DC vs Marvel MMA Tournament

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Southern_Rebel
DC
1. Batman
2. Deathstroke
3. Lady Shiva
4. Nightwing
5. Ra's Al Ghul
6. Bane
7. Richard Dragon
8. Constantine Drakon

Marvel
1. Captain America
2. Snake Eyes
3. Storm Shadow
4. Iron Fist
5. Task Master
6. Black Panther
7. Deadpool
8. Daredevil

Who would win the tournament on the DC side and Marvel side...and make it to the DC vs Marvel final...and who would win the final?

tkitna
Not sure what the MMA means, but if its strickly some sort of martial arts contest (I doubt since Bane is included) then my answers would be different.

DC - Batman (Lets be honest, does he really ever lose? Plus standard equipment such as ultility belt and he wins)

Marvel - Deadpool (healing factor)

FTW- Deadpool

Southern_Rebel
Originally posted by tkitna
Not sure what the MMA means, but if its strickly some sort of martial arts contest (I doubt since Bane is included) then my answers would be different.

DC - Batman (Lets be honest, does he really ever lose? Plus standard equipment such as ultility belt and he wins)

Marvel - Deadpool (healing factor)

FTW- Deadpool

Ok...MMA means...mixed martial arts...and Bane is a trained fighter. For the purpose of this fight...Bane has no super strength...just his own basic martial arts skills. His strength is comparable to all other combatants.

As far as other powers...such as healing factors...they are not applicable in this tournament. Even if they were...it wouldn't make a difference.

Each fight consists of three rounds...each lasting five minutes. If no submission or KO is rendered....then the judges will award the fight to whomever tallied the most points. For example...even though Deadpool heals quickly...it may be impossible to KO him. However, that doesn't mean he is a better fighter than Batman. Batman may take DP to the time limit...and still take a win via judge's decision.

NO CIS or PIS is involved in these fights....just take each fighter...and look at their feats in comic books...as well as their stats...and determine who you feel is the best fighter.

tkitna
Ok well if thats the case -

DC - Richard Dragon should win

Marvel - Iron Fist

Winner - Richard Dragon

Darth Martin
Well if there's standard equipment then.......

DC - Deathstroke

Marvel - Deadpool

Winner - Deathstroke

Priest
The Fist

Thorion
DC - Deathstroke

Marvel - Captain America

Winner - Deathstroke

Darth Martin
H2H wise Cap is probably the h2h best fighter on that list but I doubt he could ytake Deadpool with his superhuman stats and healing factor. Btw is there standard equipment or just unarmed.

Southern_Rebel
Originally posted by Darth Martin
H2H wise Cap is probably the h2h best fighter on that list but I doubt he could ytake Deadpool with his superhuman stats and healing factor. Btw is there standard equipment or just unarmed.

Unarmed combat...just like in the UFC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.