what battle from the movies had the greatest power margain?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Man of Christ
1 a duel with maximum pwnage

2 a duel with minimum pwnage

MadMel
1. yoda vs sids
2. dunno..

Generic Hero
1. Probably Dooku vs. Anakin in Attack of the Clones, or Vader vs. Luke in Empire Strikes Back. Those were both horribly one-sided.

2. Obi-Wan vs. Anakin was probably the closest-cut duel in the series, mostly because Anakin just couldn't keep his cool.

MadMel
oh is that what he meant erm
then ill swap my 1 and 2 around then..

darthsith19
Originally posted by Generic Hero
1. Probably Dooku vs. Anakin in Attack of the Clones, or Vader vs. Luke in Empire Strikes Back. Those were both horribly one-sided.

2. Obi-Wan vs. Anakin was probably the closest-cut duel in the series, mostly because Anakin just couldn't keep his cool.

Generic Hero!!! Are you coming back now?

Anyways:

1. I'd say ESB Luke vs. Vader or Dooku vs. Anakin. Anakin got pwnd worse, but only because Vader was holding back on Luke... unless like Jango vs. Mace counts as a duel, then thay's the most pwnage.

2. I'd say Yoda vs. Sidious, or Obi-Wan vs. Anakin.

Generic Hero
Originally posted by darthsith19
Generic Hero!!! Are you coming back now?

Eh, I stop in from time to time, but I probably won't be staying for very long.

OmegaSupreme
Translation: I don't even remember who you are you weirdo. Triple exclamation mark my name again and I will call the cops on you.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by OmegaSupreme
Translation: I don't even remember who you are you weirdo. Triple exclamation mark my name again and I will call the cops on you.

It's pathetic Noobaris! Enjoy another Ban.

OmegaSupreme
Good Lord, do you like sit behind your computer screen waiting desperately for me to post all day long or something? Seriously, it seems like you post when I post, and disappear whenever I don't. I'm incredibly flattered by this weird obsession Dave, really, I won't deny that, and I can even somewhat understand it, but please give it up. It's strange.

Blue_Hefner
1. Anakin vs. the Jedi Order; Yoda vs. Republic troopers
2. Vader vs. Obi-Wan (ANH)

Darth Sexy
Good Lord, do you like sit behind your computer screen waiting desperately for me to post all day long or something? Seriously, it seems like you post when I post, and disappear whenever I don't. I'm incredibly flattered by this weird obsession Dave, really, I won't deny that, and I can even somewhat understand it, but please give it up. It's strange.

Says the kid who creates new names every time he gets banned, not getting the hint. If what I do is considered (all means by you which doesn't constitute as logical) sad, where does that leave you? And yes, I post when I want to post whether you are here or not. It's just sad that you're ALWAYS here.. Now as usual, enjoy the ban and I'm sure we'll see you the next day.

OmegaSupreme
Well you can pretend all you want Dave, but anyone with the ability to look through your recent posts (killermovies.kom/forums/search.php?action=showresults&q=userid%3A97982 - yes, that's right, I Mortal Kombatalised the url, and what?!) should quite easily be able to see the truth. For instance, you post on the 22nd (incidentally with your last 3 posts centred around The N-Man), whereupon Rex proceeds to ban the N-Man, and you stop posting, and disappear. Then, the N-Man reappears three days later, and a mere half an hour later, you're back, posting, with the topic of your posts being on the N-Man as usual. As I said, I won't deny that I'm overjoyed that I'm your sole reason for posting here, really, but it's gotten extremely weird. It's no longer adorable. Get a new hobby.

Darth Sexy
Well you can pretend all you want Dave, but anyone with the ability to look through your recent posts (killermovies.kom/forums/search.php?action=showresults&q=userid%3A97982 - yes, that's right, I Mortal Kombatalised the url, and what?!) should quite easily be able to see the truth. For instance, you post on the 22nd (incidentally with your last 3 posts centred around The N-Man), whereupon Rex proceeds to ban the N-Man, and you stop posting, and disappear. Then, the N-Man reappears three days later, and a mere half an hour later, you're back, posting, with the topic of your posts being on the N-Man as usual. As I said, I won't deny that I'm overjoyed that I'm your sole reason for posting here, really, but it's gotten extremely weird. It's no longer adorable. Get a new hobby.

Is your monologue over? You can't possibly still be typing. As an embarassment to mankind, I don't know why you continue to persist, if only to make us believe you are an incompetent reject. PLease stop embarassing yourself.. Again...

fascistcrusader
Lol, noobaris.

darthsith19
I believe that Generic Hero remembers me, though I could be wrong. Not sure where you get your translations from.

Generic Hero
Yeah, of course I remember you. There are a few new faces, but a lot of the old cast are still here.

OmegaSupreme
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Is your monologue over? You can't possibly still be typing. As an embarassment to mankind, I don't know why you continue to persist, if only to make us believe you are an incompetent reject. PLease stop embarrassing yourself.. Again...

Wow, those four hours of waiting must have been real torture for you Dave (I refuse to call you the S word). It's cool, we all know you have your replies ready about 0.0500500505380383 seconds after every post I make, so joining the waiting list really isn't necessary. But really, there's no need for such hostility. Everyone knows you have a secret soft spot for the N-Man, so be a man, and admit it.

OmegaSupreme
Originally posted by darthsith19
I believe that Generic Hero remembers me, though I could be wrong.

You're wrong. He just sent me a private message, and said that he has no idea who you are.

This translation (no s) was brought to you by fascistcrusader.

OmegaSupreme
BTW Dave, I just spoke to Gideon, and he did not have kind words to say about you.

Generic Hero
I did no such thing.

darthsith19
You're wrong. He just sent me a private message, and said that he has no idea who you are.

This translation (no s) was brought to you by fascistcrusader.
Noobrais, I thought we were cool with each other. I guess not. Get a life, sock.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.