A Pet from a Video Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Yoshi Paradise
Out of the choices given, which creature from a video game would choose to have as a pet in the real world?

A chocobo
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/d9/Chocobox2.jpg/150px-Chocobox2.jpg

A chao
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/7e/Sonichannel_chao.png/200px-Sonichannel_chao.png

A yoshi
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2008-1/1293701/EUWFI-yoshi-mario.jpg

InnerRise
Chocobo.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

General Kaliero
Chocobo totally. They're giant freaking birds you can ride. Cars and horses don't stand a chance.

Get to work, geneticists!

Lana
CHOCOBO!!!! eek!

Blax_Hydralisk
I would eventually get bored or hungry and just eat the damn over sized bird.

Yoshi ftw.

Spearhead
Never even heard of a Chao, but I must admit that a Yoshi has a tad more utility than a Chocobo. If nothing else, it'll be easy to feed.

General Kaliero
Originally posted by Spearhead
Never even heard of a Chao, but I must admit that a Yoshi has a tad more utility than a Chocobo. If nothing else, it'll be easy to feed.

A chocobo will keep your lawn properly trimmed, and isn't gonna leave a mess of eggs everywhere. wink

Wandering Flame
People eat chocobos in FFX no expression

MadMel
if you pick the right chocobo, you can fly free of charge big grin

Spearhead
Originally posted by General Kaliero
A chocobo will keep your lawn properly trimmed, and isn't gonna leave a mess of eggs everywhere. wink

That's ok, though; the eggs will either hatch retardedly fast or it'll use its unhatched offspring as weapons to ward off invaders. Either way, I win; fewer eggs or more Yoshis! stick out tongue

Wandering Flame
I'd like to see a yoshi crap out a chocobo.

Blax_Hydralisk
Considering he can do it to Bowser.. I don't see why he couldn't.

Wandering Flame
I know, I'm saying I want to see it in action!

Morridini
Yoshi ofc, a tiny ridable dinosaur (Raptor if you believe the movie), who wouldn't want that?

@st
Yoshi. Im sorry, but riding a dino is better than riding big bird. no expression

Neo Darkhalen
A chao.

DarkC
Originally posted by Lana
CHOCOBO!!!! eek!
Likewise....they make me feel like a damn Blood Elf from World of Warcraft, haha.

Joe K
Dude...wtf, no charizard?

Burning thought
none, the last 2 seem a bit silly to me and all 3 of them are a bit unlikely to be accepted, youd have it taken off you in an instant in the real world for scientific purposes, so id rather have the Yoshi or Chocobo, i may keep a yoshi egg and at least Chocobo looks nice before it gets taken from me

Kero_Co
Chao meets chocobo and turns into chocochao. Chao 4TW! Of course, I'd prefer a light blue Chaoshi.

SelphieT
Chocobo or Yoshi, they're both adorable happy

BackFire
Whichever one has the tightest pussy.

DarkC
Originally posted by BackFire
What the hell dude.

No. Just no.

SnakeEyes
Yoshi for sure.

Dinosaurs>>>>>>>>>>Birds.

Those "Chao" creatures aren't even good enough to make it into the above equation. big grin

BackFire
Originally posted by DarkC
What the hell dude.

No. Just no.

Jealous?

You wish you thought of it first.

DarkC
Jealous?

You wish you thought of it first.
I wish I had never read that.

BackFire
Don't lie.

It was comedy gold.

SelphieT

Have me now

BackFire
Originally posted by SelphieT
Have me now

Ok.

No eye contact.

dadudemon

Originally posted by DarkC
What the hell dude.

No. Just no.

LMFAO laughing laughing laughing Happy Dance

*wipes away tears*

Oooh man...I laughed so fuggin' hard when I read your response, DarkC. I wouldn't have been nearly as funny without your response. *reads both posts again* laughing laughing laughing

That shit is so funny.

Anyway, I choose Yoshi. Much more useful. The sound he makes when he sticks his tongue out and the grunting sound he makes when he is trying to get to that extra far ledge is so damn cute. Yoshi is awesome.

Chocobo...meh.

General Kaliero
Chocobo. Trust me. wink

Blax_Hydralisk
But you can't be too aggressive with a Chocobo, as it's a bird. Birds are light and easy to break.

For rough butsekz Yoshi would probably be the best, especially if you're a women.. what with that long tongue and everything..

no expression

Wandering Flame
Whichever one has the tightest pussy. Good man, BackFire.

Wish some people here didn't criticize me for making similar statements.

Just saying.

Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
But you can't be too aggressive with a Chocobo, as it's a bird. Birds are light and easy to break.

For rough butsekz Yoshi would probably be the best, especially if you're a women.. what with that long tongue and everything..

no expression haermmcrylaugh

SaTsuJiN
I think I'd rather have a chocobo... but I think the bird shit and feathers would get to me after a while

if I could pick a pet thats not on the list.. I'd like a Leviathan from FFXI

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/images/mobs/Leviathan-Prime.jpg

Joe K

Lemme get yo numbah. no expression

Yoshi Paradise
Originally posted by Joe K
Lemme get yo numbah. no expression

ermm

InnerRise
Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
ermm haermm

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

ESB -1138
Have me now

Don't encourage him!

General Kaliero
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Don't encourage him!

Yeah. He doesn't need it, or want it.

Wandering Flame
Have me now lol

Menetnashté
Yoshi. I mean it's a friggin' dinosaur that can fly, shoot fireballs and eat people. If I'd leaned toward an inside animal it would've been Chao easy. In no way would I want a bird though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.