So I Just Saw Cloverfield......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SelphieT
And I was wondering, why the hell is Kram3r in Manhattan, and why is he moving to Japan?

What a terrible time to be moving mmm

Reverend Axel
I once saw a chicken once.

kodak
i'll never see it

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by SelphieT
And I was wondering, why the hell is Kram3r in Manhattan, and why is he moving to Japan?

Even worse!

He still didn't invite me to his going away party! mad

Reverend Axel
Uhh, 47?

Sol Valentine
I wasn't invited, so I became the Cloverfield monster.

Mairuzu
Kram3r still got the poon

Reverend Axel
I've never heard the word "kram3r" and "Poon" in the same sentence.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
I've never heard the word "kram3r" and "Poon" in the same sentence. now you have? actually no, you've seen sad

SelphieT
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Even worse!

He still didn't invite me to his going away party! mad

What a jerk, I hope his city gets destroyed by a giant monster

Sol Valentine
You mean Sydney?

Kram3r
What's a Kram3r?

RogerRamjet
Djokovic ftw!!

Kram3r
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
Djokovic ftw!!

STFU!

Scythe
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Kram3r still got the poon

SPOILER!

Kram3r
Originally posted by Scythe
SPOILER!

To my life? haermm

JacopeX
I'm in Manhattan.....erm

Kram3r
Originally posted by JacopeX
I'm in Manhattan.....erm

Hey, Jacope, just a little sidenote....

NO ONE ****ING CARES.

TRH
haermm

Mairuzu
SPOILER!

AH SHIT... no one will believe it roll eyes (sarcastic)

Reverend Axel
Originally posted by Kram3r

NO ONE ****ING CARES.

Rogue Jedi
Poor Jacope......

Strangelove
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Poor Jacope...... he really does ask for it ermm haermm2

Dorian Belmont
why do you guys bag on him so much

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Dorian Belmont
why do you guys bag on him so much

I guess it's because he's baggable?

McLovin
Only when in prison.

Morning_Glory

What a terrible time to be moving mmm i was gonna make one of these threads

but I was gonna talk about this old/ older man who sat next to me...

there were about 5 ppl in the entire theater...and he had to sit next to me... and he had this heavy breathing thing going on -- and smelled

ok Im done eat

Scythe
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
i was gonna make one of these threads

but I was gonna talk about this old/ older man who sat next to me...

there were about 5 ppl in the entire theater...and he had to sit next to me... and he had this heavy breathing thing going on -- and smelled

ok Im done eat

You went alone?

JacopeX

NO ONE ****ING CARES. You're an idiot. Seriously, you waste space on the thread just to say something idiotic towards something that was made directly towards the movie. The movie takes place in Manhattan. Did I say "HAY EVERYBODIE! IM IN MANHATTAN!!!!1111"

No, I did not. I just made a simple post and I would have just left the thread with no problem. Proof for the millionth time that you start the malarkey. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oh yes, let me guess, you will quote what you said earlier. Wow, how original. laughing out loud

Originally posted by Strangelove
he really does ask for it ermm haermm2 No...

Kram3r
You're an idiot.

Funny...

Seriously, you waste space on the thread just to say something idiotic towards something that was made directly towards the movie.

Again, funny, because I swore this thread was about me. You know when SelphieT says:

If you actually wanted to make a comment on the movie how about this genius; GO TO THE MOVIE ****ING FORUM.

The movie takes place in Manhattan. Did I say "HAY EVERYBODIE! IM IN MANHATTAN!!!!1111"

I'm in Manhattan.....erm

Not word for word, but we all pretty much know you talk like a moron who ate his fair share of retard in the morning.

No, I did not. I just made a simple post and I would have just left the thread with no problem. Proof for the millionth time that you start the malarkey. roll eyes (sarcastic)

OH ****ING NOES. I START SHIT ON AN INTERNET FORUM. OH SHIT, I'M SUCH A ****ING BULLY, OH ****! Hey Jacope, your mother sucks a thousand aid-ridden erected donkey cocks and swallows every cum drop. What you going to do? Report me? Boo ****ing Hoo, dickhead.

