whos going 2 win the 2008 ROYAL RUMBLE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Linkinpark200
i bet it on matt hardy or HBK or undertaker and jericho

ragesRemorse
that midget

JediSamuraiMRB
Wrong place for this isn't it?

darthmaul1
Who ever wins the coin toss before they enter the ring will win, IT'S ALL FAKE YOU KNOW.

SpaceMonkey
To the WWE Board with this!!!

Linkinpark200
Originally posted by darthmaul1
Who ever wins the coin toss before they enter the ring will win, IT'S ALL FAKE YOU KNOW. like i didnt know that dumbass roll eyes (sarcastic).any ways YOU KNOW THEY BLEED FOR REAL RIGHT and its still entertaining and i why wonder so much people watch it cause ITS ENTERTAINMENT! and explain to me jeff hardy at last years money in the bank jumped off a 0 feet ladder and plowed edge through 1.ans stone cold actually got hurt by some dude in the heart foundation and got paralyzed from a piledriver and now he has 2 waer some kind of leg braces 2 support him and owen heart fell of a wire and landed splat in the ring and he was dead

Linkinpark200
Originally posted by Linkinpark200
like i didnt know that dumbass roll eyes (sarcastic).any ways YOU KNOW THEY BLEED FOR REAL RIGHT and its still entertaining and i why wonder so much people watch it cause ITS ENTERTAINMENT! and explain to me jeff hardy at last years money in the bank jumped off a 0 feet ladder and plowed edge through 1.ans stone cold actually got hurt by some dude in the heart foundation and got paralyzed from a piledriver and now he has 2 waer some kind of leg braces 2 support him and owen heart fell of a wire and landed splat in the ring and he was dead
dam it i meant a 20 foot ladder

HueyFreeman
no one cares. Wrestling has sucked for a while now.

darthmaul1
like i didnt know that dumbass roll eyes (sarcastic).any ways YOU KNOW THEY BLEED FOR REAL RIGHT and its still entertaining and i why wonder so much people watch it cause ITS ENTERTAINMENT! and explain to me jeff hardy at last years money in the bank jumped off a 0 feet ladder and plowed edge through 1.ans stone cold actually got hurt by some dude in the heart foundation and got paralyzed from a piledriver and now he has 2 waer some kind of leg braces 2 support him and owen heart fell of a wire and landed splat in the ring and he was dead

You are a moron, I didn't say it doesn't take talent or skill to do the stunts, you do have to be in shape and be strong to do it and accidents happen, but it is FAKE try taking a boot to the head 10 times without bleeding. not going to happen. and so many people watch it cause they are hicks, look at the crowd all holding their stupid signs they are a bunch of morons.

Hidden Lotus
i bet it on matt hardy or HBK or undertaker and jericho
andre the giant ftw no expression

~KoK!~
like i didnt know that dumbass roll eyes (sarcastic).any ways YOU KNOW THEY BLEED FOR REAL RIGHT and its still entertaining and i why wonder so much people watch it cause ITS ENTERTAINMENT! and explain to me jeff hardy at last years money in the bank jumped off a 0 feet ladder and plowed edge through 1.ans stone cold actually got hurt by some dude in the heart foundation and got paralyzed from a piledriver and now he has 2 waer some kind of leg braces 2 support him and owen heart fell of a wire and landed splat in the ring and he was dead Maybe if you typed correctly, your post wouldn't have taken effort to read....

But, yeah, wrestling has been an insult to human intelligence for going on 7 years now. And frankly, it's not that entertaining. I know people who still watch wrestling to this day in order to keep alive the hope that it may someday get better. The rest are just idiots. Or both.

Joe K
Go to the sports forum and talk in the Official Thread for WWE.
Or click the link on the bottom of my sig.

ragesRemorse
did the midget win?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.