I decided to start taking the bus to work.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
For monetray reasons, I decided to ride the bus to and from work. I told my sis about it, and this is the message she sent me:

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: <a href='http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=74326624&MyToken=2f52c93a-dc80-4464-b8fa-1bac0d346e67'>lisa & aaron</a>
Date: Jan 23, 2008 6:35 PM

i just pulled up ridemetro.org and did a trip planner from the shop to laquinta and you go from the shop to jensen and crosstimbers and change busses there. it says you have to wait 10mins but it will probably be like 15 or 20mins. that is a really bad part of town your gonna get mugged so you had just better keep driving your truck and if it breaks down dad will probably let you drive his pathfinder until you fix it. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THE BUS TO WORK YOU MIGHT GET MURDERED.

laughing out loud

InnerRise
Still going to take the bus?

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Rogue Jedi
hell yeah, I aint gonna let a bad part of town deter me from saving money. Its only a dollar a ride with one transfer, so thats 2 bucks a trip, 4 bucks a day total.

Shelbert Lemon
Taking the bus isnt such a bad idea, specially with gas prices being as they are.
I understand your sisters pleading too. She obviously cares a lot for you so be careful and stay safe.

Rogue Jedi
My sis is a typical big sis, but she worries about me far more than she should. She thinks since I am not married with 2.5 kids that my life is lacking.

And gas prices, MAN...thats my main reason for taking the bus. Plus I got a taste of the 730 am rush hour traffic today, DAMN THAT.

InnerRise
Forgot all about the gas prices.

Yeah, I'd seriously consider taking the bus if I was in your situation.

Are you familiar with this bad part of town that your sister told you about?

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Rogue Jedi
Dude, I CANT forget about the gas prices, especially with me driving a Chevy Silverado.

and yeah, I am familiar with it, it's my old stomping grounds, and it is indeed a rough part of town. When I used to hang there, I always had two or three brothers with me.

Scythe
Hang in there and stay sharp.

Tempe Brennan
Good for you on taking the bus, at least it should save you money

McLovin
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Dude, I CANT forget about the gas prices, especially with me driving a Chevy Silverado.

and yeah, I am familiar with it, it's my old stomping grounds, and it is indeed a rough part of town. When I used to hang there, I always had two or three brothers with me.

Smart. Save mucho $.

I got your back.

Blax_Hydralisk
When I used to hang there, I always had two or three brothers with me.

Yeah black people do tend to make the best human shields and stuff.

McLovin
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Yeah black people do tend to make the best human shields and stuff.

haermm

Rogue Jedi
I aint scared. I rely on the way I carry myself to prevent becoming a victim. Dont get me wrong, I am not a badass, but the way you carry yourself speaks volumes to others, it's like a homing beacon.

If I walk around that part of town all timid and shit, looking over my shoulder every five seconds, I am broadcasting that I am a scared little shit and am asking to be jumped.

However, if I walk around appearing not to have a care in the world, like pretend I belong there, no one will mess with me.

Blax_Hydralisk
Don't worry RJ, no one is afraid for you. We know you go to Fight Club.

Rogue Jedi
I found one in Houston. yes

Blax_Hydralisk
Cool!

I used to go to the one in Oakland, but the losers of the fights had to suffer intense sodomy at the hands of D-Mobb and his crew. So I don't go as much.

BlackC@
There's a bad part the next suburb over, somebody was stabbed there and died a few weeks ago. Though it's not nearly as bad as places in the US. I walk the street at day when I'm going to my friends flat and it's quite safe. Though sometimes I do get paranoid and will get a ride from someone.

Becareful, my Jedi friend. Many say "Oh, it wont happen to me..."

Rogue Jedi
That part of town is coming up, my sis is just being overly protective as usual.

Röland
However, if I walk around appearing not to have a care in the world, like pretend I belong there, no one will mess with me.

That doesn't matter if it's a group of 5 guys. haermm

Rogue Jedi

Rogue Jedi
OK, out of curiousity, I drove to the part of town where I would transfer from bus to bus, and DAMN.....RJ wont be taking the bus anymore.

Mairuzu
Thus ending the story.. of RJ and his bus

Rogue Jedi
I saw so many thugs, I freaked. I would be there at 10 pm carrying a laptop computer, they are just waiting for a white boy like me to jack.

Mairuzu
Yo cracka, gibz me dat computer lap thing

Rogue Jedi
one guy, maybe two, I can handle, but they were in groups of five and six.

Mairuzu
always are

Rogue Jedi
it was seriously like a scene from GTA San Andreas.

Mairuzu
Haha, you live in california?

Bardock42
Awww. RJ is a little pussy. hug

Mairuzu
Would you continue to take the bus with gangbangers?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Would you continue to take the bus with gangbangers? Not if I were a little pussy like RJ, nope.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Bardock42
Awww. RJ is a little pussy. hug No, RJ is a realist and a self preservationist.

Mairuzu
I'd like to keep my laptop...

Mairuzu
Not if I were a little pussy like RJ, nope. Since you are not RJ... would you?

Neo Darkhalen
I'd like to keep my laptop...

Here, here, wise move RJ.

Bardock42
Since you are not RJ... would you? Of course not. Are you crazy? Black people scare me.

But RJ is still a little pussy.

