Superman & Batman vs Spiderman & Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
The worlds finest and the new avenger's best face off but this time its not the way you think... confused

Superman and Batman's deaths against Spider-man and Wolverine's? Which combined loss would effect their company more?

Southern_Rebel
I'd say Supes and Batman....I think they are still more iconic than the Marvel duo.

tkitna
Superman and Batman easily

severance
Supes and Bats Marvel has loads of other excellent characters

Entity
I donno!

I mean yea Batman and supes are more iconic but just think about all the money Spidey and Wolverine rake in for Marvel every year and theirs hardly even a single book without at least one or both of them in it. Where as DC seems to have less stuff with them in it. Sure their still in allot of DC's universe but I think maybe Marvel bases more of their income on Spidey and Logan than DC does in the worlds finest.

They've both got huge stakes in their reality but how which would really effect our world as the fans? I mean Supes has already died once and Bruce's is already rumored to be on the horizon!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.