Sephiroth vs Bowser

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Furion
Seph vs weird dragon lizrd thing

Neo Darkhalen
Oh god this thread fails, for lulz I shall just post once, I bet this has already been done hmmm....

Bowser wins, due to his magical and natural attacks.

The Grey Fox
Ima make my own one, a fair one.

Cale_Daziel
BOWZER!

Mairuzu
huh

SpadeKing
Bowser wins cause he has a spiky tail and I wanna make the sephiroth fans mad no expression

Furion
How

Sol Valentine
Has the OTF migrated here?

Yoshi Paradise
Unfortunately, yes.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Has the OTF migrated here?

If you mean me I been here before you joined ermm

Burning thought
lies, becuz i was here before you joined, and you obviously haxored your account so it says a good year before you really joined......

oh and Sephiroth gets owned like he does in every thread, just because fans are silly billies and Furion has a bad avatar

SpadeKing
whistle

Burning thought
why would you want to be a king of spades exactley oh great lord of the digging implement

SpadeKing
Shovels are awesome you can hit people with them, garden, and dig graves so mhm

Burning thought
sad i consider myself told

SpadeKing
wooooo!!! I won one!

1-54
(arugement record)

now I will get my revenge on blax next devil

Terryc250
spite thread, sephiroth wins

Mr Dude
Bowser wins by roundhouse kick to the face.

SpadeKing
seph stands no chance he has never fought no one stronger than cloud

Bowser manages to take on Mario and Luigi two plumbers who have yet to get their degree

Terryc250
Originally posted by SpadeKing
seph stands no chance he has never fought no one stronger than cloud

Bowser manages to take on Mario and Luigi two plumbers who have yet to get their degree

very funny

Furion
What? Sephiroth is the strongest being in FF7 if not FF itself. Bowser gets his ass handed to him by those guys WTf are you talking about. Seph cuts his head off.
Bowser is a freaking slow ass who gets beat by a fat guy.

Burning thought
so tut tut tut, you think sephiroth would stand a chance in heaven or earth against the great Mario?

Furion
Mario was great until they made that dance about him. DO THE MARIO!!!!11!!1!!1

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Terryc250
very funny

I know instant classic right? sly

I'm thinking about writing some of these down, we have a comedy house a few miles away from here too

Furion
Seriously, I don't see how Bowser even touches Seph. Seph speedblitzez Bowser and Cuts his head off. Simple.

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by Furion
Mario was great until they made that dance about him. DO THE MARIO!!!!11!!1!!1

Mario is VG God, he makes the weirdest of dances look cool.

Mr Dude
Bowser is a very good turtling character.

Wandering Flame
Originally posted by Terryc250
spite thread, sephiroth wins Surprisingly one of very few sane posts in this thread.

Furion
I can't believe people think Bowser beat Seph.

Sol Valentine

You take things to seriously, we're just joking around since this is obvious spite.

Wandering Flame
....why the hell did I think there were only one of these? erm

Sol Valentine
I dunno.

SpadeKing

Bowser wins cause he has a spiky tail and I wanna make the sephiroth fans mad no expression

ESB -1138

Bowser has created a galaxy and survived being thrown into a star. What has Sephiroth done?

Wandering Flame
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Bowser has created a galaxy and survived being thrown into a star. What has Sephiroth done? Show scans or it didn't happen.

Sol Valentine
SMG.

chickenlover98
bowser=chuck norris which equals an insta win.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Wandering Flame
Show scans or it didn't happen.

Great logic. Go play Super Mario Galaxy

Neo Darkhalen
Bowser would win.

Furion
Sephiroth Stopped himself from being absorbed into the lifestream which would eat away at Bowser like Sulfuric Acid with his will alone.
Sephiroth Sin harvests Him
Sephiroth cuts his head off.
Bowser has nothing on Seph. He's too slow to do anything.

Neo Darkhalen
Bowser survives falling in lava and being thrown in a sun, bowser could kill Septh no problem, then he'd make me watch his kids while he went of to kidnap the princess, thats how much of a badass he is; it seems 70% agree with me.