Oh yes, let me guess, you will quote what you said earlier. Wow, how original. laughing out loud

NO ONE ****ING CARES.

Shit, you put Carnac the Magnificent to ****ing shame.

Outbound
Too much petrol sniffing in his youth I say mmm

McLovin
OH ****ING NOES. I START SHIT ON AN INTERNET FORUM. OH SHIT, I'M SUCH A ****ING BULLY, OH ****! Hey Jacope, your mother sucks a thousand aid-ridden erected donkey cocks and swallows every cum drop. What you going to do? Report me? Boo ****ing Hoo, dickhead.

Wow.

JacopeX

If you actually wanted to make a comment on the movie how about this genius; GO TO THE MOVIE ****ING FORUM. I don't have to. Neither does anyone in the entire forum. Once again, you make a childish excuse by trying to find a way to bash me. Find a new hobby, seriously. laughing

Huevon.

Kram3r
Originally posted by Outbound
Too much petrol sniffing in his youth I say mmm

That's why you don't vote Labor. mmm

Originally posted by McLovin
Wow.

Yeah, believe it or not, I come up with my own material.

Outbound
That's why you don't vote Labor. mmm

Yeah, believe it or not, I come up with my own material.

OOH SHIIIIITmmm

I should totally go to bed.

Wålshy
you totally should

Kram3r

Wålshy
i care that he is in Manhattan shiftyHappy Danceno expression

McLovin

Kram3r
Kram3r, they should call you butter.

Cause you're on a roll!

Thanks brother. It's 2AM and I ain't even got my game face on.

JacopeX

JacopeX
Thanks brother. It's 2AM and I ain't even got my game face on. I Lawled...

Röland
lol @ this thread

Kram3r
Does it really matter what I come up with? Because if it does to you that much, then you must be a pathetic excuse of a person.

If it doesn't matter then why post at all? Idiot.

This was a joke? Then this thread sucks since the joke was not even funny.

How the **** could you NOT tell that? Are you serious? This, coming from the idiot who claims to be getting nothing but straight A's, yeah, I'm sure. Also, I didn't make the thread. PM SelphieT and tell her how much you dislike her humor, don't ***** to me about it.

Once again, you are trying to find a reason to bash me meaning you are in need of a hobby besides skimming through the forums trying to find something to do for the day.

Oh yeah, you caught me, I just sit here, day and night, waiting for you to post just so I can come out and go "BAH! JACOPE IS AN AHOO!". You're somewhat of the egomaniac though and I don't feel the need to prove anything to you, because I'm secure enough that I don't need to bring up posts a few days stale and reply to something that's not even offense. So I'll let you believe what you want.

So you expect me to reply to you when you make one word posts such as "Funny...." and respond to other replies that does not even make a point at all to what this is all about? Wow....just wow.

I expect nothing from you but to STFU and GTFO, but sadly I don't see that happening.

Right now, I am just correcting you since you obviously do not know what is going on here. I am still awaiting for your feeble mind to actually see your own error.

Hilarious. I don't know what's going on here? Coming from the guy who didn't realize this thread was joke, you're under the assumption I don't know what's going on? Classic.

Kram3r
I Lawled...

I'm sure your party of one is having a ball.

EvilAngel
And i thought cock fighting was illegal no expression

Röland
I'm sure your party of one is having a ball.

Hey Kramer is that Crocodile Dundee in your avatar? haermm

JacopeX
If it doesn't matter then why post at all? Idiot.

How the **** could you NOT tell that? Are you serious? This, coming from the idiot who claims to be getting nothing but straight A's, yeah, I'm sure. Also, I didn't make the thread. PM SelphieT and tell her how much you dislike her humor, don't ***** to me about it.

Oh yeah, you caught me, I just sit here, day and night, waiting for you to post just so I can come out and go "BAH! JACOPE IS AN AHOO!". You're somewhat of the egomaniac though and I don't feel the need to prove anything to you, because I'm secure enough that I don't need to bring up posts a few days stale and reply to something that's not even offense. So I'll let you believe what you want.

