Voting on who you want to win..Prime vs Monarch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Whose side are you on?

Mindset
SMP, even though he looks like shit now

Unnatural-POWER
Originally posted by quanchi112
Whose side are you on?

SMP has my vote. Cooler character IMO.

Superherovandal
SMP just cause Monarch is so cocky.

Symmetric Chaos
Monarch. More of a stock character than SMP but a well portrayed one.

Mr. Slippyfist
Monarch.

quanchi112
I am shocked thus far as I have heard a few different posters talk shit about Prime. This forum could be proPrime in this regard.

Symmetric Chaos
I am shocked thus far as I have heard a few different posters talk shit about Prime. This forum could be proPrime in this regard.

no expression You need to give it more than five minutes.

Mindset
I want Prime to punch the Presence in the face

Rorschach
Stalemate.

Val
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
no expression You need to give it more than five minutes.
No he doesn't. 3 posters = KMC

Might as well lock this now.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
no expression You need to give it more than five minutes. I know I know...but I thought it was going t be overwhelmingly in favor of Monarch.

CaptainStoic
Well I think somone needs to shut Prime down, and that somebody should be Monarch.

Thorion
MONARCH!

Akuki
Definitely Monarch.

TricksterPriest
As someone said, I just don't want a repeat of Ion vs. SMP.

Either way, it's cool as long they write the character well. If one wins and the writing degrades, that will piss me off. SMP is going back to Johns, right?

King_Mungi
Neither, I really don't care who wins

Mr. Slippyfist
I heard Captain Atom was Canadian... shifty

King_Mungi
WOOT! I hope Monarch trashes emo-prime so bad, like he has beat top tiers and is just so cool. VROOOOOM!

Newjak
I don't care about Monarch but I want someone to finally lay the smack down on Emo-Prime. Worst character ever IMO.

batdude123
Originally posted by King_Mungi
WOOT! I hope Monarch trashes emo-prime so bad, like he has beat top tiers and is just so cool. VROOOOOM!

confused

Newjak
Originally posted by batdude123
confused It's Canadian for

"I so totally want to eat a Beaver and have sex with a log,....EH"

no expression

batdude123
Originally posted by Newjak
It's Canadian for

no expression

laughing out loud

quanchi112
I don't care about Monarch but I want someone to finally lay the smack down on Emo-Prime. Worst character ever IMO. Take it back right now. mad

How can you say that about the coolest Superman we have ever seen. This guy made me like Kryptonians. Prime is very cool.

Unnatural-POWER
It's Canadian for

no expression

laughing

King_Mungi
It's Canadian for

no expression

and your point is? I'm happy with myself and what I do thank you very much.

So don't judge...at least I got some shifty

Newjak
Originally posted by King_Mungi
and your point is? I'm happy with myself and what I do thank you very much.

So don't judge...at least I got some shifty I know different culture is all.

I was just using my Canadian Heritage to translate for those who don't know Canadian. smile

Sirius77
Monarch needs to be shut down. Hes the greater of the two evils imo.

Im surprised that so meny people voted the way that they did. I thought everyone hated the character except me, lol.

llagrok
I hope Monarch would get out of his damn suit...

Superman Prime looks ridiculous now, he looks like the black Hulk.

Lil Buddy
Take it back right now. mad

How can you say that about the coolest Superman we have ever seen. This guy made me like Kryptonians. Prime is very cool.

You don't have many people to look up to do you?

Anyway Prime for this battle. Even know he is looking crappy right now.

Erik-Lensherr
Prime.

He'll probably beat Monarch up, his Guardian power-up will fade away, and then we'll have a more even fight.

Juntai
These two are definiately some of the best villains around.

Unnatural-POWER
Originally posted by Juntai
These two are definiately some of the best villains around.

Agreed my friend!

LORD B
Originally posted by llagrok
I hope Monarch would get out of his damn suit...

Superman Prime looks ridiculous now, he looks like the black Hulk.
the mullets gotta go

i vote monarch,though i dont hate smp.

Priest
Monarch

quanchi112
Originally posted by Juntai
These two are definiately some of the best villains around. Not really to impressed with Monarch. He lacks something to me but I am glad hes there as he makes things very interesting. I personally love how Prime just divebombed his command center. He is out of control and I love every minute of it.

WrathfulDwarf
Dear Heavens!

IT'S AKIRA ALL OVER AGAIN! eek!

llagrok
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Dear Heavens!

IT'S AKIRA ALL OVER AGAIN! eek!

KANEEEEEEEEDAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Lil Buddy

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by Val
No he doesn't. 3 posters = KMC

Ha! That's what HeroChat thinks...

horrorwolf
"I'll KILL you..." "I'LL KILL YOU TO DEATH"

LULz....

Monarch is lamer than hell character and design wise, but technically should pwn Prime if written correctly, but Prime is like an emo Kent....who talks like a bratty 9 year old...equally annoying.

Meh....so not sure who I vote for yet.

King Kandy
I hope it's a very closely matched and intense fight, whoever wins. There should be no stompage.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by King Kandy
I hope it's a very closely matched and intense fight, whoever wins. There should be no stompage.

Yeah that ION battle sucked pretty hard.

