Orion Vs Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lil Buddy
Strictly H2H.

No cloning or astro force.

Takes place on Warworld arena.

Who wins? smile

Juntai
Tough to say, they're in similar range of strength, around, probably around the level of a non-pissed Supes. Both have a measure of superspeed.
Orion is a master martial artist, and battle is what he lives for....

But I'm going to have to give the edge to Lobo, his 'find weakness' ability, will help him find holes in any martial art.

I'd say Lobo's healing factor would be a huge help too, but the you never said Orion doesn't get his motherbox, which heals it's user anyways.

And in the event, you decide that he doen't get the Motherbox at all, then he'd probably beats Lobo easier, by completely going ape shit and his power shooting through the roof, since the motherbox regulates him and his temper.

Gecko4lif
with boom tubes... probably lobo
without... orion

CaptainStoic
I have to go with Lobo on this one.

batdude123
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
with boom tubes... probably lobo
without... orion

What advantage would a 'boom tube' give Orion in a purely physical encounter?

quanchi112
Originally posted by batdude123

What advantage would a 'boom tube' give Orion in a purely physical encounter? Good question. laughing out loud

Juntai

What advantage would a 'boom tube' give Orion in a purely physical encounter? I was wondering the same.

I also noticed that he said, if boomtubes are used, Lobo wins, and if not, Orion wins. Wonder if he got them backwards.

Mindset

What advantage would a 'boom tube' give Orion in a purely physical encounter?

lol he is saying a boom tube would give Orion a disadvantage, which makes even less sense.

Maybe he means motherbox

Gecko4lif
No I mean boomtube

Booms tubes accustom newgods (and everybody else) to their enviorment

On thier home of new genisis (and apokolips) newgods are actually 300 feet tall. (Regardless of the bad writing involving doomsday)

Lil Buddy
No I mean boomtube

Booms tubes accustom newgods (and everybody else) to their enviorment

On thier home of new genisis (and apokolips) newgods are actually 300 feet tall. (Regardless of the bad writing involving doomsday)

And you thought I would be using a 300 foot tall Orion in this fight? no expression

Mindset
Boom tubes adjust the size of the person to what it needs to be, nothing else. Not sure if that is what you're saying.

But what bearing does that have in this fight at all?

Gecko4lif
it is his natural form

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Mindset
Boom tubes adjust the size of the person to what it needs to be, nothing else. Not sure if that is what you're saying.

But what bearing does that have in this fight at all?
You arent that stupid are you?
obviously his strength and durability are gonna be greatly different between his sizes

Mindset
obviously his strength and durability are gonna be greatly different between his sizes

Boom tubes changes the height of the character as they travel through it.

It's not like if you throw your boom tube away you grow in size that instant.

It's not like Lobo is waiting on some planet and Orion is going there w/o a boom tube...So again, what bearing would it have in this fight?

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Mindset
Boom tubes changes the height of the character as they travel through it.

It's not like if you throw your boom tube away you grow in size that instant.

It's not like Lobo is waiting on some planet and Orion is going there w/o a boom tube...So again, what bearing would it have in this fight?
there is nothing preventing orion from flying to the battlefield

Papa Smurph

How do you know?

Size =/= strength.

Unless we want to start arguing Hank Pym being stronger then Superman.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Papa Smurph
How do you know?

Size =/= strength.

Unless we want to start arguing Hank Pym being stronger then Superman.
size equal strength when talking about the same person

pym at 100 feet is stronger then pym at 6 feet

Lil Buddy
uhuh

Black bolt z
bump

Prep-Man
Orion w/ AF could knock him out. HTH, Lobo wins.

Existere
Haha wow. This thread was a gem.

Omega Vision
Lobo after a long, bloody struggle

kbclassof09
Orion... Lobo hurt his hand while trying to punch Darkseid... Orion has went toe to toe with Darkseid a few times. However Lobo hurting his hand may have been bad writing...

Uriel005
Originally posted by kbclassof09
Orion... Lobo hurt his hand while trying to punch Darkseid... Orion has went toe to toe with Darkseid a few times. However Lobo hurting his hand may have been bad writing... Depends on the Lobo good sir. A top knotch Lobo would absolutely wreck and or punk a Top level Orion. But on the average I'd give it too Lobo just barely edging out due to crazy regen factor. If his Regen is anything below what is his moderate standard he loses badly after having his arms ripped out for the several hundredth time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.