May God Have Mercy Upon Me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
So that by the dawn of tomorrow, I have lived a wonderous life, I do not regret anything I have done, for by tomorrow my soul shall be tested, and if I may not see KMC tomorrow, g'bye.

~Amen.

TRH
Whats gonna happen?

Reverend Axel
fgsfds

mitchum
See ya

Röland
lol wut?

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by TRH
Whats gonna happen?

Hell.

Reverend Axel
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Hell. Your parents gonna be angry? biscuits

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
Your parents gonna be angry? biscuits

When they get home, yes.

Reverend Axel
When they get home, yes. What did you do? sly

TRH
What did you do? sly

Sol Valentine
No, what will happen to me.

Becci
Hell.

It does not matter if God has mercy or not. He is not the ruler of Hell, so I would ask Satan to have mercy instead.

Reverend Axel
No, what will happen to me. You're being very vague.

I don't understand why you make a thread and not tell everyone whats going to go on. You obviously want people to know.

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by Becci
It does not matter if God has mercy or not. He is not the ruler of Hell, so I would ask Satan to have mercy instead.

Meh, may both of them have mercy then?

Becci
You're being very vague.

I don't understand why you make a thread and not tell everyone whats going to go on. You obviously want people to know.

KMC is crowded with people craving for attention yes

Reverend Axel
KMC is crowded with people craving for attention yes LOOK AT ME

Becci
What if I wont?

Sol Valentine
You're being very vague.

It's the day every Friday, the kids in the high school right across from us are gonna have a brawl with my school, and anyone with the uniform will be attacked. And well, guns and knives are no exeption. One of the high schol students pulled out one right acroos from me on the bud today, saying that tomorrow will be in lights.

Becci
It's the day every Friday, the kids in the high school right across from us are gonna have a brawl with my school, and anyone with the uniform will be attacked. And well, guns and knives are no exeption. One of the high schol students pulled out one right acroos from me on the bud today, saying that tomorrow will be in lights.

Enjoy

Reverend Axel
It's the day every Friday, the kids in the high school right across from us are gonna have a brawl with my school, and anyone with the uniform will be attacked. And well, guns and knives are no exeption. One of the high schol students pulled out one right acroos from me on the bud today, saying that tomorrow will be in lights. I wouldn't be asking god for mercy. Ask the kids who want to kick the shit out of you.

Sol Valentine
Enjoy

That's not cool!

Blax_Hydralisk

Okay? So? Don't go to school. Go home early.

I've gone through similar things when I lived in Oakland. Nothing really to worry about.

Sol Valentine
I wouldn't be asking god for mercy. Ask the kids who want to kick the shit out of you.

They'll have no mercy.

Reverend Axel
They'll have no mercy. Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk

I've gone through similar things when I lived in Oakland. Nothing really to worry about.

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk

I already made too many sick days.

Blax_Hydralisk
If you go to your teachers and tell them that you feel that your life is threatened as long as you stay in school, they will have no choice but to send you home.

There priority is to keep you safe.

Becci
I already made too many sick days.

So? You are in fear of your life/well-being. Screw the rules and protocoles.

Becci
If you go to your teachers and tell them that you feel that your life is threatened as long as you stay in school, they will have no choice but to send you home.

There priority is to keep you safe.

If that does not work, contact the police.

Blax_Hydralisk
And this seems a little shady to me anyway, because if this really happens every Friday, and guns are really involved, there would be Police swarming the Schools on Fridays to keep the peace.

Sol Valentine
So? You are in fear of your life/well-being. Screw the rules and protocoles.

And I have to pick up my brother early, which makes things worse. They should've put him in a closer school.

TRH
So? You are in fear of your life/well-being. Screw the rules and protocoles. Well in Americas failed school system you can be failed,removed from school or be investigated for staying out to many days.

Becci
And this seems a little shady to me anyway, because if this really happens every Friday, and guns are really involved, there would be Police swarming the Schools on Fridays to keep the peace.

Agreed. Which is why I do not really take this thread serious.

Blax_Hydralisk
Then take him with you. Again, safety is priority. There is no rule keeping you or your brother anywhere they might feel threatened.

Becci
Originally posted by TRH
Well in Americas failed school system you can be failed,removed from school or be investigated for staying out to many days.

Anywhere in the world, you can die. America, Sweden, Russia or whatever.

School ~ Life

I chose life.

TRH

School ~ Life

I chose life. I choose LSD......but seriously,you are correct

Blax_Hydralisk
Agreed. Which is why I do not really take this thread serious.

yes

I think that this might be a publicity stunt, just like the Xbox LIVE thing.

Sol Valentine
yes

I think that this might be a publicity stunt, just like the Xbox LIVE thing.

What X-Box LIVE thing?

Blax_Hydralisk
Your "invisible" gamertag. The one that even Xbox LIVE itself does not even know exists.

Sol Valentine
Your "invisible" gamertag. The one that even Xbox LIVE itself does not even know exists.

My gamertag does exist, I just don't know why it never shows up? Has Avenger tried it again?

