Define These please..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sirius77
Just wondering about peoples opinions on this but can someone tell me what the actual prerequisites to a Skyfather, Herald, and Transcendant lvl being are?

Also can you name some characters (from all comic franchises) that fit into these categories:

Skyfather:

Herald:

Low:

Mid:

High:

Transcendant:

Inhuman
Basically...

Herald: Alot more powerful than most of earth heroes. Able to chanel or manipulate some form(s) of energy or channel it. Able survive in space. Flight. Basic matter manipulation. Cosmic awareness. Flight speed to travel in space. Durable enough for space. A degree of super strength, & a few other things i may be forgetting.

-Low: Terrax, Nova, Ronin(maybe higher erm )

-Mid: Firelord, Superman, some Lanterns, Morg, Beta Ray Bill

-High: Surfer, Runner, Thor, Good lantern users, Quasar

-Skyfather: Above even the most powerful Heralds and cosmics like Quasar. Ex. Odin, WWH, Logan

Quick list. Plus or minus for some heroes but its fairly accurate smile

Mr.Biscuits
The tier list is that way...====>

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Mr.Biscuits
The tier list is that way...====> Actually, I've always seen it as a left... rather than a right.

Mr.Biscuits
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Actually, I've always seen it as a left... rather than a right.
As do all gay men.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Sirius77
Just wondering about peoples opinions on this but can someone tell me what the actual prerequisites to a Skyfather, Herald, and Transcendant lvl being are?

Also can you name some characters (from all comic franchises) that fit into these categories:

Skyfather:

Herald:

Low:

Mid:

High:

Transcendant:

Herald: Lightspeed or faster, ability to destroy planets, some level of matter/energy manipulation - minimum requirements

Skyfather: Faster than light, ability to destroy star systems/galaxies, some level of reality warping

Examples -

Skyfather:

Marvel - Odin
DC - The Wizard Shazam
Independent - Emperor Charon

Transcendent:

Marvel: Thanos
DC: Takion
Independent: Appolyon

High Herald:

Marvel - Silver Surfer
DC - Sodam Yat/Ion
Independent: Lawbringer Qztr

Mid Herald:

Marvel - Terrax
DC - GL John Stewart
Independent - Most of the First

Low Herald:

Marvel - Air-Walker
DC: Rookie GLs
Independent: Gold Key Solar

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Mr.Biscuits
As do all gay men. Doesn't the right mean you're gay? ermm

llagrok
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=346614&pagenumber=229#post10110434

Tron
This is probably more in place in the Comic Books Forum.

Moving...

DigiMark007
Look at the tiers thread for the forum's collective opinion. Otherwise, this is way too subjective to ever pin down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.