Where are the saving points in this game?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dreampanther
Can anyone tell me where the saving points are in this game? And when we restart, is it from where we last saved or do we have to do the whole level over again?

Also, when do we level up? And what kinda cool combos do we get if we level up? And has anyone discovered any hidden rooms yet?

Thank you, much appreciated!

big grin

FoxMeister
2345 Either the wrong Forum or you're just thick as 2 planks

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by razman
Hey Edna, you could have at least used the right emoticon! embarrasment

Mairuzu
fail

FoxMeister
Originally posted by darth fester
i knew a guy whose mother worked for the catering company on natural born killers and he was kind enough to give me the t shirt with the logo on

McLovin
haermm

FoxMeister
Originally posted by queeq
Welcome then. Make yourself at home. evil face

McLovin
Originally posted by Dreampanther
Can anyone tell me where the saving points are in this game? And when we restart, is it from where we last saved or do we have to do the whole level over again?

Also, when do we level up? And what kinda cool combos do we get if we level up? And has anyone discovered any hidden rooms yet?

big grin

Originally posted by Bardock42
I have the strange sensation of feeling like a pear with a mouth and no eyes saying "lol wut?".

Curious.

FoxMeister
Originally posted by Gundark
The only other red that comes into play would be.....the imperial guard evil face
Originally posted by UnknownBountyHunter
Moisture farmers don't necessarily have to not be major roles. Maybe they are related to Anakin or Shmi, and Anakin goes to them to learn about his past.
Originally posted by Devalion
Nikolaj Coster-Waldau! Very Lush*** devil

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by ElmStreetFan01
"Who's this."

Originally posted by Raz
If you've seen the movie, or are waiting to see the movie, then please post you thoughts here.

FoxMeister
Originally posted by Raz
If you've seen the movie, or are waiting to see the movie, then please post you thoughts here.

Originally posted by DJ Velocity
I just got the new Aurra Sing figure and it had an info booklet-type thing in it. So I thought I'd share some of this knowledge:

Claiming to have been sold to the Sennex Pirates by the Dark Woman, Aurra was later purchased by Walla the Hutt as a dancing girl. Realizing she would be more valuable as a killer than as a pleasure slave, Walla sent her to be trained as an assassin by the Anzati.

Aurra Sing now employs her prowess and training as a bounty hunter. She despises Jedi and derives pleasure from stalking Force-sensitive prey. Aurra carries a trophy case of several lightsabres as a testament to her skill"

This would explain why she was at the podrace in Ep1 (watch her, she sees all the others fly past but only follows anakin's pod). She must be onto something in Ep1-probably Palpy's payroll.

I don't know whether you all knew this from the DH comics and stuff, but it's for people like me who don't read them.
Originally posted by JediOasis
Yeah, its something we all knew....I think anyways. Anyhoo, I am still wondering why Lucas put her in there at the last moment. She has to serve some sort of purpose in the next two films.

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Raz
I think the Jedi will know that there is another Sith out there, but not that he is Palpatine.
The Jedi are rumored to know Sidious as Sido-Dyas, something to do with the way the Kaminions speak.

New Fad? no expression

FoxMeister
No no expression

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by BackFire349
hey, i didnt take the pics, she did.

FoxMeister
Originally posted by McLovin

Dreampanther
So nobody knows? Geeeeeezz, how long have you guys been playing this game?!

Well slap me silly and call me Susan - waitaminute, are you trying to keep all the Special Items for yourself? Is that why you guys don't wanna share?

That's just plain mean!

Guess I'll just have to find the treasure all by myself, then. Unless someone wants to form a party?

"We're off to see the Wizard, the Wonderful Wizard of ...."

Say, does anyone know how the Pause function works?

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Roulette
Fine sad *hands over $4*

laughing out loud yus, you should put your crazy to bed ^-^ night hug

That's awful cry

FoxMeister
You didnt actually mention a game therefore we dont rally care

(auto quote)

The Grey Fox

Well slap me silly and call me Susan - waitaminute, are you trying to keep all the Special Items for yourself? Is that why you guys don't wanna share?

That's just plain mean!

Guess I'll just have to find the treasure all by myself, then. Unless someone wants to form a party?

Say, does anyone know how the Pause function works? Ah crap, I lost the game. So has everyone else, though. uhuh

Neo Darkhalen

big grin

What???

Mairuzu

Dreampanther
Ah ha! Clues!

The game is afoot!

FoxMeister
Originally posted by Syren
Below him? confused

McLovin

That's just plain mean!

Say, does anyone know how the Pause function works?

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s167/Secretus74/lolwut-1.jpg

McLovin
Originally posted by FoxMeister

FoxMeister
Originally posted by jedi212guy
Sorry, Tex. Never heard of them. sad

Dreampanther
So, does anyone wanna join my party? I could really use a guide! Say, how does one activate the map display on this game?