Mairuzu
stop doing epic fails and stay home

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by Mairuzu
stop doing epic fails and stay home

What fail? I've already made too much sick days.

Blax_Hydralisk
What part of YOU DON'T NEED SICK DAYS TO LEAVE SCHOOL IF YOU FEEL THREATENED do you not understand?

This melodrama is giving me a headache. Either keep yourself and your brother home, call the police, or go out and be a fool.

And as for the gamertag thing. Prove it. Add me to your friends list.

My gamertag is: DeadpoolXIX

Becci
Going to bed, but these are a few of the options you would have in this situation, Sol:

~ Bring the Police
~ Contact teachers/principle/employees of the school
~ Bring parents/adults
~ Stay home (Have friends/family/trustable people pick your brother up)
~ Go to school, risk your life/well-being and whine about it over an online community instead of somewhere it matters, such as Child's Right Institution (S? Not sure what is America's respective for Sweden's BRIS), schoolboard or Police-office downtown.

Becci
What fail? I've already made too much sick days.

WTF! Let me put it in a way that you MIGHT understand then!

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by TRH
Whats gonna happen? his dad bought him a hooker.

Wild-Cherry

School ~ Life

I chose life. I choose pikachu flirt

Becci
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
I choose pikachu flirt

I choose you raver

LilyMaree
confused

Just sprain your leg then.
And dude... which would you risk more?
Your life or being expelled from school? shrugs

Rodgort
I wouldn't be asking god for mercy. Ask the kids who want to kick the shit out of you. laughing

The Grey Fox
These School Brawls are always overrated. You'll get a borken leg at the very, very worst.

edit: If you die, I have no responibility for your death from saying that statement no expression

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
These School Brawls are always overrated. You'll get a borken leg at the very, very worst.

edit: If you die, I have no responibility for your death from saying that statement no expression

I barely made it out. A sore leg, cut arm, and a massive headache.

I lost my jacket since some ass pulled me from the bus, and my jacket had my wallet. So now I don't know what to do on Monday.

Neo Darkhalen
What part of YOU DON'T NEED SICK DAYS TO LEAVE SCHOOL IF YOU FEEL THREATENED do you not understand?

This melodrama is giving me a headache. Either keep yourself and your brother home, call the police, or go out and be a fool.

And as for the gamertag thing. Prove it. Add me to your friends list.

My gamertag is: DeadpoolXIX

Can I?

The Grey Fox

I lost my jacket since some ass pulled me from the bus, and my jacket had my wallet. So now I don't know what to do on Monday. Damn, I wish I was you right now.

Sol Valentine
Damn, I wish I was you right now.

Why?

The Grey Fox
Why? Cause you were in an EPIC FIGHT

Sol Valentine
Cause you were in an EPIC FIGHT

It was epic, at the cost of $20 and my metro card.

Neo Darkhalen
lol.

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
lol.

Not lol touched

The Grey Fox
It was epic, at the cost of $20 and my metro card. Eh, worth it I say

Sol Valentine
Eh, worth it I say

Not worth it! Not for me though.

Neo Darkhalen
Not worth it! Not for me though.

Just leave the premises before a serious action begins, I think it is all talk, I doubt they will come inside the school, just stay inside or go home early.

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Just leave the premises before a serious action begins, I think it is all talk, I doubt they will come inside the school, just stay inside or go home early.

It already happened.

Neo Darkhalen
It already happened.

So what happened?

The Grey Fox
I woulda stayed, and given em the one two punch, pwnt, pwnt, then kicked the crap out of everyone else, even my own side.

barker

Becci

I lost my jacket since some ass pulled me from the bus, and my jacket had my wallet. So now I don't know what to do on Monday.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Neo Darkhalen
sad

Sol Valentine
roll eyes (sarcastic)

That states you don't belive me.

My school has been on the news a couple of times. And this just makes me remember those days.

Becci
That states you don't belive me.

My school has been on the news a couple of times. And this just makes me remember those days.

Wouldnt matter if I believed you or not. That was still how I felt when I posted it.

1. You KNEW something like that would happen
2. You still went, without doing anything to prevent it

I can do nothing but pity you for your shortage of intellect in the matter (No offense)

Sol Valentine
Wouldnt matter if I believed you or not. That was still how I felt when I posted it.

1. You KNEW something like that would happen
2. You still went, without doing anything to prevent it

I can do nothing but pity you for your shortage of intellect in the matter (No offense)

Ok.

The Grey Fox
I still want to be you in that fight. Epic, man. Props.

Barker
hae or gtfo, barker was used in this thread, prepare to talk to /roland/

/roland

Sol Valentine
I still want to be you in that fight. Epic, man. Props.

I don't want that. But thanks though.

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Barker
hae or gtfo, barker was used in this thread, prepare to talk to /roland/

/roland Chargers FTW barker

Blax_Hydralisk
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sol Valentine

Ok. I'll try my best to figure out what's wrong with my gamertag. I'll PM you once I've found the problem.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.