Plo Koon Vs Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

laser7455
http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/1140/11407956249e0e3bd1769a619f0ff065dc07cde.jpg
http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/1140/1140788f0b2c6b20594c0ca7b242467a8e5b851.jpg

Who would win?

fascistcrusader
You're looking for this thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f86/t474640.html

OmegaSupreme
Plo Koon easily has him beat as far as force powers are concerned, based on his showings and what he's stated to be able to do (telepathically contacting Jedi whilst lightyears away, manipulating dust particles, being able to TK objects without having to look at them, mind controlling a large crowd of humans at once; all of which displays mastery beyond what we've seen from Darth Maul), and Darth Maul considered him as somebody who would be a worthy opponent, on par with Mace Windu in that sense, and beyond the legendary Anoon Bondara. He has a nice range of offensive powers in his arsenal, and in the comics where he and Kit Fisto fought Durge, he basically embarrassed the Nautolan by how much better he was fighting, and Kit Fisto was one of the most powerful fighters in the Jedi's history. I'd go with Plo Koon myself.

Ivalice
Originally posted by OmegaSupreme
Plo Koon easily has him beat as far as force powers are concerned, based on his showings and what he's stated to be able to do (telepathically contacting Jedi whilst lightyears away, manipulating dust particles, being able to TK objects without having to look at them, mind controlling a large crowd of humans at once; all of which displays mastery beyond what we've seen from Darth Maul), and Darth Maul considered him as somebody who would be a worthy opponent, on par with Mace Windu in that sense, and beyond the legendary Anoon Bondara. He has a nice range of offensive powers in his arsenal, and in the comics where he and Kit Fisto fought Durge, he basically embarrassed the Nautolan by how much better he was fighting, and Kit Fisto was one of the most powerful fighters in the Jedi's history. I'd go with Plo Koon myself. Lol neb i thought not long ago you said doing something with the force lightyears away isn't impressive?

OmegaSupreme
When dealing with Plo level characters, it's very impressive. When dealing with Vader level characters, not so much. It does little to add to how powerful he is.

JediSamuraiMRB
Interesting match

Ivalice
When dealing with Plo level characters, it's very impressive. When dealing with Vader level characters, not so much. It does little to add to how powerful he is. Keep me laughing please.

jeremy951892
in terms of Force I say Plo Koon takes it,but in a duel wit Lightsabers Maul wins. Happy Dance

Blax_Hydralisk
When dealing with Plo level characters, it's very impressive. When dealing with Vader level characters, not so much. It does little to add to how powerful he is.

I love double standards.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.