most theorys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mosesgunner
Most conspiracies are bullshit. But its always healthy to question. Its just not healthy to take ignorance to far.

Akuma Killer
Originally posted by mosesgunner
Most conspiracies are bullshit. Can you ever be sure?

Katsu
Most conspiracies are bullshit. But its always healthy to question. Its just not healthy to take ignorance to far.

Most theories are not theories at all but reality!

A lot of conspiracies exist and are part of the big conspiracy against mankind!

Ofcourse, some of them are fake but i have found out that most of them are real as hell, which only makes me sad and mad.

Damn, i wanted to live in a normal, fair and balanced world where there are no conspiracies but really, they are everywhere!

HELL, i want a happy happy happy world where there are no lies but reality is really really not what it seems at the moment. sad

Wake up my fellow humanbeings! We are in the same shit together!

Mr. Slippyfist
We are being invaded by Skrulls is a very real threat today. erm

It hurts me when people don't wake up, and stop being such sheeps, and start seeing the world for what it is... a massive conspiracy where everyone is plotting against us at all times... apparently.
Hell, even the off world lizard people from Sigma Six are after our species...
We shouldn't listen to media. We should listen to one person on the internet pulling pictures with no relation at all, and piecing together a conspiracy.

When will people wake up?

Bicnarok
I must admit there are some daft things out there. Its best to use your common sense and observational skills, that is try and view things from a neutral point of view as if being a non brainwashed fly on the wall, shutting out all previous influences of the media, school etc..

Then you will be able to pull the iron balls from the sea of turds like a giant magnet.

And see that the fact that the 1% rich people of the world go around buying islands while people are starving to death, living in poverty is wrong. And they will do ANYTHIN to stop you from seeing the con.

Even follow wierd cults, and let themselves be led by lizards.

Katsu
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
We are being invaded by Skrulls is a very real threat today. erm

It hurts me when people don't wake up, and stop being such sheeps, and start seeing the world for what it is... a massive conspiracy where everyone is plotting against us at all times... apparently.
Hell, even the off world lizard people from Sigma Six are after our species...
We shouldn't listen to media. We should listen to one person on the internet pulling pictures with no relation at all, and piecing together a conspiracy.

When will people wake up?

Hello, my sheeplike friend,

I know you can not think for yourself and your entire world comes from The Tube aka Television and Movie Forums on The Internet.

Your critical thinking is non existent, you think what others think, you believe what others believe. You basically think you have no right to think for yourself because you think you do not have the ability to do so.

I, on the other hand do.

Lizards are FAKE, its disinfo, nothing more, nothing less.
Aliens are FAKE, once again disinfo, nothing more, nothing less.

The Conspiracy however is real. People behind it are human. Duh.

Bat Dude
Originally posted by Akuma Killer
Can you ever be sure?

You can't, really...

Someone like me, 15 years old, just starting life, and now I know what we all have to deal with... But what scares me the most isn't the people, it's the fact that those people can manipulate the information streaming through TV, radio, internet, etc. You never know what's the truth and what's Illuminati "Fluff" put there so you don't have to deal with reality... It's hard to determine what's true and what's false...

I really wish people would listen mad I love how when I speak about this kind of stuff with my friends, they all think I'm joking or something... It's like my whole generation is a lost cause... sad

Magee
Batdude I think you will find the majority of 15 year olds couldnt give a shit / have never heard of any of the crap posted on this forum. Your brain is still developing I wouldnt research this stuff to much as it can mess with your head even brainwash you like it has done to some of the posters in this forum.

NuclearWinter
Originally posted by Magee
Batdude I think you will find the majority of 15 year olds couldnt give a shit / have never heard of any of the crap posted on this forum. Your brain is still developing I wouldnt research this stuff to much as it can mess with your head even brainwash you like it has done to some of the posters in this forum.

And the biggest lesson you will learn in life Batdude is to NEVER let someone else determine what is and isn't important for you.

Such as what Magee was obviously trying to influence.

I disagree with Magee entirely. Many people even as young as 15 are talking about issues that have to do with government, military, politics, economy, ect. Many of them say things about each category that would relate to alot of what people are posting on this message board.

The fact is that the "establishment" is losing it's grip on Humanity. This is inevitable. It has been happening for some time now. Only now it's starting to really show.

Can you imagine how much progress we (the people) will have made in even just the next 5 years? There is much to look forward to indeed.

You can only pull the same trick on a polulation in a small variety of ways for so long before the population will finally become completely aware of that particular trick no matter what form you try to pull it in.

That is what is happening right now. The "Controllers" have already used up many of their tricks, because people have educated themselves to the point where they are able to spot a form of them a mile away.

It's not that people weren't already smart. They were. It's just that for a long time they were allowing other people to educate themselves, for themselves. Which is never a good thing to do.

The key was, is, and always will be, Self-Empowerment through Self-Realization.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Bicnarok
And see that the fact that the 1% rich people of the world go around buying islands while people are starving to death, living in poverty is wrong. Lulz.

Like one has to burn all their newspapers, smash in their TV and get all their information from infowars.com to know that there's inequality in the world.

This thread was opened like 200+ hours ago. In that time around 250,000 children under the age of 5 have probably died from preventable causes in developing countries. I'm sure the Conspiracy Forum contributes oodles to prevention of that. haermm

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Katsu
Hello, my sheeplike friend,

I know you can not think for yourself and your entire world comes from The Tube aka Television and Movie Forums on The Internet.

Your critical thinking is non existent, you think what others think, you believe what others believe. You basically think you have no right to think for yourself because you think you do not have the ability to do so.

I, on the other hand do.

