Ryu Hayabusa vs Chaos Vincent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Terryc250
Some ppl think Ryu stands a chance against Sephiroth, just wondering how he would do against Chaos Vincent

Ryu Hayabusa
YPTXKCrP8R4

vs

F6fqKrOHCJk
Chaos Vincent

Csdabest
Chaos Vincent Due to speed. But then again you cant really make a bullet go faster. But Chaos Vincent speed is extremely fast. Too fast for comfort. But hopefully in later installments Ryubusa will get faster.

So I guess i can give this to Chaos Vincent due to his speed.

EvilAngel
Vincent

Ryu is becoming more and more overrated...

Csdabest
How is Ryu becomming more and more overrated. Because people are finding more about his techniques and actually are paying attention to what he does. Kain is more overrated and Sephiroth IS BY FAR THE MOST OVERRATED GAME CHARACTER IN THE HISTORY OF GAMING.
like what the english would say. AND THATS BLOODY PERIOD YOU STINKIN *****.
but yeah. Sephiroth is sooo overrated

BlueTornado
Sephiroth really is overrated.

Terryc250
Sephiroth is above Chaos Vincent, fact.

No Chaos Vincent is above Ryu in just about every way possible.

Dark-Jaxx
No, not really.

Terryc250
In what way is Ryu more powerful then Chaos?

Dark-Jaxx
Skill for one, experience, and Ryu's form depends on it as well, and Ryu is more versatile.

Terryc250
Skilled at what? Hes a better swordman? Well Vincent is a better gunman, more versatile? In what way? Give me an example, Chaos dwarfs Ryu in power, speed, strength, reach, etc

Csdabest
The only thing Vincent does is fire a gun. It doesnt take much skill to shoot and weild a gun. He just has speed and raw power.

Ryu on the other hand has skill incorpating everything he does in his battle tactics. mastery in multiple weapons and a plethora of usefull magic and some raw spiritial energy at his disposal. If Ryu was as fast as vincent he would most likely take this battle. Only way I really see Ryubusa standing a chance aginst this speed demon is his precog and lots of teleportation.

chaos is just speed and raw untrained power.With a nice little gun. but he still wins

Terryc250
Chaos doesnt need that, hes just waay to powerful, take away Chaos' speed, and he still wins, because his power dwarfs Ryu's, he can quake the whole planet in one blow

watch at 1:00
hIFEUjGDhwU

Chaos can just stand still and unleash his power, and if Ryu is anywhere near Chaos, he'd be destroyed.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Skill for one, experience, and Ryu's form depends on it as well, and Ryu is more versatile.

Experience?

Vincent is what..... 70 years old?

ages, lets guess about 15-25 he was a Turk in the great War

Current, he's saved the world (x2), Fought the Weapons, Omega he Solo'd, and Beat Weiss.

Experience is something that pretty definatly goes to Vincent erm

Ryu is definatly more Versatile
Vincent is Faster
Vincent is more Durable
etc

Terry this is obvious spite; Ryu Stabs Vincent. Vincent looks at him for a moment, and vapourizes his head in one shot.

Terryc250
Just wanted to prove a point for the ppl who go "Sephiroth is overrated! Ryu is =/> Sephiroth" yet its clear that someone even weaker then Sephiroth stomps Ryu.

SHM
From what I'm seeing these days, Sephiroth(and FFVII itself) isn't overrated anymore. Actually, everyone likes to bash him because "he is overrated".
He was overrated in the past, but today, the most overrated FF villain is Kefka, IMO.

Ah, and Vincent rapes Ryu.

Wandering Flame
Chaos Vincent obviously and easily.

Ryu Hayabusa hate existed last year Terry. Don't be the one who revives it.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Terryc250
Chaos doesnt need that, hes just waay to powerful, take away Chaos' speed, and he still wins, because his power dwarfs Ryu's, he can quake the whole planet in one blow

watch at 1:00
hIFEUjGDhwU

Chaos can just stand still and unleash his power, and if Ryu is anywhere near Chaos, he'd be destroyed. The planet quaking was from Omega's explosion. erm

Wandering Flame
I used to think it was Vincent's assault that did it.

But unless we have some confirmation...it's useless to argue it.

Not that it's needed. Chaos' speed and damage soak alone wins this fairly easily.

