Superman's Dilemma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Southern_Rebel
General Zod has abducted Lois Lane, Jimmy Olsen, and Ma and Pa Kent. He has them hidden in a dimension that Superman knows nothing about...and can't get to. Zod shows footage of them in their holding cells to Superman...and informs the Man of Steel...than unless he destroys all of Washington D.C...and every other major world captitol...and publicy heralds the coming of Lord Zod as the new ruler of Earth, then Zod will have his minions kill the one's Supes' loves most in this world.

If Superman agrees...then Zod will transport Superman to this dimesion and seal it off from the main universe...and he will be there with his loved one's forever.

However, Superman will also have to think of the rest of the human population...and how they will be tormented with Zod as ruler. Superman will also have to think of the possiblity of Zod moving on...and conquering other worlds...with no one to stop him.

Will Superman agree to Zod's terms...and spare the people he loves most and let Zod rule Earth...or will he let his loved one's die in order to prevent a despot like Zod from ruling mankind?

Inhuman
Superman punches his way into Zods dimension, and rips zods heart out.

Unnatural-POWER
Supes would never kill an innocent civillian, let alone an entire citys worth, and especially not every other major city on Earth.

I dont know what will happen, an angry Superman isnt like any other character, when he's angry, things get done one way or another.

Either way, Zod would be in trouble!

Inhuman
Originally posted by Unnatural-POWER
I dont know what will happen, an angry Superman isnt like any other character, when he's angry, things get done one way or another.
Either way, Zod would be in trouble!

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Inhuman
Superman punches his way into Zods dimension, and rips zods heart out.

what he said

cmack
superman flies everyone on earth to the moon at lightspeed, he then find zod and sodomizes him nonstop for a millenia

Mindset
Originally posted by cmack
superman flies everyone on earth to the moon at lightspeed, he then find zod and sodomizes him nonstop for a millenia

So he kills them all?

grey fox
Superman enlists the help of Huc

psycho gundam
how does one punch through dimentions? juggernaut and smp can do it but it doesn't make sense. just asking

grey fox
Originally posted by psycho gundam
how does one punch through dimentions? juggernaut and smp can do it but it doesn't make sense. just asking

Well...theoretically would 't it be something alone the lines of 'My punches generate so much force they not only go through air, but the fabric of time and space itself '

Kind of like how a Cryokinetic could theoretically freeze time.

Unnatural-POWER
Or they create so much energy that it literally rips the fabric or reality to shreds.

I just realized that was exactly what you just wrote but worded differently smile

Grinning Goku
Either Superman is so pissed he beats Zod into a coma or he decides to let his loved ones die. He'd never kill millions of innocents to save even the ones he holds dearest. In a way, that's why I respect the character so much.

ChaoticReign
Superman is far too noble. It's one of the things that always made his character stand out to me and one of the reasons I've been a long time fan. He just isn't going to cross that line. Even for people that dear to him.

But god help Zod because the level of rage he would bring superman to would be unlike anything we've yet to see in a superman comic. Superman either loses his mind and does something ridiculous and punches his way into this dimension to save his loved ones...or his loved ones are killed causing Zod to get his heart torn out. Because if there is one thing that would push superman over the line it's a fight with someone responsible for the deaths of the aformentioned people.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.