Rots Palpatine vs Rots Obi-wan, Anakin and Rotj Boba fett

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Man of Christ
Combatants : Rots Anakin, Rots Obi-wan, and Rotj Boba fett with his usual Blaster.

Setting : Utapau Landing Pad

Scenario : The Palp stands proudly atop the Utapau landing platform rubbing his hands together in an insidious manner as he watches the hostile droid takeover. While he is conversing with his his footstool sometimes known as Count Dooku, He cringes his face in a disgusted repose as the count struggles to pick off one of his moles. "Can't you do that elsewhere?" the sith master remarked.
"I can't its really bothering me!" Dooku replied.

Siddious was the pennacle of physical conditioning for a man of at least 70 years. His posture elegant, his face strong and proud and his robes as stylish as they come. Dooku was nothing of his master. at 60 years he was full of wrinkles, sunspots, rashes and his halitosis and B.O.which remind those around him of a rancor's backside.

As the two siths were conversing about future takeover plans a blaster shot rang through the air and splattered the count's head and shooting its particles onto palpatines new robe which he bought from kamino.

Turning around Sidious sees boba fett flaunting his new hold out blaster saying "go ahead sidious ,make my day"
when suddenly out of nowhere obi wan and anakin descend from the sky, lightsabers drawn with battle droid shards falling around them.

The palp casts his blood stained robe aside, brandishes his Shiny electrum saber.

IT'S TIME TO FIGHT!!!!

darthsith19
The team wins, Boba dies.

0°Mandalore°0
The team takes this after a hard-fought battle. Anakin would give Sidious a tough fight, and adding Boba just makes things tougher. But I believe Kenobi is more trouble than he's worth. I feel Anakin is limited when fighting side-to-side with Kenobi; he needs more space for his powerful Djem-So blows. Proof for this is the fight against Dooku aboard the Invisible Hand. The pair coudln't really do much against Dooku, but when he disposed of Kenobi, Anakin quickly took the lead.
If they couldn't do much against Dooku, how could they possibly have a chance against Sidious and his speed? Although, Sidious could go down.
I don't think he will be able to handle Anakin & Kenobi while dodging whatever Fett fires. Unless, he kills him quickly before engaging the duo.

Rampant ox
Originally posted by Man of Christ
Scenario : The Palp stands proudly atop the Utapau landing platform rubbing his hands together in an insidious manner as he watches the hostile droid takeover. While he is conversing with his his footstool sometimes known as Count Dooku, He cringes his face in a disgusted repose as the count struggles to pick off one of his moles. "Can't you do that elsewhere?" the sith master remarked.
"I can't its really bothering me!" Dooku replied.

Siddious was the pennacle of physical conditioning for a man of at least 70 years. His posture elegant, his face strong and proud and his robes as stylish as they come. Dooku was nothing of his master. at 60 years he was full of wrinkles, sunspots, rashes and his halitosis and B.O.which remind those around him of a rancor's backside.

As the two siths were conversing about future takeover plans a blaster shot rang through the air and splattered the count's head and shooting its particles onto palpatines new robe which he bought from kamino.

Dooku's a sexy pimp. The Count and his legion of bitches and hoes should pimp slap you to a galaxy far, far, FAR away for your blasphemous comments. haermm

Darth Subjekt
palps goes down...this is too much even for him.

OmegaSupreme
I disagree with absolutely everything Darth Subjekt just said.

Darth Subjekt
of course you do nebaris, but the thing is...I don't give a shit. There is no way that he can take all three when he can't even take Mace 1 on 1. So you can disagree all you want. Fortunately, my opinion isn't based on whether or not you agree.

Gideon
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
of course you do nebaris, but the thing is...I don't give a shit. There is no way that he can take all three when he can't even take Mace 1 on 1. So you can disagree all you want. Fortunately, my opinion isn't based on whether or not you agree.

Actually, you may point the finger at me and yell "bias!" at the top of your lungs, but this battle isn't exactly as decisive or as cut and dry as one might think. Consider that Count Dooku was able to fend off both Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker simultaneously; granted, he wasn't winning or pressing the advantage, but he held his own for some given time. Furthermore, consider how easily he eliminated Kenobi from the fight. Kenobi is only a threat in lightsaber combat due to his stupidly prodigious skill with Soresu. Given that Sidious is a rather calculating and vicious fighter, one assumes that he could quite easily dispose of Kenobi, if his inferior apprentice could do so. Skywalker is the only challenge here, and I'd personally agree that he could defeat the Sith Lord in strict saber-to-saber combat (or at the very least stands a strong chance). But, from my reading, it isn't. Boba Fett is an utter non issue here, his clever tactics and peerless skills as a bounty hunter being relatively useless. Then, it's just Darth Sidious versus Anakin Skywalker; a dark side genius with a much greater command of the Force versus a hotheaded youth with exceptional lightsaber abilities. Sidious would win.

Of course, I could also see a potential situation with Kenobi, Fett, and Skywalker emerging victorious. But it'd be phyrric. Fett and Kenobi would assuredly die and Skywalker might land in that suit regardless. stick out tongue

OmegaSupreme
Lol, nicely done.

So it would appear that Gideon also disagrees with absolutely everything Darth Subjekt had just said.

darthsith19
I also think it would be close but side with the trio. If Sidious manages to get rid of Kenobj and Fett, I think he will be to tired and Anakin will be pissed and will fight him like he fougth Dooku on the Invisible Hand. He will atatck Sidious so feriously with his lightsaber that Sidious doesn't have a chance to use the Force and in a saber duel, Anakin could beat him.

OmegaSupreme
Gideon disagrees with absolutely everything darthsith19 has just said

darthsith19
Originally posted by OmegaSupreme
Gideon disagrees with absolutely everything darthsith19 has just said
Lol, he he I reported you! laughing

Darth Exodus
That a bit execessive you big gay.

darthsith19
Who was that directed at? If it was at me, I reported him not because of what he said in this thread, but because he is a sock (it's probably his 40th account).

fascistcrusader
Don't be fooled, Darth Exodus is also a Nebaris sock.

Darth Subjekt
Gideon, while I respect your opinions, i have to disagree that Sidious could take all three. While he is better than Dooku, they still have different styles which would affect the outcome of taking on both OB1 and Anakin, while Fett flies around shooting perfectly aimed blaster fire. I'm not saying its a walk in the park, and i don't believe i insinuated as much. If i did, however, then my apologies for not properly articulating my point. I just think that with the ferocity that Anakin fights with, Sidious won't have the time to pull out a big force move. Of course i know that Dooku's push wasn't a "big move," but a simple force push shouldn't take someone out for half as long as it did in the movie. Oh well, i believe it will be a hard fought fight, with at least one member of the trio standing victorious.

Lord Knightfa11
anakin is the only survivor... he killed duku who incapacitated obi wan. my bro says the emperor was battle meditating (bm-ing) in his chair...

i dont believe it but... whatever. at least Anakin "in the Zone" aka "jedi temple" or whenever I play him in battlefront II....

anakin in the zone would survive. not swII anakin. anakin evil and angry like that cool part when hes chopping up all of the CIS on mustafar... awesome.

boba was too easily killed and obi wan is toast with experience and no skills...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.