Furion
Except Seph has dealt with a person like Bowser before. Fire won't work. Hitting him with a tail. Yeah dumb. What else does this guy have? crap with fire, fire, and more fire. Seph just appears behind Bowser and cuts his head off.

Neo Darkhalen
Bowser wins, simple as that...

Why does everyone obsess over septh, the only reason why he's so popular is because he killed a hero of, something villains have always done, his plan is not original at all, Bowser is just plain badass, and if he says your going down, your going down, unless you are a plumber from Italy, but Mario is a mafia don; will have Bowser whacked if he does not loose to him.

Furion
And why do you think Bowser's so uber. Because he can kidnap a Princess 50 billion times? Sephiroth cuts his head off, simple. Saying Bowser wins for no reason is something a fanboy would say.
Except Seph killed off A main playable character. Go have Bowser kill Luigi off and it'll be the same thing.

StylishSmurph
Bowser has created a galaxy and survived being thrown into a star. What has Sephiroth done? Shown, in game, under his own power, fast enough for it to actually matter in this fight?

As for the star feat, that level of durability isn't maintained in pretty much every single other appearance he's made. Which would define it as PIS.

SpadeKing
someone almost always dies or disappears from use in FF thats nothing new ermm anyway if you killed off a mario character everyone would be mad.

anyway Seph attempts to cut off bowser's head, breaks his sword, and goes coward in the corner while bowser SLOWLY walks towards him... there ya happy?

Furion
Seph's sword is unbreakable and can cut through almost any material. You fail for knowing nothing about him.

MadMel
bowser laughs at mario's castle destroying punches, gets thrown into a sun, can survive larva, and created a galaxy under his own power
that >>>> seph in terms of durability and magical power stick out tongue

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by MadMel
bowser laughs at mario's castle destroying punches, gets thrown into a sun, can survive larva, and created a galaxy under his own power

Bowser owns Septh.

Wandering Flame
Great logic. Go play Super Mario Galaxy I just mimicked one of V2D's posts, actually. He still shouldn't have been restricted.

I'm sure there's some way for you to show me Bowser did that though (youtube perhaps).

I'm not getting a Wii because of this thread's existence. haermm

Neo Darkhalen
lulz.

Burning thought
well the poll says it all smokin'

Neo Darkhalen
Indeed, Bowser wins.

Furion
Originally posted by MadMel
Funny cause in New Super Mario Bros, I swear I recalled Bowser getting kicked into the Lava AND HAVING ALL HIS SKIN MELTED OFF!
Bowser fails for being stupid and have Butt Fugly children

Neo Darkhalen
Funny cause in New Super Mario Bros, I swear I recalled Bowser getting kicked into the Lava AND HAVING ALL HIS SKIN MELTED OFF!
Bowser fails for being stupid and have Butt Fugly children

And then he became a Dry Bones, and was resurrected, stronger then before you fail no expression

And 70% agree with me, Bowser wins for all the things he can do, Septh can't touch him.

Furion
except the polll is closed so no one can vote anymore.
Oh and what can Bowser do that can actually harm Sephiroth? Fire which Seph is immune to?

Burning thought
i concede against Sephiroth, he is ronald mcdonald...

Furion
Praise Ronald McDonald

Neo Darkhalen
except the polll is closed so no one can vote anymore.
Oh and what can Bowser do that can actually harm Sephiroth? Fire which Seph is immune to?

Nope, turn him into ice and break him, he could do loads of things, Bowser is listed as a magician.

Furion
WOW A MAGICIAN! EXCEPT FOR THE FACT HE'S SLOW AS HELL AND SEPH SIMPLY SPEED BLITZEZ HIM AND CUTS HIS HEAD OFF! NOT TO MENTION SEPH HIMSELF KNOWS DOZENZ OF SPELLS.

Neo Darkhalen
Bowser is fast; if you give him the power of the star rod, almost invincible.

Burning thought
wish i knew some spells

Furion
Except I've never seen him go fast. Seph speedblitzez him and cuts his head off. Simple.

