Blade runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Southern_Rebel
1. King Memnon(Scorpion King, supposedly greatest swordsmen alive)
2. Xena
3. Duncan MacLeod(Highlander-after the Jacob Kell fight)
4. Captain Nemo(League of Extraordinary Gentlemen)
5. Karl Ruprecht Kroenen(immortal swordsman in the Hellboy movie)
6. The Swordsman(Jacques Duquesne)(Marvel Comics)
7. Jet Li(Hero)
8. Kratos(God of War)

This is strictly a sword fighting/Martial arts gauntlet. Blade must decapitate each opponent to move on..but, he can also use martial arts..such as punches and kicks to throw his opponent off balance or in attempt to remove the sword/blade from his opponent's hand.

How far does he get?

Southern_Rebel
Any takers?

I say he stops at 3

bychance
He gets to 7...which is a big step admission for me, because I have a strong Xena bias. lol

celestialdemon
Originally posted by bychance
He gets to 7...which is a big step admission for me, because I have a strong Xena bias. lol

Same here. I love Xena. But I can see Blade getting past her, although not a perfect 10/10. He can get to 7, but he has no chance at beating Nameless.

iceman24567
Stomps dead at 7.

horrorwolf

snoopdogg
Gets to 8.

Darth Martin
1. Blade 10/10. Blade has superhuman stats across the board and Memnon is a normal human.
2. I'd go with Blad 8/10. Xena may be a better fighter but Blade is again superhuman and an excellent master of the martial artist. I think he's a better swordsman too.
3. Blade 10/10.
4. Blade 10/10.
5. Blade 9/10.
6. Blade 7-8/10. Swordsman is the premier swords guy in Marvel but Blade is again superhuman and better martial arts skill.
7. Blade 10/10.
8. Haven't played God of War.

King_Mungi
Blade is going to beat Hero?....errrrr?

Darth Martin
Blade Trinity>Hero. no expression

iceman24567
Jet Li in hero and most of his ancient Asian movies has superhuman reflexes, speed and most of the time what seems to be super strength. Blade is not capable of beating him in that movie. Plus Hero was way better than Blade Trinity no expression.

Darth Martin
Oh my bad. Thought we were discussing Jet Li's film "The One". Don't know where I was. And unfortunately I haven't seen Hero. So I'll revise my statement. embarrasment

Blade Trinity>The One no expression

iceman24567
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Oh my bad. Thought we were discussing Jet Li's film "The One". Don't know where I was. And unfortunately I haven't seen Hero. So I'll revise my statement. embarrasment

Blade Trinity>The One no expression I could agree with that actually. Hero was pretty good action/drama.

Darth Martin
I'll look at renting it then. Btw was War any good?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I'll look at renting it then. Btw was War any good? NOt his best film but decent.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.