I expect nothing from you but to STFU and GTFO, but sadly I don't see that happening.

Hilarious. I don't know what's going on here? Coming from the guy who didn't realize this thread was joke, you're under the assumption I don't know what's going on? Classic. Jeee, I don't know....Hold on a minute, you still don't know why I posted in the first place? Get your head out of your ass for once.

Who said anything about getting the joke? I said it was not funny. And you were the one that made the first insult when I just came here to make a small comment that no one did not have to quote.

You don't have to prove anything. It is self explanitory that you start it all the times. And this thread is all the proof needed.

I don't see you thinking straight at all. All you are doing is trying to find a reason to continue and failing at making a point.

And what I find hilarious is how you purposely dismiss the entire point.

McLovin
Originally posted by EvilAngel
And i thought cock fighting was illegal no expression

It's a sword fight. haermm

Storm
Kram3r, consider yourself warned for member bashing and vulgarity.

Both, take any personal issues to PM, and keep them off the boards.

EvilAngel

who said i was talking about the weapons ninja JK

But seriously, you two are getting all worked up over nothnig

JacopeX
Meh, I guess you're right. smile

I will be headed out of here.....

Röland

Tummy sticks? haermm

Wålshy
dick sticks?

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Storm
Kram3r, consider yourself warned for member bashing and vulgarity. OH SHI-

Wålshy
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
OH SHI- i invented that, you cant use it

The Grey Fox

SelphieT
T!ts or Dine in Hell

Both plz

The Grey Fox
Both plz You too pl0x mmm

SelphieT
You too pl0x mmm

lulz, lyke, wut?>

Now And Forever
this thread got off topic... :/

Kram3r
Jeee, I don't know....Hold on a minute, you still don't know why I posted in the first place? Get your head out of your ass for once.

WTF? If you're going to post and attack me, at least be on ****ing target.

Who said anything about getting the joke?

This was a joke?

It's okay, this kind of idiocy is kinda expect from you.

And you were the one that made the first insult when I just came here to make a small comment that no one did not have to quote.

Yes, and...? I never said anything to the contrary. I felt like quoting and bashing you because I felt your comment was stupidly placement. Just like your membership on this forum.

You don't have to prove anything. It is self explanitory that you start it all the times. And this thread is all the proof needed.

Wow..here you are telling me I need a new hobby, get out more, etc and here you are collecting "proof". Sad.

I don't see you thinking straight at all. All you are doing is trying to find a reason to continue and failing at making a point.

And what I find hilarious is how you purposely dismiss the entire point.

Oh you're totally right. That's the reason why I've address each part of your post specifically, I'm totally dismissing them. I think anyone with half a brain who reads this can tell how much you actually suck at making a point. GTFO of this thread.

Reverend Axel
In b4 Jacope's "Bandwagon bashing"

Blax_Hydralisk
felt like quoting and bashing you because I felt your comment was stupidly placement.

*cough* OTF *cough*

Reverend Axel

Is it christmas already?

JacopeX
I thought this was dropped due to Storm's warning?

Shows how childish you are, Kram3r. And I am only 16 years old. laughing out loud

Kram3r
I thought this was dropped due to Storm's warning?

Shows how childish you are, Kram3r. And I am only 16 years old. laughing out loud

Don't worry, I know you're intimidated by me.

JacopeX
Don't worry, I know you're intimidated by me. No, I am just following the rules.

Again, you are childish wanting to pick a fight with someone younger than you when you were just warned. You're humiliating yourself to the point where you will be, and I hope to god this happens, banned. laughing

Joe K
huh

Kram3r
No, I am just following the rules.

Again, you are childish wanting to pick a fight with someone younger than you when you were just warned. You're humiliating yourself to the point where you will be, and I hope to god this happens, banned. laughing

Expected, yet again, another moronic post. Storm never said anything about ceasing this argument. The only comment she made in regards to my warning was to stop bashing you and being "vulgar". Therefore you chose so under your own will and not at the request of a moderator. Nice try though.

