Doctor Polaris vs Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Who wins?

llagrok
Doctor Polaris is dead mate.

endrict
Originally posted by llagrok
Doctor Polaris is dead mate.

Back then Polaris before he died.

Cap'n Happy
I know there are some DC fans who will refuse to admit that Supergirl could not defeat Thor, Odin, Thanos, and Galactus all at the same time, and accuse anyone who picks against their favorite DC characters as being blind Marvel zombies... but does anyone really think Dr Polaris stands a chance here? Surely anyone who thinks so is either comicbook ignorant or else is just trying to start s**t.

Magneto 10/10

llagrok
Didn't Doctor Polaris give Superman a hard time?

batdude123
Originally posted by Cap'n Happy
I know there are some DC fans who will refuse to admit that Supergirl could not defeat Thor, Odin, Thanos, and Galactus all at the same time, and accuse anyone who picks against their favorite DC characters as being blind Marvel zombies... but does anyone really think Dr Polaris stands a chance here? Surely anyone who thinks so is either comicbook ignorant or else is just trying to start s**t.

Magneto 10/10

I agree Magneto wins the majority here, but don't act as if Dr. Polaris is a pussy.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t446004.html

llagrok
Originally posted by batdude123
I agree Magneto wins the majority here, but don't act as if Dr. Polaris is a pussy.

We're rabid DC fans for thinking Polaris would take even a single win here.

batdude123
I guess so... sad

llagrok
I guess so... sad

Let's go to the clubhouse and hang out with Nvr and TP.

We shouldn't bother the o-so wise Cap'n Happy and his Marvel buddies.

Cap'n Happy

I don't... but he's over-matched in a big way. I don't think Nightwing is a pussy, but if he got in a straight up fight with Captain America he would go down pretty hard.
On a scale of magnetic manipulation power, 1 being minimal, 10 being absolute, Magneto is a nine. Polaris is a six... powerful, but not in Mag's league.

llagrok
I don't... but he's over-matched in a big way. I don't think Nightwing is a pussy, but if he got in a straight up fight with Captain America he would go down pretty hard.
On a scale of magnetic manipulation power, 1 being minimal, 10 being absolute, Magneto is a nine. Polaris is a six... powerful, but not in Mag's league.

Not really.

Magneto doesn't have that many more large-scale feats. In fact, I would call Polaris a 8.5 on that scale of yours.

batdude123

That's one of the most arbitrary assessments I've ever seen. smile

Cap'n Happy
Originally posted by llagrok
Not really.

Magneto doesn't have that many more large-scale feats. In fact, I would call Polaris a 8.5 on that scale of yours.

You might be right. And as for some of the neg. comments about my post, you guys might be right, too. Sometimes I come on strong, but it's out of defense. My own oppinions have have been slammed so many times that I tend to be a little harsh right out of the box. I still think Polaris falls tho.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.