Mairuzu
Of course not. Are you crazy? Black people scare me.

But RJ is still a little pussy. lol, i believe we all are then

Blax_Hydralisk
Because we're all afraid of black people?

Black people really aren't all that bad. They're like animals. You've just gotta put the fear of god into 'em and they'll shape up. I personally prefer lynching. With my penis.

Bardock42

Black people really aren't all that bad. They're like animals. You've just gotta put the fear of god into 'em and they'll shape up. I personally prefer lynching. With my penis. That's racist.

Röland
That's racist.
You liked it.

Wild-Cherry

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
That's true. EDIT: oh, you were reffering to Bardock tongue_ss

Bardock42

Röland
And? Doesn't make my comment any less accurate.
True. I was just pointing it out.

Röland
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
EDIT: oh, you were reffering to Bardock tongue_ss
Or maybe I was referring to you. leftright

Bardock42

Röland
Good job....uglyface mhm
Uncalled for. uhuh

Bardock42

Blax_Hydralisk
That's racist.

This is true.

Am I turning you on?

McLovin

Black people really aren't all that bad. They're like animals. You've just gotta put the fear of god into 'em and they'll shape up. I personally prefer lynching. With my penis.

You're not even worthy of being called an uncle tom.

Blax_Hydralisk
What will you call me instead? Blax_Hydralisk? If you want the full version to call me, call me Blaxican Hydralisk.

Rogue Jedi
thugs come in all sizes and colors.

Disturbed Angel
For monetray reasons, I decided to ride the bus to and from work. I told my sis about it, and this is the message she sent me:

From: <a href='http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=74326624&MyToken=2f52c93a-dc80-4464-b8fa-1bac0d346e67'>lisa & aaron</a>

i just pulled up ridemetro.org and did a trip planner from the shop to laquinta and you go from the shop to jensen and crosstimbers and change busses there. it says you have to wait 10mins but it will probably be like 15 or 20mins. that is a really bad part of town your gonna get mugged so you had just better keep driving your truck and if it breaks down dad will probably let you drive his pathfinder until you fix it. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THE BUS TO WORK YOU MIGHT GET MURDERED.

laughing out loud
OMG is she serious? laughcry

Rogue Jedi
totally, and she is right.

Disturbed Angel
totally, and she is right.
YET, you're still gonna do it. roll eyes (sarcastic) I hope you know that she's not the only one who's gonna be worrying. nahuh

Rogue Jedi
nope, I decided against it,

Disturbed Angel
nope, I decided against it,
I only read the first page and you'd said you were gonna do it...but okay then. doped

Rogue Jedi
I can afford the extra gas, but there are two things that irk me. one is the unneeded wear and tear on my truck, two is the 7 am drive home....TRAFFIC LIKE HELL.

Disturbed Angel
I can afford the extra gas, but there are two things that irk me. one is the unneeded wear and tear on my truck, two is the 7 am drive home....TRAFFIC LIKE HELL.
Aw...well....sacrifices gotta be made. confused

Rogue Jedi
shaddap. I no likey rush hour traffic.

Disturbed Angel
shaddap. I no likey rush hour traffic.
Who does. mmm

Rogue Jedi
I almost got road rage.

OK, not really.

Disturbed Angel
haermm

Rogue Jedi
stopid drivers do make me angry though. idiots talking on their cell phones while on the freeway......

Blax_Hydralisk
thugs come in all sizes and colors.

Even green? eek!

Rogue Jedi
sometimes. shifty

thugs be thugs, what can one do?

Slay

laughing out loud
Haha, that's funny, 'cause I just got a new Nissan 350 Z.

Rogue Jedi
I'll be rollimg in a new ride soon, probably within the next 4-5 months.

Disturbed Angel
stopid drivers do make me angry though. idiots talking on their cell phones while on the freeway......
petpet

Rogue Jedi
and they wonder what happened when they sideswipe someone.

tabby999

laughing out loud

Its kinda like that here, but in melbourne its more the late night trains. Although if you pick the right music and dont mind weirdos it can be kinda like a movie. I used to take The Shape Of Punk To Come with me on the train and the trip became one long Refused video clip, kinda cool.

Rogue Jedi
screw it, I'll just bite the bullet and put up with the traffic.

Leo.M

laughing out loud

Poo bear.... noooo u'z gonne get mugged, raped anally, force you to give them head. I wouldn't do it for you. I don't wanna read in the papers about some guy named poo bear getting raped; shocklaugh

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Leo.M
Poo bear.... noooo u'z gonne get mugged, raped anally, force you to give them head. I wouldn't do it for you. I don't wanna read in the papers about some guy named poo bear getting raped; shocklaugh maybe they'll give me a reach around? haermm

Leo.M
A what? shocklaugh

Rogue Jedi
reach around, you rump ranger.....

Rogue Jedi
I took the bus to work last night, it wasnt that bad. Just a bunch of crazy fookers talking to themselves.

Barker
haermm

St. George buses are a bit of alright, don't get no crazy laptop stealing black men in Utah, that's why. haermm

Rogue Jedi
well, I took my laptop out of the big black case that says DELL on it, and put it in a raggedy ass backpack. haermm

candymae
$$$$$$ yeah you can save money

Rogue Jedi
yes the bus smells like pee though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.