Young Dooku vs. Quinlan Vos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Satauros
who do u think wood win, really?

I think Vos wood pwn

darthsith19
How young is Dooku? Is this ROTS Vos?

Satauros
I'm talking Dooku in his prime, right before he left the Jedi Order, an the Battle of Kashyyyk Vos, right b4 he got all ****ed up

darthsith19
Well by the time he left the Order Dooku was probably nearly as strong as he is as a Sith, so he should take this comfortably.

0°Mandalore°0
Dooku was one of the most powerful Jedi of the Order, and he was even a more powerful Sith. I doubt Vos would be able to do something against someone like Dooku.

OmegaSupreme
As far as the public story is concerned, yes.

darthsith19
Originally posted by OmegaSupreme

As far as the public story is concerned, yes.
Which means...?

OmegaSupreme
killermovies.kom/forums/showthread.php?threadid=366164&pagenumber=63

Pay more attention.

Elite Hunter
Don't tell me nebaris you are suggesting that Jedi Dooku>Sith Dooku because it is sure as hell sounds like that.

OmegaSupreme
Not at all. I just think it's silly how people will refer to that statement as if it's an undeniable canon fact when it's been proven that it's not, but rather what the public believed to be true.

0°Mandalore°0
Okay then, support your claim with some proof, will you?

Darth Sexy
Not at all. I just think it's silly how people will refer to that statement as if it's an undeniable canon fact when it's been proven that it's not, but rather what the public believed to be true.

This is the sad part Noobaris. After 30 bans, you are still lying to yourself. You have never proven anything on this forum. In fact, you've been defeated in every debate which you've partaken in. The fact that you claim something has been proven means absolutely nothing just because you think it does. Please though, your posts are humorous as hell so until you get banned again, keep them up.

OmegaSupreme

Darth Sexy
There appears to be a misunderstanding. I fully agree with the idea that Dooku was one of the most powerful Jedi in the Order , and I fully agree with the idea that he became even more powerful as a Sith. However, what was clear was that you were referring to a quote that Gideon has provided numerous times (doesn't matter that you got the quote slightly wrong, it's pretty obvious that you were), which has always been put forth as a factual claim, and I just felt like pointing out that it wasn't, but rather what is described as coming from the public story.

The proof is here - killermovies.kom/forums/showthread.php?threadid=366164&pagenumber=63

And then we have http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=366164&pagenumber=64 where you get your ass handed to you yet again.

OmegaSupreme
And here he is again, desperate to have a conversation with me. It's pathetic!

Darth Sexy
And here he is again, desperate to have a conversation with me. It's pathetic!

Hmm... More pathetic than never winning an argument and coming back the next day after 30 bans? Hardly.. Thanks for the humor as usual, Noobaris.

OmegaSupreme
No problem. Thanks for the repetitiveness.

Darth Sexy
http://images.tabulas.com/5862/s/stfu_noob.jpg

ThoraxeRMG
Can't the mods just IP ban him?

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
Can't the mods just IP ban him?

According to Ush IP's are banned but there are ways around it.

ThoraxeRMG
Hmm, I guess it's safe to assume he uses multiple emails as well.

Satauros
No problem. Thanks for the repetitiveness.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95/pooface34/buckostfu5eb.jpg
XD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.