King Kandy
Yeah seriously Ion put up barely any offense.

Sirius77
He did about as much as Superman-prime did. With he exception of a healing ring, Ion blasts, and and Ion shield... no expression

WrathfulDwarf
Poll is pretty even.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Sirius77
He did about as much as Superman-prime did. With he exception of a healing ring, Ion blasts, and and Ion shield... no expression
All of that mean shit compared to pre-crisis raw power

quanchi112
Poll is pretty even. Indeed it is. This is so highly anticipated and even more so than Ion and Prime was imo.

Unnatural-POWER
Indeed it is. This is so highly anticipated and even more so than Ion and Prime was imo.

yes

quanchi112
I wonder if the voting is over.

King Kandy
Really Superman Prime should win. Monarch just seems like another "take over the world" type.

Symmetric Chaos
Really Superman Prime should win. Monarch just seems like another "take over the world" type.

Except it's the multiverse not the world and he's arrogant enough to just come right out and call himself Monarch.

King Kandy
Right, the scale is bigger, but the personality is the same... He's arrogant, so what? Being a conqueror is the most overdone villain cliche ever.

Symmetric Chaos
Right, the scale is bigger, but the personality is the same... He's arrogant, so what? Being a conqueror is the most overdone villain cliche ever.

Pink energy blasts of death are an original power for a supervillain conquerer though 313

quanchi112
Right, the scale is bigger, but the personality is the same... He's arrogant, so what? Being a conqueror is the most overdone villain cliche ever. Yeah there is nothing about him that makes him stand out to me. Prime is a whackjob and I love it.

Erik-Lensherr
No matter who wins, I've got a feeling that twoards the end of Countdown Darkseid will kill one of them.

King Kandy
I'd prefer it if by the end of countdown one of them killed Darkseid.

Capt Spaulding
well, i'm sure everyone knows who I went with

quanchi112
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
No matter who wins, I've got a feeling that twoards the end of Countdown Darkseid will kill one of them. I dont see how he could take out either one.

quanchi112
I'd prefer it if by the end of countdown one of them killed Darkseid. Maybe Darkseid will be the one lone survivor of the new gods.

King Kandy
I hope not.

The Fake Macoy
I've gotten so sick of Monarch's gloating that I'd rather have SMP take him out. Better yet would be if they killed each other.

quanchi112
I hope not. Well if Darkseid dies I dont want him to stay dead. Too good of a character to keep on the sidelines for a long period of time.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
I've gotten so sick of Monarch's gloating that I'd rather have SMP take him out. Better yet would be if they killed each other. No, Prime should not die. he is by far way to cool to die. Prime needs to live.

Sundipped
No, Prime should not die. he is by far way to cool to die. Prime needs to live.

thumb up Killing him off right now or anytime would be a bad move.

Lil Buddy
No, Prime should not die. he is by far way to cool to die. Prime needs to live. Your obsession with Prime is disturbing.

Sundipped
And why does everybody hate how Prime looks now? He looks a whole lot better than that skinny kid from IC and the Sinestro Corps. I also like the black suit better than that tired out seen too much blue costume. His body type right now is more in tune with how powerful he really is.

Lil Buddy
Originally posted by Sundipped
And why does everybody hate how Prime looks now? He looks a whole lot better than that skinny kid from IC and the Sinestro Corps. I also like the black suit better than that tired out seen too much blue costume. His body type right now is more in tune with how powerful he really is.

He looks terrible now. Hes to big and bulked up.

Costume is pretty boring as well.

Alfheim
SMP! SMP! RA! RA! RA!

Sundipped
Originally posted by Lil Buddy
He looks terrible now. Hes to big and bulked up.

But like I said, being bulked up now goes with his powerset more don't u agree? After all nowadays who isn't bulked up? He was too skinny in his earlier apperances. He'll probable go back to being skinny after he exausts all that Guardian energy though. sad

I guess u like seeing that tired old blue and red huh? I think the black and silver fit him nicely. Only thing I don't like about it is he needs a full cape. This one looks torn and ripped up a bit.

Lil Buddy
Yeah but he was different. A little kid with more power than them. He looked cooler anyway because the way hes bulked up it looks stupid.

I liked his amour from the SCW. But if not that then at least adjust the black suit so it isn't so boring.

Sundipped
Well I guess it's different strokes for different folks.

Lil Buddy
Originally posted by Sundipped
Well I guess it's different strokes for different folks. Exactly.

He looked alright on the cover of 14 know. Not to bulky but older and a bit tougher.

So it could just be the art.

Bad Ash231

It represents the darkness of his soul.

Lil Buddy
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
It represents the darkness of his soul. Thats just lame. no expression

Bad Ash231
Thats just lame. no expression

http://www.passfailstudios.com/comics/55.jpg

quanchi112
I personally prefer Prime to be skinnier but hes awesome either way.

WrathfulDwarf
It was a Draw!

Peek
It was a Draw!

I guess.

Spoiler!!

Prime ripped his amour off and the explosion destroyed the Universe. We see no sign of either.

quanchi112
It was a Draw! Prime is still way cooler but I am growing to respect Monarch more and more by the minute.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.