JacopeX
Expected, yet again, another moronic post. Storm never said anything about ceasing this argument. The only comment she made in regards to my warning was to stop bashing you and being "vulgar". Therefore you chose so under your own will and not at the request of a moderator. Nice try though. ......You know, i'm not even going to waste my breath on a moronic, feeble minded ass like you. Just read the your post after Storm's warning.

*facepalm*

Kram3r
......You know, i'm not even going to waste my breath on a moronic, feeble minded ass like you. Just read the your post after Storm's warning.

*facepalm*

Yeah, I'll take that as sincerely as I took:

Reverend Axel
When jacope knows he's been beat, expect a post like this:

......You know, i'm not even going to waste my breath on a moronic, feeble minded ass like you. Just read the your post after Storm's warning.

*facepalm*

Röland

WrathfulDwarf
Kram3r and JacopeX you two can't get along. It's too obvious. You been warned before. There will be no further warnings. I suggest you either resolve your issues via pm or put each other on ignore.

No more fighting. That's final.

Kram3r
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Kram3r and JacopeX you two can't get along. It's too obvious. You been warned before. There will be no further warnings. I suggest you either resolve your issues via pm or put each other on ignore.

No more fighting. That's final.

Anything for you WD. blush2

Blax_Hydralisk
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kram3r
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Got something to say? Say it.

Blax_Hydralisk
Okay. Tuff' guy.

This thread is full of ridiculousness.

Hypothetically speaking, what would you have done if I had told you that I didn't have anything to say?

Kram3r
Okay. Tuff' guy.

I'm acting like the tough guy? You come into a discussion which has NOTHING to do with you and you're all "roll eyes (sarcastic)" like you're the Fonz.

This thread is full of ridiculousness.

Woah, a thread full of ridiculousness?! In the OTF!? *gasp* NO WAI!

Hypothetically speaking, what would you have done if I had told you that I didn't have anything to say?

What would I do? I'd probably just call you a moron for coming in here and rolling your eyes. However, you managed that by posting like one anyway, good job.

Sol Valentine
I'm acting like the tough guy? You come into a discussion which has NOTHING to do with you and you're all "roll eyes (sarcastic)" like you're the Fonz.

Woah, a thread full of ridiculousness?! In the OTF!? *gasp* NO WAI!

What would I do? I'd probably just call you a moron for coming in here and rolling your eyes. However, you managed that by posting like one anyway, good job.

I don't get how a thread for entertainment turned into a hatefest.

Kram3r
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
I don't get how a thread for entertainment turned into a hatefest.

I don't know either. Ask Dumb and Dumber over there.

Sol Valentine
mmm And who might that be?

Blax_Hydralisk
I seem to remember you doing the same thing. Only difference is that I didn't go off into a flame fest, whereas you did. I simply posted a smiley which also had nothing to do with you.

Hey, you told me to speak my mind. *shrug*

Yes, because getting into a flame war with someone you don't even know because of something he said is just oh so much more intelligent.

Kram3r
I seem to remember you doing the same thing. Only difference is that I didn't go off into a flame fest, whereas you did.

Yeah, okay, that's why the thread stater mentions me. Yeah this thread had NOTHING to do with me.

I simply posted a smiley which also had nothing to do with you.

Oh, so you're saying that hadn't I posted a response to WD you would have posted that smiley? So full of shit.

Hey, you told me to speak my mind. *shrug*

Yeah, I did, but it doesn't stop it from being retarded.

Yes, because getting into a flame war with someone you don't even know because of something he said is just oh so much more intelligent.

I never justified my actions. However, you come in here acting, as a friend of mine would put it, 'Holier than thou' only to post a stupid remark.

Sol Valentine
See?

JacopeX
This is just very sad. sad

Scythe
This movie needed closure.

Movies are alot like relationships. You love them so much, that a sequel is made, it's like having kids, because the sequel might be a retard or better than ever!

When the movie ends badly, it's like an ex-girlfriend. Shitty as poo-poo water. Sometimes you leave the theater in tears like a sad break up.

At time a movie will cheat on you by being more interesting to someone else who's not you. Like when my friend said: "That movie was great, I can't believe you didn't like it!"

What a whore of a movie!!

