Did Han solo marry Leia ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
Ok i was watching ESB again today (great movie on its own) and Han cant get his hands off leia did he end up marrying Leia ?? after Rotj ??

queeq
That's EU. Anything canon?

General G
Nope...I would assume so though.

JediRobin23
Lucas never wrote Ep VII. You can only dream, which sucks

queeq
THen it I am moving this to the EU forum, because there, there is answer: Han married Leia and got two kids.

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by queeq
Han married Leia and got two kids.

You mean they had 3 kids wink

Null ARC Avis
yes, but one died. spoiler? no, most people know that.

Blue_Hefner
In a way, two of them died

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by queeq
That's EU. Anything canon? This is the EU forum, slim. wink

and yes, Han married Leia in the novel called "the courtship of princess Leia." GOOD read. big grin

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
This is the EU forum, slim. wink

Because he moved it here from the ot forum . wink

Rogue Jedi
doesnt say "moved", so yeah.

exanda kane
Simpleton.

Rogue Jedi
yeah, thats totally relevant.

Captain REX
It normally doesn't, wherever the thread ends up.

Yes, Leia and Han were married. Leia gave birth to Jacen and Jaina Solo around 11 ABY, and Anakin a few years later. All became accomplished Jedi, though Anakin died in combat, Jacen has become a "Sith Lord," and Jaina is just kinda there.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Captain REX
It normally doesn't, wherever the thread ends up.

Yes, Leia and Han were married. Leia gave birth to Jacen and Jaina Solo around 11 ABY, and Anakin a few years later. All became accomplished Jedi, though Anakin died in combat, Jacen has become a "Sith Lord," and Jaina is just kinda there. any SW fan worth their salt knows this already. wink

((The_Anomaly))
Yes, he did. They had 3 kids. One died and the other one turned evil. Apparently Han aint that great a daddy. lol

Rogue Jedi
Han turned away from society after Chewie died on Serpindal. He venetually came back around, thanks to Droma.

Yes, Anakin died and Jacen went evil, but this wasnt Han's fault, they were Jedi, and it's an occupational hazard.

MasterAshenVor
Stop Whinning how EU sucks....YES HAN DID MARRY LEIA

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by MasterAshenVor
Stop Whinning how EU sucks....YES HAN DID MARRY LEIA who is whining? get your head outta your ass and read the posts more carefully.

McLovin
Originally posted by MasterAshenVor
Stop Whinning how EU sucks....YES HAN DID MARRY LEIA

The Eu sucks.

Han should of just banged Leia and moved on.

Thats why Lando's the pimp.

Rogue Jedi
Han pwned Lando at sabacc.

anikinsolosucks
anikin solo ditched chewie on sernpidal during the yuuzhan war and chewie died!

Slash_KMC
dude ye dat totaly fuken sux,,, anikins stoopid n gai

ares834
Originally posted by anikinsolosucks
anikin solo ditched chewie on sernpidal during the yuuzhan war and chewie died!

Good. That guys growls were annoying and he always broke my winning streak at Dejarik.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by ares834
Good. That guys growls were annoying and he always broke my winning streak at Dejarik.

You think that's bad? I was always winning, but had to let him win at the end of every game.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.