Kraven the Hunter vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cap'n Happy
Kraven (classic, not ultimate- the less said about him, the better) vs Batman.

While pursuing an arms dealer for the Gotham City underworld, Batman finds himself deep in the African bush. While staking out the dealers hideaway, Batman hears a rush of air, and dodges just in time to avoid a poison-tipped dart.
"So, the mighty Batman, here, in my jungle home," says Kraven, steeping from behind a tree, "You will make an excellent challenge for me."

So who wins? Classic Kraven (nets, spears, darts, dagger and bola) vs Batman (standard bat-gear).

endrict
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=427613&highlight=kraven+vs+batman+forumid%3A77

Darth Martin
Batman w/ utility belt quite easily.

python99
batman has faced far worse and did just fine

Darth Martin
yup

Cap'n Happy
Originally posted by python99

Yeah, I do agree. But being in Kraven's back yard, so to speak, gives him a little berter shot here. I'd say Batman would take 9 out of 10 (remember, Kraven did score a big, definitive win over Spidey once).

Mr. Slippyfist
Not Kraven... Jesus...

JediSamuraiMRB
Originally posted by python99

CaptainStoic
Kravens a perfect adversary for Batman, I hope they make a cross-over. Kraven wouldn't be beaten easily by Bruce, and would win a few against him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.