New PoP game coming...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WrathfulDwarf
Ubisoft announce it today.

Please Ubi, gives up back a PoP like the one from Sands of time. sad

Lana
It's actually 100% confirmed now? Sweeeeet big grin

InnerRise
This just made my day.

goheadgirl

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Neo Darkhalen
Excellent news.

Morridini
Just a quick question, does the plot continue off the earlier games? I've not played any PoP since the SNES, and there wasn't so much plot there, but wouldn't mind trying out this one when it come out, but should I have played the other games to get the full plot? Or are they more standalone games?

((The_Anomaly))
Sweet, hopefully they go back to what Sands of Time was like. That game totally rocked.

Lana
Originally posted by Morridini
Just a quick question, does the plot continue off the earlier games? I've not played any PoP since the SNES, and there wasn't so much plot there, but wouldn't mind trying out this one when it come out, but should I have played the other games to get the full plot? Or are they more standalone games?

Um, well, as there's nothing known about this one yet other than fact that it will be made...

WrathfulDwarf
I fear this might be turned into another AC....ermm

Blax_Hydralisk
AC?

InnerRise
Assassin's Creed.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Blax_Hydralisk
Ugh..

Morridini
Originally posted by Lana
Um, well, as there's nothing known about this one yet other than fact that it will be made...

Well I was thinking on the series at a whole.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Morridini

The other 3 had a plots and they all sort of came together.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.