Cap vs Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
Cap has Spiderman equivalent reflexes, speed and spider sense (current level). Two scenerios, Cap with shield then Cap without it. Who wins?

python99
cap takes tiebreaker

Cap'n Happy
I'm not sure why you give Cap Spidey's powers here (why not just make it Spider-man w/ Caps shield?) But with Spider strength, speed, sense... I can't see Cap loosing this. Wins 9/10, maybe 10/10.
Regular Cap vs "Tooth...
Saber Tooth wins 6/10

severance
Originally posted by Cap'n Happy
I'm not sure why you give Cap Spidey's powers here (why not just make it Spider-man w/ Caps shield?) But with Spider strength, speed, sense... I can't see Cap loosing this. Wins 9/10, maybe 10/10.
Regular Cap vs "Tooth...
Saber Tooth wins 6/10

Has he given cap spidey powers for the purpose of the fight or does he believe that cap has psidey strength and speed already

complexbrother
Cap with Sm's powers ??? Captian America would beat almost everyone.

guy222
cap

Mindset
Cap doesn't have Spiderman's strength in this fight...but yea, he still wins.

Spider sense is too much of an advantage along with Spiderman's speed, use one or the other for a closer fight, or maybe neither.

K-Dog
Cap was consistently written as stronger than what he was supposed to be, so to throw in his fighting ability with spidermans's extra speed and spider sense would make him able to take on most middleweights in comics I think.

superbatman86
Cap still loses.Speed doesn't matter when you can't put your opponent down.Not even mentiong the fact that Spierman isn't faster than Creed.

Mindset
Yea, Spiderman is faster.

Alfheim
Originally posted by severance
Has he given cap spidey powers for the purpose of the fight or does he believe that cap has psidey strength and speed already

He doesnt have Spiderman strength. Cap has his normal strength level.

Originally posted by superbatman86
Cap still loses.Speed doesn't matter when you can't put your opponent down.

Looking at his showings he really should be able to, Sabres HF isnt as good as Wolverine used to be. Spidermans speed and Spider sense combined with fighting knowledge will enable him to make his blows far more devastating ie he'll know what Sabre is going to do before he does it he will be to plan ahead so he will have more time to strike with more force.

Originally posted by superbatman86

Not even mentiong the fact that Spierman isn't faster than Creed.

Heres the thing Sabre has MA training its like whenever Spiderman comes up against characters with MA training he has trouble. Imagine if Spiderman was as good as Cap he would stomp almost everybody in H2H.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.