JacopeX

Movies are alot like relationships. You love them so much, that a sequel is made, it's like having kids, because the sequel might be a retard or better than ever!

Whe the movie ends badly, it's like an ex-girlfriend. Shitty as poo-poo water. Sometimes you leave the theater i tears like a sad break up.

At time a movie will cheat on you by being more interesting to someone else who's not you. Like when my friend said: "That movie was great, I can't believe you didn't like it!"

What a whore of a movie!! Phew, good thing I did not buy any tickets. happy

Scythe
Rent it at least. IMO.

JacopeX
Well, I hate movies with a dissapointing ending. But i'll rent it I guess. erm

Scythe
Alot of peeps said it ended like that to open up part two, but that movie doesn't need a part two...

Kram3r
Oh God this is a massive LOL.

Scythe
Oh God this is a massive LOL.

What is?

Blax_Hydralisk
I wasn't referring to thread itself. I was referring to Jacope's post.

I honestly could give less then a damn about what what your opinion is. The fact is that the smiley was directed more toward the sheer ridiculousness of the flaming that went on in this thread. I have no problems with either you nor JacopeX.

Granted. The only thing retarded here though is getting so butt-hurt from a simple smiley that was, again, not even directed at you.

And you came in here acting like a butt-hurt little kid who's first instinct is to jump on someone for a post they made that wasn't even directed at them in particular. I hope your friend isn't the same way.

King of Blades
Originally posted by kodak
i'll never see it

good choice you ain't missing much...

SelphieT
Kram3r, JacopeX, and Blax_Hydralisk, please stop! I don't want any of you three to get banned, so please stop this before I decide to close this thread.

Röland

When the movie ends badly, it's like an ex-girlfriend. Shitty as poo-poo water. Sometimes you leave the theater in tears like a sad break up.

What a whore of a movie!!

God forbid that the audience has to actually think about what they just saw.

Itzak
I still haven't seen this movie. Does that make me a bad person?

King of Blades
Originally posted by Itzak
I still haven't seen this movie. Does that make me a bad person?

Very very bad shifty

Itzak
Originally posted by King of Blades
Very very bad shifty

Aww. blush2

Scythe

Blax_Hydralisk
Kram3r, JacopeX, and Blax_Hydralisk, please stop! I don't want any of you three to get banned, so please stop this before I decide to close this thread.

Fine. I'll walk away.

Kram3r
I wasn't referring to thread itself. I was referring to Jacope's post.

Yeah, so I flamed him, boo hoo. It's not like nobody has ever flamed before, including you.

I honestly could give less then a damn about what what your opinion is. The fact is that the smiley was directed more toward the sheer ridiculousness of the flaming that went on in this thread. I have no problems with either you nor JacopeX.

Says the guy who has a thread dedicated to his puberty. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Granted. The only thing retarded here though is getting so butt-hurt from a simple smiley that was, again, not even directed at you.

I wasn't butt-hurt. It has nothing to do with that. It has to do with you coming in here with the "my shit don't stink" attitude.

And you came in here acting like a butt-hurt little kid who's first instinct is to jump on someone for a post they made that wasn't even directed at them in particular. I hope your friend isn't the same way.

Like I said before, it has nothing to do with being butt-hurt about anything, just your attitude is all.

Blax_Hydralisk
If you want to discuss this anymore with me, PM me. I've already said that I won't continue this in here.

Kram3r
If you want to discuss this anymore with me, PM me. I've already said that I won't continue this in here.

No, I'm done.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Itzak
I still haven't seen this movie. Does that make me a bad person? yeah, you suck ass.

Its OK, I am sucking ass right alongside you. laughing

Blax_Hydralisk
You should go see the movie. It's pretty good and you probably won't get sick if you sit in the middle and turn your eyes away from the screen for a few seconds every few minutes.

Rogue Jedi
I dont get grossed out at movies. I dont turn away at gore.

Röland
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I dont get grossed out at movies. I dont turn away at gore.

There's not really "gore" in Cloverfield, he meant you might get sick from the camera work.

Rogue Jedi

Blax_Hydralisk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.