MadMel
the sword would bounce off him...i doubt that even masamune could cut through and object that can withstand a whole freakin' sun and come out with only minor burn marks

Furion
Prove that Bowser can survive getting his head cut off. Swords do not equal Lava.

SpadeKing
Seph's sword is unbreakable and can cut through almost any material. You fail for knowing nothing about him.

I know that he got beaten up by an emo and a 15/14 yr kid with an oversized key ermm

and that apparently the only two moves he knows is speedblitz and sin harvest.

I say bowser catches him in the speed blitz by his hair and slams Sephiroth back and forth til he dies... which may be once or twice at the most

MadMel
Prove that Bowser can survive getting his head cut off. Swords do not equal Lava.
you have got to be f*cking kidding me..
sun = millions of degrees
bowser had maybe a few burns marks on him, and after the game ends and the new galaxy was born (which was a few hours afterwards) he was perfectly healthy..
prove that masamune can do what a f*cking sun cant erm

Furion
1. Cloud won because Seph was toying around with him and He seized the upper hand. Infact there was a moment were Seph could of killed Cloud but just stabbed him in the arm.
2. Sora beating Sephiroth is laughable. All Sora did was survive. Seph simply brushed his arm and told Sora to get Cloud. My god you fail.

ESB -1138
1. Cloud won because Seph was toying around with him and He seized the upper hand. Infact there was a moment were Seph could of killed Cloud but just stabbed him in the arm.
2. Sora beating Sephiroth is laughable. All Sora did was survive. Seph simply brushed his arm and told Sora to get Cloud. My god you fail.

Star >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sword

Bowser was thrown into a star and survived. Bowser created a galaxy. Sephiroth has failed to even show an ounce of power to destroy a planet.

EvilAngel
Not read this thread yet, and i thought the guys who were rooting or Bowser were joking no expression

Flaw with Sun > Sword arguement is, Sun burns, Bowser is freakently throw in lava so Fire not killnig him is no great surprise. Masamune will cuts and slice, what evidence is there to suggest his body that isn't his shell can take that.

Can bowser Fly? i know his fire isn't mighty fast so Heartless Angel may be an option.

Resistances to TK? Sephiroth did nearly tear apart 8 people before, and that was while he was holding back the holy. So in fairness that is a nice power.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by EvilAngel
Not read this thread yet, and i thought the guys who were rooting or Bowser were joking no expression

Flaw with Sun > Sword arguement is, Sun burns, Bowser is freakently throw in lava so Fire not killnig him is no great surprise. Masamune will cuts and slice, what evidence is there to suggest his body that isn't his shell can take that.

Can bowser Fly? i know his fire isn't mighty fast so Heartless Angel may be an option.

Resistances to TK? Sephiroth did nearly tear apart 8 people before, and that was while he was holding back the holy. So in fairness that is a nice power.

Do you not know how hot a star is? Seriously? Are you comparing a sword to the intense heat of a star. The marasume would melt before even coming close to a star. And show me when Sephiroth used TK. Oh disc 3 of FF7 when eveyone somehow manages to group up and fight. Great TK.

EvilAngel
Do you not know how hot a star is? Seriously? Are you comparing a sword to the intense heat of a star. The marasume would melt before even coming close to a star. And show me when Sephiroth used TK. Oh disc 3 of FF7 when eveyone somehow manages to group up and fight. Great TK.

What's this?? you're using physics?? from a game where bullets can go at 5mp/h at remain aurbourne. Not to mention the stars have eyes erm

Beside the point anyway, Heat is a different matter to cuting. Just because something has a resistance to heat, don't mean it can withstand being cut now does it?

Well i way actually think of dropping a building on him, but whatever floats your boat ;p

Wandering Flame
I hope you don't mean the star seen at the last battle in SMG. That is nothing like a real star, not to mention Mario/Bowser were fighting fairly close to it. I guess Mario can stand close to a heating star as well. haermm

Due to Sephiroth's speed, what can bowser do to land a hit? What would his flames do anyway?

