Red Hulk vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr. Slippyfist
It had to be done... shifty

This is HP Doomsday vs Red Hulk.

They fight in the Care Bear village. No prep. Hulk gets his pimp blaster though.

Who wins?

Priest
Pimp gun ftw.

Master-Borg
don't know much about red hulk, but Doomsday rips him to shreds.

celestialdemon
Doomsday wins.

HueyFreeman
Hulk runs a drive by on Doomsday.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Master-Borg
don't know much about red hulk, but Doomsday rips him to shreds.

So in other words Doomsday wins no matter the opponent. eek!

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Kutulu
So in other words Doomsday wins no matter the opponent. eek!

well, HP Doomsday would beat 99.9% of all beings, so save to say that red hulk isn't in the .1% who could beat DD.

Inhuman
DD gets blitzed and gets his face shot off

Mr. Slippyfist
well, HP Doomsday would beat 99.9% of all beings, so save to say that red hulk isn't in the .1% who could beat DD. http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd258/Shurizen/FacePalm.gif

HueyFreeman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbA74eS3hzk&feature=related
Doomsday can't survive around 3 minutes and 46 seconds. Imagine with Hulks gun yes

Kutulu
Originally posted by HueyFreeman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbA74eS3hzk&feature=related
Doomsday can't survive around 3 minutes and 46 seconds. Imagine with Hulks gun yes

Real version:
UMlPVpXtkJY

Endless Mike
Absolutely nothing is known yet about Red Hulk

This match is pointless

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Endless Mike

This match is pointless I made it in advance. smile

Also, we have interviews on what Loeb will do with Red Hulk.

Thesockyone

This match is pointless Like all your posts then.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Thesockyone
Like all your posts then.

You've read all of them?

Thesockyone
You've read all of them? No but ever since I first read them they have all be pointless and full f crap.

Symmetric Chaos
well, HP Doomsday would beat 99.9% of all beings

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa233/shredtastical/EPICFAIL-1.jpg

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa233/shredtastical/EPICFAIL-1.jpg

not really, because it's true.

pretty much only beings higher than Galactus have a shot of beating HP DD....and they are like .1% of the comic universe.

Thesockyone
wow your a ****ing idiot

i thought u were getting better but your just getting dumber

leave kmc

Kutulu

pretty much only beings higher than Galactus have a shot of beating HP DD....and they are like .1% of the comic universe.

shocking

Thesockyone
your almost as dumb ****tard

Southern_Rebel
DD for the win. Hulk just doesn't have what it takes.

severance

0.1% of the comic universe. are you sure of that stat. 0.1% of the earth's population is 6 million. Are you saying there are 6 million guys on earth that can take DD and of course thats no where near the population of the comic universe. Looks like you think DD is a pussy

Estacado
Pimp gun.

Astner
Originally posted by severance
0.1% of the comic universe. are you sure of that stat. 0.1% of the earth's population is 6 million. Are you saying there are 6 million guys on earth that can take DD and of course thats no where near the population of the comic universe. Looks like you think DD is a pussy
There are at least a dozen of millions Celestials ... In each universe.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Inhuman
DD gets blitzed and gets his face shot off By what? A little sissy plasma gun?
This guy can handle Supe's heat vision, among other things.

TraXtaRCR3
Doomsday can ONLY be Killed 1 time in 1 way each time!
Meaning that if Superman beat the living crap out of him, the next guy would have to super plasma nuke him or something! (but thats already been done b4 he got to earth i think) either way Hulk couldnt pound him to death again! & im pretty sure that brute as HULK with no Bruce Banner alone time has the smarts to figure out any alternate ways of death for beating that Bony Bad Ass!
Hence...
DD Wins!

JasonK4
Originally posted by Southern_Rebel
DD for the win. Hulk just doesn't have what it takes.
Originally posted by Estacado
Pimp gun.
biscuits

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by TraXtaRCR3
Doomsday can ONLY be Killed 1 time in 1 way each time!
Meaning that if Superman beat the living crap out of him, the next guy would have to super plasma nuke him or something! (but thats already been done b4 he got to earth i think) either way Hulk couldnt pound him to death again! & im pretty sure that brute as HULK with no Bruce Banner alone time has the smarts to figure out any alternate ways of death for beating that Bony Bad Ass!
Hence...
DD Wins! Originally posted by Estacado
Pimp gun.

