The Offical Battlestar Galactica Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediSamuraiMRB
Saw nothing. We can talk about all things Battlestar Galactica. From the original series to the current one. Thoughts? Opinions?

SpaceMonkey
When do the new episodes start again?

Amazon
Hey I already started one of these threads... and a Razor thread too.... sadMan there are way to many threads in this forum. They get lost in an hour.

Anyways I looooove this new series. There are so many things I like about it that it would take forever to list here wink

BSG should be back in March. It's takeing so long because of the writers strike. Which is ok with me because thier story lines are excellent. I don't want them trying to pull of an episode without thier awesome writing staff.

darthmaul1
The new seires sucks! here is why
The music is terrible, just a beating drum blah
The vipers are way to quiet when they use the boosters compared to the original
and when the ships are in space it is sooooooo quiet (and before anyone says anything that there is no sound in space) I know that, but let's face it Star wars and Star trek would be very boring without it.
They seem to have problems identifying the cylon clones if the blonde one has a glowing red spine then there must be something mechanical about her put everyone through a metal detector.

JediSamuraiMRB
Originally posted by Amazon
Hey I already started one of these threads... and a Razor thread too.... sadMan there are way to many threads in this forum. They get lost in an hour.

Anyways I looooove this new series. There are so many things I like about it that it would take forever to list here wink

BSG should be back in March. It's takeing so long because of the writers strike. Which is ok with me because thier story lines are excellent. I don't want them trying to pull of an episode without thier awesome writing staff.

We could always have a Mod merge them? I look forward to watching new shows in march. As for the original series, I loved the episode War of the Gods.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.