And when do the special effects start?

FoxMeister

McLovin
Originally posted by TinyTim
Ask again later. Ask Artificial Iniaes if it is. no

FoxMeister
(auto quote)

FoxMeister
(auto quote)

FoxMeister
Originally posted by steverules
Yeah but he looked like a monster from power rangers...there were times when I expected him to suddenly grow huge then the mega-zord comes along and beats him up

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Xantos Clone
This can't be a new sith lord...it's too 'earth-like'....obviously to through us off the trail and cause a little hype.

I have a feeling that a rogue dark jedi will do all the damage in this one....(most likely aurra sing)I don't think our old buddy palpy will rush into this

the next sith lord will be anakin/vader....

Neo Darkhalen
So, does anyone wanna join my party? I could really use a guide! Say, how does one activate the map display on this game?

And when do the special effects start?

Your spamming.

FoxMeister
Originally posted by Storm
Braveheart

Dreampanther
Oy - Dark Elves! Nobody said anything about Dark Elves! They are mean little suckers, I hear - and very sensitive about their ears!

What other kinda scary critters lurk out there where the signs proclaim: "Danger! Kangeroos are Dangeroos!"

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Your spamming. this is the OTF, remember? no expression

FoxMeister
Originally posted by ToMacco
RatCat, if your tooth fell in half, then you know bad shit is going down. Go to the dentist, man!

Dreampanther
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Your spamming.

Scouting, I think you meant to say. Gathering intelligence (so far, that part of my mission is a dismal failure evil face ). Reconnoitering (crikey, this is a hard word to stop spelling).

Finding out what evil lurks in the hearts of men.

FoxMeister
Originally posted by Galan007
But Lucy would own Doom intellectually, .

McLovin
Originally posted by silver_tears
*throws at spear* mad

FoxMeister
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
haha, user = Roulette. Name of topic = Quoting Roulette. I lol'd. biscuits

McLovin
Originally posted by RontheKooshball
I only have 3637 that;'s'pathetic.

FoxMeister
Originally posted by Raz
Fixed it big grin

You need to put it in a tag

McLovin
(auto quote)

McLovin
Originally posted by Gundark
Machine, I will assume you are joking, but child molestation is not a joking matter and that kind of posting is unacceptable here.

FoxMeister
Originally posted by ToMacco
I have a relative who read this book about one's diet.

Now she says she can only eat certain foods, because of her blood type. I think she's crazy!

McLovin
Originally posted by LeAtHerRFace
ive heard of it for ps2. but my frenz said it sucked ass.

FoxMeister
Originally posted by TRH
HES DEAD!
OMFG

McLovin
Originally posted by Passione
Okay they didnt edit out much.

They kept the kiss in!

FoxMeister
Originally posted by XvampbenjiiX666
kick ass!! i like it..no i love it!!

McLovin
Originally posted by Mindship
Either would've been better, IMO. I found the monster disappointing both in design and scale. I also would've liked more shots of the creature, rather than so much focusing on friends in the tunnel, friends in the room, friends running down the street, friends climbing into the helicopter...

...must be nice having unlimited battery power.

FoxMeister
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Man I could not believe it when i heard this news,I was totally shocked.The timing is really weird that it happened just after he finished completing the movie.Thank god it didnt happen during the filming of the movie.

McLovin
Originally posted by blind prophet
Ok I stumbled on this today when my friend asked me to help her find information about auditioning for cho. Regarding auditions you should check out the CBBC Newsround site cuz they listed the info about the Patil and Padma audition and will probably list info about a cho audition. They also have some old articles regarding the casting for cho. Also there is a site with a somewhat detailed profile of cho. It's alareflammas.org tho don't take it too seriously cuz they seemed to have pulled most of the info out of thin air, i.e. Cho being chinese. I don't know where everyone gets this from . I mean maybe J.K. Rowling intends for her to be Chinese but her name sounds korean if anything. It could be Chinese but it's unlikely. Of course most likely the name was just made to sound oriental so I won't go into the difference between chinese, japanase and korean names. But there really isn't any description of Cho Chang's looks other than asian, black hair, small (smaller than harry) and pretty. All very general so really it's not hard to look like her. I'll stop babbling now. Hope this is somewhat helpful to all you Cho hopefuls! Good luck!

FoxMeister
Originally posted by Texas
Yers and Edna should of sued!
Accident or no accident, someone knocks out one of my pearly whites, there gonna pay! smokin'

RC cant sue cause he was smacking on ommlettes at the time stick out tongue
wink wink wink

McLovin
Originally posted by piratexrory
big grin Of course ya' can mate, I mean.. that IS my name.. wink Assuming you go by Jaeh?

FoxMeister
Originally posted by keokiswahine
well, I'm having a tuff time catching up with phinney. anyone seen Texas recently??? confused confused confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.