very very worried...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire349
something wrong, my gf was supposed to get off of work 3 hours ago, and she hasnt come online yet or called me yet... the only thing i can think of either something really bad happened or her ***** mom is on the phone and hasnt gotten off yet.... sad im really worried about her though.

LanceWindu
Call her or go over to her house.

BackFire349
i have called her, no one is answering, it just keeps ringing. and her phones been a bit screwy. and i cant go over to her house cuz she lives quite a while away.

Dim
Just try to stay calm.....it's probably the phones or something else silly... Most likely answer is usually the right one.

BackFire349
god, thank god she finally answered me. she was freaking asleep and i guess she couldnt hear her phone. thank god. i scolded her pretty good and told her to send me a message over teh interent as soon as she gets home from work no matter what to let me know she's safe.

finti
Good to see you are conserned and careing BF, but you need to give the girl some slack or she is gonna feel suffocated after a while.

Corran
Huh, Huh suffocating chicks, cool.

finti
ok Ted Bundy stay out of itbig grin

BackFire349
i give her space, its not asking much for her to give me a quick call when she's home to let me know she's safe.

Thomas H
hey backfire, dont you treat your girlfriends mum ok?does she know that you think her mum is a *****?

BackFire349
she hates her mom. after teh stories she's told me its hard for me not to either.

Thomas H
ok..

Dexx
Are trhese loud thinking ideeas like this one part of the continuous internet malformations that occur on a human being?

BackFire349
yes

Thomas H
smile

Julie
I;m glad this story had a happy ending.

finti
happy ending? I havent got my beer yet so how is it happy

ToMacco
I've got my beer.

BackFire349
i dont have a beer, i dont want one though.

ToMacco
. . . . . . what?

BackFire349
i dont drink. tastes gross

finti
wuss

Corran
I feel sorry for people who don't drink, when they wake up in the morning they know they will not get to feel any better throughout the day.

BackFire349
well if you do get drunk then theres a chance you'll wake up in the morning with a pig next to you.

Tex
Yeah, drunk people totally get on my nerves!
Smelly breath and stuff!
Half the kids in my school are drunk 24/7!

BackFire349
yeah, and then they go around bragging "whoa dude...i got sooooo wasted last night, i was sooo drunk" wow, how impressive roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tex
Nah, they dont brag cause it's a normal thing.

BackFire349
the ones at my school did. thought it made them cool.

zimbo
Okay i'm going to record shanhai noon so will talk latter

finti
well I for one enjoy going out to pubs/bars and get shitfaced.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.