Terryc250
The planet quaking was from Omega's explosion. erm
Where did u get that from? CHaos is powerful and has huge power attacks, and i'm pretty sure Omega doesnt really "explode" hes made purely of lifestream, hes not a robot

Csdabest
Thing is. Ryu can avoid those attacks with simple teleportation. Or going intangible via spirit form. If Chaos wasnt able to move he would most likely get beaten. Because he would not be able to catch Ryubusa with any of his attacks. The attacks of radius but they have their limits. Thing is Chaos is still vulnerable to slashes and getting his head cut off. And from what I have seen he cant teleport. So if you take away Chaos speed and leave him as a sitting duck. That just give Ryu more of a chance to land blows and kill him. While Ryu is still able to get blasted by Chaos raw power. But he could just easily teleport. But Ryu still looses this bought though.

Dark-Jaxx
Where did u get that from? CHaos is powerful and has huge power attacks, and i'm pretty sure Omega doesnt really "explode" hes made purely of lifestream, hes not a robot Lemme put it this way, if it wasn't from Omega(which it was), that feat would make Vince by far the most powerful character in FFVIIverse, when Sephiroth has already been established to be.

Terryc250
Lemme put it this way, if it wasn't from Omega(which it was), that feat would make Vince by far the most powerful character in FFVIIverse, when Sephiroth has already been established to be.
U got proof that it wasnt? Sephiroth has been stated numorous times to be the most powerful FF7 character, and we have yet to see the limits of his power

Dark-Jaxx
U got proof that it wasnt? Sephiroth has been stated numorous times to be the most powerful FF7 character, and we have yet to see the limits of his power I can't prove a negative.

Yeah, but if he was capable of power like that, he wouldn't have been beaten by Cloud under any circumstance.

Terryc250
I can't prove a negative.

Yeah, but if he was capable of power like that, he wouldn't have been beaten by Cloud under any circumstance.

PIS does amazing things, even thor beat a weak galactus due to PIS, Sephiroth didnt any of his powers, he only melee'd him and even just swordfighting he didnt exert himself, and was still capable of killing Cloud at any time during that fight but chose not to, he basically just let Cloud use his PIS move on him.

Dark-Jaxx
PIS does amazing things, even thor beat a weak galactus due to PIS, Sephiroth didnt any of his powers, he only melee'd him and even just swordfighting he didnt exert himself, and was still capable of killing Cloud at any time during that fight but chose not to, he basically just let Cloud use his PIS move on him. What about the other 2 times Cloud beat him?

Terryc250
What about the other 2 times Cloud beat him?

The time where it was the party vs Sephiroth? It was before Sephiroth gained control of the negative lifestream, he was a weaker sephiroth then AC Sephiroth, he fought the whole party, the whole party was equipped with powerful weapons and powerful magic, Sephiroth also had to hold back Holy at the same time

Terryc250
Meaning you have no proof?

Omega WEAPON is pure lifestream, lifestream doesnt detonate, hes not a giant robot, materia doesnt explode when its crushed and thats pure lifestream as well.. and the fact that Omega flew high in the air, then Chaos blitz down and ripped right through him, and there was a meteor-like effect impact on the ground, and the fact that Chaos has demonstrated giant powers throughout the game, and that last attack he had to exhaust all his powers into.

Dark-Jaxx
The time where it was the party vs Sephiroth? It was before Sephiroth gained control of the negative lifestream, he was a weaker sephiroth then AC Sephiroth, he fought the whole party, the whole party was equipped with powerful weapons and powerful magic, Sephiroth also had to hold back Holy at the same time ....No, I was talking about in Nibel and when they fought in Cloud's mind...

Dark-Jaxx
Meaning you have no proof?

Omega WEAPON is pure lifestream, lifestream doesnt detonate, hes not a giant robot, materia doesnt explode when its crushed and thats pure lifestream as well.. and the fact that Omega flew high in the air, then Chaos blitz down and ripped right through him, and there was a meteor-like effect impact on the ground, and the fact that Chaos has demonstrated giant powers throughout the game, and that last attack he had to exhaust all his powers into. 1. Lol, you asked me to prove a negative, it is IMPOSSIBLE to prove a negative.

2. Really? Lifestream doesn't explode? Fire magics which combust come from the Lifestream. You apparently don't consider the force and speed at which Vince hit OMEGA, he hit him with such force he exploded or imploded, shown great powers? Sure. Powers even close to continent or world busting? Hell nah.

Terryc250
1. Lol, you asked me to prove a negative, it is IMPOSSIBLE to prove a negative.

2. Really? Lifestream doesn't explode? Fire magics which combust come from the Lifestream. You apparently don't consider the force and speed at which Vince hit OMEGA, he hit him with such force he exploded or imploded, shown great powers? Sure. Powers even close to continent or world busting? Hell nah.

Yes materia can be used to cause fire,ice etc, but if you actually crush the materia it wont EXPLODE like a bomb, Omega doesnt "explode" either, as hes just pure lifestream like materia.

Omega was in the air, Chaos ripped through him, and hit the ground.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.