And whatever happened to Sin Harvest ftw? confused

StylishSmurph
Do you not know how hot a star is? Seriously? Are you comparing a sword to the intense heat of a star. The marasume would melt before even coming close to a star. And show me when Sephiroth used TK. Oh disc 3 of FF7 when eveyone somehow manages to group up and fight. Great TK. That's your argument?

Bowser has an incredible resistance to heat, sure.

But we've seen him damaged by sharp objects before, all of which had nothing on Masamune.

So you say "but a sun would melt teh sword!"...

What is this, rock-paper-scissors? erm

Terryc250
Is this a thread to reveal all the anti-sephiroths?

SpadeKing

1. um yea in the movie it looked like cloud was toying with him til he got mad and sliced him 7 times?

2. didn't he get beat by the kid twice one on one each time? thats still embarassing. ermm

EvilAngel
1. um yea in the movie it looked like cloud was toying with him til he got mad and sliced him 7 times?

2. didn't he get beat by the kid twice one on one each time? thats still embarassing. ermm

1. Lol?

2. Lol, again... you have difficulty in understanding a situation or something?

Neo Darkhalen
Sora took septh down a peg.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Sora took septh down a peg.

Hmm, i disagree. Like Terry said, After the KHII fight, Sephiroth just brushed himself off.

Neo Darkhalen
What about the first fight; that is true, apparently Septh is some kind of god or could not loose to anyone.

SpadeKing
so basically seph is just unstoppable but he toys around with everyone he gets beat by? which is... everyone he fought really?

EvilAngel
What about the first fight; that is true, apparently Septh is some kind of god or could not loose to anyone.

I honestly don't remember the finishing cinemtic to that fight.

No he's not, and he is often overhyped. But seriously, if a plumber can beat Bowser, the best soldier to ever exist in a fantasy world shouldn't really have much difficult with him no expression

Neo Darkhalen
I honestly don't remember the finishing cinemtic to that fight.

No he's not, and he is often overhyped. But seriously, if a plumber can beat Bowser, the best soldier to ever exist in a fantasy world shouldn't really have much difficult with him no expression

Well he never gets beat since he keeps coming back time; time again, and I agree he is overrated, extremely so.

EvilAngel
Well he never gets beat since he keeps coming back time; time again, and I agree he is overrated, extremely so.

His body has been defeated several times, and dead body is good enough for a defeat in any VS surely?

Furion
Except Seph merely brushed himself off, while Xemnas exploded.

Neo Darkhalen
Xemnas faded into darkness, there is no indication that they died.

JacopeX
I think Sephiroth wins this in a very close battle. You cannot under estimate the might of Bowser! cool

SpadeKing
well atleast someone gave bowser some credit ermm

even though he still wins sly

Furion
Bowser wins when he stops getting his ass kicked by a fat plumber.

Neo Darkhalen
Bowser wins end of smile

Furion
When hell freezes over.
1. How the hell does "creating a galaxy" affect Seph?
2. Swords don't = Sun. Lava doesn't have any force or current in it. Swords however are different. Seph cuts through buildings without trying, he cuts his fat head off.
3. Bowser has no uber destruction feats. just kidnapping a princess, over, and over, and over.....

Neo Darkhalen
Bowser wins end of smile

Furion
When hell freezes over.
1. How the hell does "creating a galaxy" affect Seph?
2. Swords don't = Sun. Lava doesn't have any force or current in it. Swords however are different. Seph cuts through buildings without trying, he cuts his fat head off.
3. Bowser has no uber destruction feats. just kidnapping a princess, over, and over, and over.....
I can smell ur fanboyism Neo.

Neo Darkhalen
Do you want me to post that again, mr. fanboy or do you want to continue to be a troll?

Furion
Say u for saying Bowser wins for no reason. Really, how does he win
Speed= Seph
Strength=Bowser
Skill=Seph
Magic=Seph
Seph wins. Bowser only wins in the stregth department. State 5 reasons how Bowser wins that cannot be countered by Seph.

