Sabretooth VS Electro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

python99
who takes it

Muck101
Electro

Acrosurge
We're using high end feats? Electro jams Sabertooth's synapses, preventing his healing factor from functioning. Or he simply evaporates all the flesh from Creed's skeleton.

Mindset
Originally posted by Acrosurge
We're using high end feats? Electro jams Sabertooth's synapses, preventing his healing factor from functioning. Or he simply evaporates all the flesh from Creed's skeleton.

Why would his healing factor be affected by the jaming of his synapses?

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Mindset
Why would his healing factor be affected by the jaming of his synapses? I hadn't thought of that; Sabertooth's regen is cellular and independent of nervous system control. Still, if he can't move, then Electro could vape all his flesh at his leisure, no?

python99
Originally posted by Acrosurge
I hadn't thought of that; Sabertooth's regen is cellular and independent of nervous system control. Still, if he can't move, then Electro could vape all his flesh at his leisure, no?

I guess confused

Acrosurge
Originally posted by python99
I guess confused You think Sabes should take it? I think I'd agree, if Electro weren't allowed access to his top feats. Then again, I don't know; Sabertooth doesn't have Spider-Man's speed, nor his brains. He does have better strength (using Creed's high-ends) and regen, but I don't think that's enough if Electro brings his A-game. Just sayin'.

Lumby
Sabertooth is ****ed. controlling the electric Currents given off by the brain and all that nonsense. big grin

Erik-Lensherr
Electro should win.

psycho gundam
there is no fight here, it's how long can sabretooth scream before turning into a dessicated crisp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.