Dirt (FX)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FlappingMangera
Courteney Cox is the star of the show and does a tremendous job playing a cut-throat, ambitious journalist. I was watching the season 1 DVDs and Monica from Friends was a distant memory, so I was really impressed by her in this show.

The new epidodes (starting March 2) will have episodes based partly on the headlines we see in real-life, like there's supposed to be one involving a star who goes crazy and shaves her head. Remind you of anyone? lol I can't wait for season 2 to start up!

Anyone else watch this show?

JediSamuraiMRB
Good show

Tempe Brennan
I have heard about it, but only because of this kiss between Aniston and Cox.

FlappingMangera
Originally posted by Tempe Brennan
I have heard about it, but only because of this kiss between Aniston and Cox.

Yeah, I thought it was a good idea because it would generate some interest in a show that deserves more viewers, plus they always had great chemistry in Friends.
The supporting cast is good too though, and my favorite character is probably her camera guy Don. With the writer's strike narrowing down the number of new episodes, I'm hoping the show gains a larger fanbase when the new eps return in March.

vivando-loca
oh, i wanna see this show! wait, did it already start? confused

FlappingMangera
Nope, it didn't start yet! New episodes begin March 2nd, but if you're interested in catching season 1 episodes you can check out reruns on Saturdays leading up to the premiere (starting at 11 pm Eastern).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.