POTC and its actors to the Oscars!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willofthewisp

IheartPocky
Woot! I love awards shows! Even the boring ones!

Interesting, I love Keira's dress in Atonement. When I think of Atonement, I think green Dress. But the costumes in Sweeney Todd are amazing. It's like subtle awesomeness against crazily out there awesomness.

Like all my made up words? haha

PirateDiva
Love it!!

Lol...Johnny and Keira in Celebrity Death Match would be fun! But I'd rather see Jack Vs WiLL and then Liz stepping in slashing of Wills arm or something and then Will saying something like: "Elizabeth what r you doin? Your my wife? This isn't fair you cant do that!"

Liz: "Pirate!"

Jack: "Never trust 1 mate!"

and then Jack chops off Will's other arm and then castrates him really making him a Eunich! and then Lizzie pulls out the chest and stabs the heart! and then Will is Dead! lol

Im sooo mean! lol

Tramps Lady
lmao...but but but...then liz is captain of the flying dutchman!!!!:P

willofthewisp
No, it's Celebrity Death Match! Will would just be cute little blacksmith Will who practices with swords 3 hours a day (on what, don't ask) and Jack is super cool.

VioletEyesPop08
Yes, is it mainly that they are doing too much comparing with Johnny to things like children and women? Shouldn't he be acclaimed?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.