Neo Darkhalen
Turns him into a goomba
Uses the power of the star Rod
Uses his magic against him
Unleashes his infinite army on Septh then when weak kills him.

Then again I doubt Bowser would care about Septh being around, just because he looses his head as a note, Dry Bones Bowser cannot really die.

Who else?
lol, option 3

Terryc250
Bowsers Str > Sephiroths?
What feats does he have?

Sephiroth will do this to Bowser and even worse
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/663/ff7zolom2my6.jpg

Why is this spite thread still open?

SpadeKing
Bowser wins when he stops getting his ass kicked by a fat plumber.

and when seph stops losing to kids ermm

EvilAngel
and when seph stops losing to kids ermm

Keyblade > any weapon in Mario ermm

SpadeKing
star > any weapon in existance ermm

EvilAngel
star > any weapon in existance ermm

I can think of lots of weapons that > Stars

And Bowser is heat resistant, this a star is a sucky thing to throw him into ermm

Keyblade on the other hand.... that would hurt him, real bad no expression

Furion
Turns him into a goomba
Uses the power of the star Rod
Uses his magic against him
Unleashes his infinite army on Septh then when weak kills him.

Then again I doubt Bowser would care about Septh being around, just because he looses his head as a note, Dry Bones Bowser cannot really die.
When the hell did he turn people into goombas and prove it would have any effect on Seph who is superior to any faggy Toads or other nameless fruitcakes in the Mushroom kingdom
Prove He can handle Seph's magic
That last one is the most laughable of all. Seph kicked Cloud's ass effortlessly. Seph could kick the crap out of Bowser's army without trying. How? Cuts them to little pieces.
Dry Bones Bowser comes, Sephiroth incinerates him to dust and scatters it to the wind.

ThoraxeRMG
I made myself come into this thread, and now.
I'm laughing my ass off at this guy's claims of some of Bowser's so called feats.

Terryc250
this is obviously a joke thread dont take it too seriously

ThoraxeRMG
I knew something foul was up.

Yoshi Paradise
Quick question: Is this thread about "who is better", or "who would win the fight"?

I noticed that Neo Darkhalen seems to be arguing about who's the better of the two, while Furion is actually debating on who would win a fight between the two.

Furion
Who would win the fight.

Yoshi Paradise
Okay.

chickenlover98
bowser. he has a spiny shell. thats ALL that matters here

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by chickenlover98
bowser. he has a spiny shell. thats ALL that matters here

And a tail; horns and can breathe fire.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
Quick question: Is this thread about "who is better", or "who would win the fight"?

I noticed that Neo Darkhalen seems to be arguing about who's the better of the two, while Furion is actually debating on who would win a fight between the two.

See there you go again I am debating over who would win, Bowser would win, he has magic on his side among other idea's, but you got the wrong side as usual, leave me alone if you have a problem.

Furion
What Magic? "creating a galaxy with his powerz" And that affects Sephiroth how? Sephiroth can instant kill Bowser with Sin Harvest. He can Super Nova him. Cut his head off. Bowser has no chance due to the fact he so damn slow.

Neo Darkhalen
What Magic? "creating a galaxy with his powerz" And that affects Sephiroth how? Sephiroth can instant kill Bowser with Sin Harvest. He can Super Nova him. Cut his head off. Bowser has no chance due to the fact he so damn slow.

Bowser is a magician since the very first Mario game, he transformed the mushroom kingdom in to scenery any Video game fan knows this.

Furion
Hmmm. Seph creates monsters with a hand flick.
TKs Buildings by lifting his head.
Can kill beings by raising in the air.
Summoned the Nega-Lifestream with a hand movement.
Knows basically every spell in FF7. (before AC)

EvilAngel
Furion will not accept Sephiroth will lose
Neo can't see how Bowser loses.

Can't you agree to disagree?

