ?)

Aztec123
Originally posted by severance
ok here's my argument bear in mind i know sh!t about the DC (relatively speaking)characters so am willing to be educated

Namor has beaten hulk so he beats Aquaman
Shulkie has beaten champion so she def beats Barda
Stark beats Booster cos he's way more intelligent and cooler. (i mean booster gold who thought that name up ?)

Barda has held her own against wonder woman. As for Aquamanhe has impressive strenth feats and has stood ground against diana. Just some info on the other team. I can see either team taking it.

Mindset
Namor is soundly stronger than Aquaman.

I don't see him winning in hth

IM > BG

Not sure about Barda.

TricksterPriest
Barda is the biggest gun on team 2. If she spams the Mega-rod, she can solo the other team. That thing has hurt Supes.

severance
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Barda is the biggest gun on team 2. If she spams the Mega-rod, she can solo the other team. That thing has hurt Supes.

unless barda can fly she is not soloing namor and im. Don't know much about BB so you'll have to tell me.

CaptainStoic
What I don't get, is if Aquaman is so damn strong, why in JLA Avengers was Poison Ivy's vines able to hold him motionless? Namor would rip free as if the vines were made of paper. She hulk with the strength amp should take Barda out hand to hand, or at the least stalemate her. Jens class 100 easily these days. Booster Gold is from the future but not Marvel comics future so no one can really say whether or not his tech is superior to Tony's. From what I've seen in the feat dept. Ironman should pull Booster apart.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.