Rulk2000
I have hope for Rulk. He can drain energy from his foes as he did to surfer and he had the strength to break the green hulks arm. He uses his mind as well as his brawn, he uses weapons, and killed Hulks long time enemy the Abomination. What ever else we find out has to be good news for Hulk lovers. Then again, Disney just bought out Marvel, don't know how that's gonna go. I also wanted to know what marvel was gonna do with devil Hulk, that also might get scrapped. I wonder if DC will end up the same way?

psycho gundam
what's he supposed to drain from doomsday?

tkitna
DD probably wins, but if they kill each other, we're the true winners.

~The Wickerman~
The exact number of wins depends on which version of DD is being used, but all versions win a majority.

Rulk2000
I didn't say he had anything to drain from dd, just stating what I know about him so far. BTW, someone said he was expecting the green Hulk so he wasn't taking him seriously ? Hulk usually knocks Thor silly, as Marvel stated, the last Movies where based on the actual comics. and if you watched it, Thor got it taken to him plenty, and that's not even mentioning the Thor vs Hulk movie. Even in the comics, Hulk brings it to Thor all day. To be fair though, their never seems to be a clear winner. Blame it on the writers, as they should let them fight till there is absolutely no question about who won the fight. I'm not saying Thor didn't also get his in the fight, but back and forth is how it's mostly been. It was the same thing with superman and Hulks fights, no clear winner, like when dd killed superman. My hope is that, the writers for the Hulk will listen to the Hulks fans and let him gain the ability to reach his critical strength much quicker. A better solution would be to let him always stay at critical strength.

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by Rulk2000
I didn't say he had anything to drain from dd, just stating what I know about him so far. BTW, someone said he was expecting the green Hulk so he wasn't taking him seriously ? Hulk usually knocks Thor silly, as Marvel stated, the last Movies where based on the actual comics. and if you watched it, Thor got it taken to him plenty, and that's not even mentioning the Thor vs Hulk movie. Even in the comics, Hulk brings it to Thor all day. To be fair though, their never seems to be a clear winner. Blame it on the writers, as they should let them fight till there is absolutely no question about who won the fight. I'm not saying Thor didn't also get his in the fight, but back and forth is how it's mostly been. It was the same thing with superman and Hulks fights, no clear winner, like when dd killed superman. My hope is that, the writers for the Hulk will listen to the Hulks fans and let him gain the ability to reach his critical strength much quicker. A better solution would be to let him always stay at critical strength.

Well for one thing, we only take comic book instances into account on this forum, since the movies and cartoons often come into conflict with the comic book content, etc. etc. etc.

While it's true Thor vs. Hulk has never had a clear winner, Superman vs. Doomsday has had a clear winner. Doomsday. Only once was there a tie between them. After that, in H/P, Doomsday didn't even dignify Superman with a fight at first, turning his back to him while laughing....and then proceeding to best him in every single way. So there WAS a clear winner there.

Mshinu
Not even DD is immune to Rulk`s Jobber Aura! Choke ftw!

Mr. Rhythmic
Originally posted by Mshinu
Not even DD is immune to Rulk`s Jobber Aura! Choke ftw!

Only one of the four million reasons to why I despise the Red Hulk.

Astanax
Originally posted by Starscream M

Galactus could beat Doomsday. It's funny how a scientific/genetic experiment could possibly be so powerful. Doomsday was created pretty much by using science and Galactus is the epitomy of science so he should beat him. Doomsday has molecules just like everyone else and is made up of virtually the same elements as everyone else...I just don't get it. These writers are serious about not wanting him to ever be killed off. Doomsday is an awesome character overall, but his body can't be indestructable just from dying thousands of times. He should atleast be backed by some uber cosmic entity.

Bouboumaster
Red Hulk every single time.

And wtf, Galactus walks on him. On both, in fact.

BattleMage
Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic
Only one of the four million reasons to why I despise the Red Hulk. you got soul!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.