Neo Darkhalen
Yes yes

SpadeKing
I can think of lots of weapons that > Stars

And Bowser is heat resistant, this a star is a sucky thing to throw him into ermm

Keyblade on the other hand.... that would hurt him, real bad no expression

the starman star? thats unlimited power, people die just by your touch ermm

EvilAngel
the starman star? thats unlimited power, people die just by your touch ermm

We're agreeing to disagree

SpadeKing
but I'm disagreeing with your agreement ermm

EvilAngel
but I'm disagreeing with your agreement ermm

Mario still dies by heights, so it's not that powerful.

Happy now?

SpadeKing
thats because its a long fall and the star wears of by then no expression

EvilAngel
thats because its a long fall and the star wears of by then no expression

Okay, this is Bowser vs Sephiroth not, Mario

So point, irrelevent

SpadeKing
But bowser can get control of a star sly

why has he never thought of that in the originals anyway?

EvilAngel
But bowser can get control of a star sly

why has he never thought of that in the originals anyway?

Because games that are impossible don't sell? laughing

SpadeKing
they coulda had like a super star battle between mario and bowser ermm

Pyron_Knight
Bowser can apparently survive falling into a star....
Don't remember Seph ever doing something that impressive.

Dark-Jaxx
Mario logic isn't logic at all.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Mario logic isn't logic at all.

Really? Well Final Fantasy logic isn't logic at all.

Dark-Jaxx
That star junk is like when people try to claim Mario can survive the heat of the sun because he holds stars.

Bowser was, in many games, pwned by lava.

ESB -1138
But never killed.

Dark-Jaxx
Yes he has.

ESB -1138
When? In New Super Mario Bros when he emerged in the last world for a rematch?

Pyron_Knight
He also can be knocked into lava with no effect at all in SM64.
I guess Bowser just keeps getting stronger and by MG, he's beyond stars killing him.

Terryc250
And i guess Sephiroth can blow up the entire solar system

Dark-Jaxx
When? In New Super Mario Bros when he emerged in the last world for a rematch? No, in New Super Mario Bros when he was turn to a Skeleton that was revived by Bowser Jr.

Mario Stars are not real stars in terms of heat.

Pyron_Knight
I hope you can prove that.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
I hope you can prove that. Bowser has been hurt and killed by lava.

A Star in Mario did not.

Pyron_Knight
And lava in SM64 did zero damage to lava.
So, Bowser got stronger. Simple as that.

Dark-Jaxx
Or maybe featwise for characters Mario is horribly inconsistent? Also, New Super Mario Bros. is after 64, so he got weaker by that logic. Also, in 64, bombs pwned him. Are the stars that Mario collects in the games as hot as a real star?

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Or maybe featwise for characters Mario is horribly inconsistent? Also, New Super Mario Bros. is after 64, so he got weaker by that logic. Also, in 64, bombs pwned him. Are the stars that Mario collects in the games as hot as a real star?

Yeah and Final Fantasy is. Let's see it went from Cloud throwing Sephiroth into the reactor to Sephiroth jumping into the reactor and back to square one.

Where as we see Bowser in New Super Mario Bros as a skeleton still able to live easily. And even then Bowser has been seen to survive a star which is the latest feat for Bowser where as you say Sephiroth can destroy a solar system and yet he has yet to destroy a planet but Bowser has created a galaxy.

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah and Final Fantasy is. Let's see it went from Cloud throwing Sephiroth into the reactor to Sephiroth jumping into the reactor and back to square one.

Where as we see Bowser in New Super Mario Bros as a skeleton still able to live easily. And even then Bowser has been seen to survive a star which is the latest feat for Bowser where as you say Sephiroth can destroy a solar system and yet he has yet to destroy a planet but Bowser has created a galaxy. 1. That's what we call a retcon, not an inconsistent feat.

2. Because of a spell his son cast.

I said Seph can destroy a Solar System? Lol, prove it. You can't, I've never said such shit.

You are right, Bowser wins with t3H uber creation powaz!!!!

Pyron_Knight
You're just sore because Bowser > Ganon.

General Kaliero
Okay, guys... we've decided to close this thread. It's pretty much a joke anyway (everyone knows Bowser would destroy Sephiroth with ease), so there's not much up for debate here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.