Lizards are FAKE, its disinfo, nothing more, nothing less.
Aliens are FAKE, once again disinfo, nothing more, nothing less.

The Conspiracy however is real. People behind it are human. Duh. Aren't you being the sheep listening to other people about what they believe are conspiracies? Hell, how many of these apparent conspiracies have hard factual proof? Could I not write something on a blog right now; with no proof, but then say it happened anyway? I bet I could. Probably could.

Actually, that is complete and utter bullshit. I believe what I want to believe. If something makes sense, then I'll believe it. If something doesn't, then I won't. Free thinking. Apparently not though, because you say I'm being a sheep - must be a sheep. smile

I'm not the one preaching on what others say, are you? Does every response have to be about people mind controlling us? Your mind seems to be controlled by this aspect. This thinking that we are all being controlled, but you aren't. You feel like you're special, thinking you're immune to some sort of mind control, and you seem completely obsessed by this. Seems like you're just following like an obedient dog, since you are far from being a sheep...

Lizard aren't fake. I've seen one before in a pet shop. smile

Also, do you not watch TV, do you not watch movies? If you do, then how do you know you're not being sub-consciously mind controlled? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Plus, what am I supposed to be mind controlled into thinking anyway?

Anyway, done here. Rather just watch this thread anyway, than to argue about meaningless things I don't give a shit about either way I look at it.

Katsu
Originally posted by Magee

You are brainwashed into thinking we are brainwashed. Now thats BRAINWASHED!

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
This thread was opened like 200+ hours ago. In that time around 250,000 children under the age of 5 have probably died from preventable causes in developing countries. I'm sure the Conspiracy Forum contributes oodles to prevention of that. haermm

Yes, this forum will wake some people up who will wake new people up, those new people will wake new people up and sofort. To quote the Buddha on this: "Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared."

Your thinking is shallow. The entire world is connected. Everything helps. We are One.

Do you really think that a conspiracy this monstrous which has been in place for a couple of thousand years can be done away within a month? How foolish!

xmarksthespot
Yes, this forum will wake some people up who will wake new people up, those new people will wake new people up and sofort. To quote the Buddha on this: "Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared."

Your thinking is shallow. The entire world is connected. Everything helps. We are One.

Do you really think that a conspiracy this monstrous which has been in place for a couple of thousand years can be done away within a month? How foolish! Trite superficial self-important bullshit.

You having been "woken" have done what exactly to heal the world, make it a better place for you and for me and the entire human race? Besides sitting on teh interwebz and posting in the backwater trashpile that is this subforum, and presumably others like it, to tell others how brainwashed they are and how enlightened you are.

Mr Parker

actually most of the conspiracys that are posted here are for real and have happened the way people come on here and say they have.You dont really believe the fairy tale version of the government that Lee Harvey Oswald killed kennedy did you? thats a conspiracy thats a world known fact that elements within the CIA and military industrial complex were behind his assassination.Even a few former CIA operatives have come forward over the years and admitted they participated in it.

one conspiracy you CAN say which is complete bullshit is the governments other fairy tale version,THEIR conspiracy theory,that 9/11 was carried out by Muslims and Osama Bin laden was behind it all.THATS a conspiracy theory thats bullshit.Millions of people are waking up every year that 9/11 was an inside job.The eveidence for that that it was an inside job,is even MORE overwhelming than with the kennedy assassination.Theres too many high prominent people who say that the government has covered up the facts that there were bombs planted in the towers and of course the mainstream news media doesnt report the facts that Marvin Bush-Bushs brother,was the head of the security firm for the towers.

The evidence is this case is even more overwhelming that it was carried out by CIA operatives and the military Industrial complex for the same reason as the kennedy assassination.To get us into another fake and phony war. thats one conspiracy theory that you can say is bullshit,is the governments conspiracy THEORY that muslims did it. Its not healthy to ignore facts that prove this to be true like quite a few people do in this forum.

Now there will be from time to time someone who comes on here and says that Muhammad Ali getting his disease was the result of the government,now THATS getting weird but the ones I just mentioned,are not theorys,they are well known facts that people come here and ignorantly call B.S without ever looking at the facts or conviently ignoring facts and posting government propaganda that defends their version because the truth that our or any government could do something so evil and horrible like those two things,are just something thats too frightening for them to face so they either ignore the facts and say theres no proof and type in government propaganda,or they they dont even bother to look at the facts because they dont want to see it.

Mr Parker
You are brainwashed into thinking we are brainwashed. Now thats BRAINWASHED!

Do you really think that a conspiracy this monstrous which has been in place for a couple of thousand years can be done away within a month? How foolish!

well said.Yeah he is brainwashed into thinking we are brainwashed.He cant think for himself and doesnt want to either.He's been to brainwashed by the mass media.yeah this forum is waking people up.I know that for a fact.In the beginning,there were just a few people here that posted like Deano,who posted about conspiracys and the majority of people who came here would make ignorant comments like magee constanly does but more and more people are awakening and more and more people such as yourself have been coming to the conspiracy forum who realizes what is REALLY going on in the world which is very encouraging to see the numbers growing like they have.

More and more people are waking up all the time that out world is headed down the path of nazi germany,they see it with the government trying to pass things that are against our civil rights such as the REAL ID ACT.that the government is trying to control us and they are getting fed up with it.Things have changed in the awareness of our government being corrupted in the last 10 years by the people and thats encouraging.

the sheep around the country are finally awakening more and more and thats encouraging.

Katsu
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

Arthur Schopenhauer

"They must find it difficult...
Those who have taken authority as the truth,
Rather than truth as the authority."

G. Massey

"Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth."

Ghandi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.